Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BEdZ Fraternity... open for business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kari clawed Aaron's back harder. "Fuck me already. I want to feel your cum inside me." She lifted her hips up in one fluid movement and drove his dick home. Biting back a whimper, she smiled like a well fed kitten, "That's better. Now its your turn. You fuck me and I'll be yours forever." Kari clawed his back again, feeling wetness she was shocked that she had drawn blood. What did she have to do to get a rise out of this man. She had felt his dick grow at the mention of those three small words, but she wanted him to fuck her like an animal.

Aaron had tried to hold back, fearful of hurting her. But as she thrust her hips, he discovered just how very wet and horny she was, his entire thick length plunging deep within her. Her virgin pussy was stretched to the max, holding tight onto his cock.

The searing pain in his back intensified his desire, and without intending to, he began thrusting hard within her, her full breasts boucing to the staccato rhythm he was establishing as his black cock filled her again and again.

Kari's eyes widened as his dick plunged deep into her; she let out a loud moan. "God, Aaron." she clawed his arms and back again. She leaned forward and bit his shoulder to keep from screaming. Kari wouldn't care less if he hurt her at this moment in time. All her restraints were being broken at this moment in time. "Aaron? Own me. Make me your bitch." she said, dragging her nails down his back, drawing blood again. Thrusting up she impaled herself on his groin again.

Kari's phenominal sexual appetite fed Aaron's. Its doubtful that he did, but he felt like he was growing stronger and thicker and harder inside her, and he began to press deeply within with gusto.

His breathing intensified, and as every muscle of his toned body tightened the passion and intensity of his movements within her also heightened.

"Oh fuck, Kari!" he half moaned, half growled as their love-making grew more intense.

Joann walked into the fraternity armed with her notepad and pen, and tape recorder. She wasn't there to party or be anyone's date, that was obvious by her clothing. Her long dark brown hair was pulled back in pony tale, and although she was wearing a designer skirt that had a slit on the side, it wasn't a short skirt and she was wearing a button down blouse with it, with the top two buttons undone, not to entice, but because it was a hot day. In fact she was really regretting having chosen to wear the long sleeved blouse because of the heat. She had on underneath a silky top that was really llingerie, but with the fashions being what they were she could have removed the blouse and the lingrie top would have been taken as a lovely silk top with speghetti straps, but it would have shown her cleavage and she wasn't there to get a date. She could cover her breasts completely from sight with the button down, long sleeve blouse, but unfortunately she couldn't do anything about her full lips.

She'd decided against wearing lipstick, knowing that lipstick, even a shade that wasn't bold, would have drawn more attention to her full, plump lips than she wanted. But they felt dry, so pausing just ouside the entrance to the frat house, she dug in her purse and pulled out a cherry flavored chapstick, not remembering that it had a gloss to it. Dropping it in her purse after she'd applied it to her lips, which now had a glossy tint to them.

Joann knocked on the door, she'd called first so someone at the frat house knew she was coming. She wasn't told which one she'd be interviewing, really. Just told that one of the brothers would be more than happy to give her anything she wanted. She took that to mean he'd agreed to the interview.

Once the request for an interview came in, the brothers met with Ms. Darlington, and agreed that Christopher should field the interview. A senior, he had lived in the house for three years, and warmed up naturally to people, both male and female.

Jon answer the knock, found out it was "her," and called for Chris.

His wide, infectious smile was ready as he extended his hand.

"Hello, Joann, it's great to meet you!" His warmth was genuine. "I'm Christopher... or you can call me Chris. It's great to introduce you to the Beta Epislon Zeta Fraternity! We're a national organization, you know."

He invited her in, and led her to the kitchen, where there was a huge table, with room for over a dozen at one time, easily. A number of the guys were milling around. It certainly gave the appearance of being like any other fraternity on campus.

He set about to make her at ease immediately.

"I'm a Pre-Med, from Albany, two hours north of here. Your major must be journalism. Where's your home town?"

The charm, real and at ease, was on.

Joann liked him immediately, she hadn't expected that. "It's great to meet you too, Christopher.. Chris." His smile was warm and seemed genuine. He had a natural friendliness that.. well it would be hard NOT to be affected by it. Chris.. yes definitely, Chris suited this friendly charmer much better.

She'd given him her hand, and returned his smile. She had to tell herself over and over to be careful. 'Yes he's cute, but you're here for an interview, you're here for an interview' she had to keep telling herself over and over.

"You're from Albany? I'm from Queens."

He was Pre-med? She didn't know what to think of that. This fraternity looked like any other, but the rumors.. they put physical pleasure before academics.. "Pre-Med? That's a lot of studying isn't it? The rumors about this place.."

Chris found that she was thawing quickly, which wasn't surprising. It was hard not to like him... honestly.

"Queens? Really? You're kidding me. I've only be to Queens a couple of times, but it most definitely makes me feel like I'm in another world, I'll tell you that. You are much different from anyone I've ever met from Queens before!" His statement was followed by self-effacing laughter.

"I'm sorry... I should have offered you a drink," he interrupted. "We have about any type of pop... leaded or diet. I'm nuts about Dr. Pepper. Care for something?" He motioned for her to keep her seat as he got up, got two glasses, and headed for the large industrial fridge in the corner. By now, all the other guys had cleared out of the kitchen.

He chuckled, glasses in hand. "The rumors about this place? I guess I'd have to say they're mostly true," he added, without embarassment. His straight-forwardness was disarming.

"Most frats have a reputation about being liberal in regard to drinking. There's very little drinking that takes place here. It's very, uh, disciplined in that respect, I guess you could say." He looked away, rather thoughtful, as if verifying what he had just said.

"And most frats... as well as most college students... are pretty liberal about their, uh, sexuality... though they try to pretend their not. Well, Joann, we just stopped our pretending."

By now he was sitting again, and leaned toward her, just a bit, totally serious.

"At Beta... or BEdZ, as we're often referred to... there's zero tolerance for not being consensual. Nobody... nobody... has ever made an accusation of being made to do anything against their wishes. We just don't allow that."

His demeanor lightened slightly. "Do about anything you want... do it willingly, on the part of both parties... and do it safely. That pretty much summarizes BEdZ."

Chris' smile returned. "Now, how can we get that packaged for your article in a way that doesn't let us get portrayed as a bunch of sex-crazed college boys? After all," he continued, innocently, his eyebrow cocking on one side, "you enjoy sex, don't you, Joann, as long as it mutually pleasing?"

His open face invited her response.

Joann could tell already that the story was going to be much different than she'd first thought. He was disarming and friendly, light sense of humor, but knew when to be serious. Again not what she'd expected to find at Beta or BEdZ as they were affectionately called.

The pop she'd chosen was cherry flavored Dr. Pepper, she didn't know how to take the comment that she was different than anyone he'd ever met before from Queens, but decided to take it as a compliment. Her two favorite soda's were A&W rootbeer and cherry flavored Dr. Pepper.

Of course she noticed the rest of the guys clearing out of the kitchen, no doubt to give them some privacy.

She decided to answer his last question first, to get it out of the way. And she managed to do it without blushing. "Of course I enjoy Sex, Chris, I'd enjoy it more with a partner who's not a liar." Thinking about her ex again, if he'd only been upfront with her.

"I don't think there's anything we can do to prevent you and your brothers from sounding like sex-crazed college boys," she said honestly, suppressing a laugh. "The rumors alone.." she allowed the sentence to hang unfinished, knowing he'd get her point.

"I can word it so you'd sound like responsible, sex-crazed college boys." She took a long drink of her cherry Dr. Pepper. Thankful it was much cooler in the frat house than it was outside.

What he'd said about consent on both sides, struck a chord. Rumors.. there were always rumors even if the victim never pressed charges. There were no rumors of anyone being raped or forced to do anything they didn't want to do at the BEdZ fratenity house. But there were plenty of rumors about it at the other houses.

"I'd like to quote you, what you said; 'Do about anything you want... do it willingly, on the part of both parties... and do it safely' and I can emphasize that there are no drunken parties here."

She leaned forward, setting her tablet and taperecorder aside. "I'm going to be honest with you, what you told me isn't what I expected. For one I've never heard of a fraternity that didn't have gallons of alcohol, it's what most parents fear when they send us to college, especially for their daughters. This is going to g a long way to reasuring them. Our parents know, whether they admit it or not, that we're going to be sexually active, but everyone has this mental picture of what goes on in the houses, and alcohol and being taken advantage of or forced is a common image. But I haven't heard a single rumor of anything like that happening here. I have about other fraternities."

"Why did you join? Was it because of the rumors?" She grabbed her notepad again, ready to jot down more notes. So if no one get's drunk here, what are the parties like? Are there parties here?"

She also wanted to know what would happen if one of the members did try to force themselves on an unwilling partner or a partner who changed their mind at the last moment.

Again, in a somewhat disarming manner, Chris decided to respond to her more personal question first. In time, he reasons for doing so would become clearer.

"Why did I choose BEdZ? Well, first of all, Beta chose me. You have to be voted in, of course. But putting that aside," he continued, with a smile that showed not the least bit of hesitation, "I'll be very honest... as long as this can be 'off the record,'" he added, moving his hand toward her recorder.

Once the pause button was pressed, he continued, with surprising transparency.

"I'm bi. Simply put, I don't see any sense in enjoying just half the human race." He let the words sink in a minute.

"Joann, I find you really attractive... I do. And I also find guys attractive... or at least certain guys." He paused. "Let me know if this makes you uncomfortable in any way; that's not my intent." His eyes opened wide, as if waiting for a response. Then he continued.

"I had a couple of buddies from high school who headed here to State for college; one got into Delta, where he'd tell me stories of getting blasted, with horrendous hang-overs. Another... a guy I'd, uh, fooled around with some back in high school, found himself at Beta. His stories ended with no headaches or violent vomiting. It seemed pretty straight-forward to me... ya know?" His face had a playful, boyish grin.

"You were very honest with me, and I appreciate that, Joann. I like sex, too. A lot. And well, quite honestly, it's pretty cool to be in an environment where it can happen whenever... you and another person want it to."

"Hypothetically speaking, you want it, I want it, and we agree to be safe and respect each other. What could be better?"

He was certain that she could tell that his question was slightly less than merely 'hypothetical.'

Story or no story, Joann always placed people first, so as soon as he said those three words 'off the record' she pressed the pause button and moved the recorder away from her so that he could see it wasn't recording.

She grinned when Chhris told her he was bi, he was certainly friendly enough, had a disarming way about him. She could see both men and women falling easily for his charm -herself included if she weren't careful.

When he paused, she shook her head, immediately reasured him, "No, you're not making me uncomfortable, in fact, just the opposite. Myself, I am het, I may find some women attractive, but not enough to have sex with them." Here she paused, then added, "at least not yet."

Joann decided to leave the recorder off. The questions that were foremost in her mind were rather personal.

Blushing, she did get his meaning. What could be better?

"What about serious relationships? Do you have more than one sexual partner? Do they know about each other?"

She'd hinted towards her unspoken question 'has he ever lied to anyone to get them to sleep with him?' which was what her exboyfriend had done. It would have hurt less if he'd told her that he wanted to date her and other women, that would have been honest.

"What about physical and romantic love?" she asked. She liked his attitude about not seeing any sense in just enjoying half the human race, as much as she agreed with him, Joann just wasn't sexually interested in both -who knows maybe she'd have to fall in love with a woman before she could be. But for her, only handsome guys like Chris.

As the recorder was scooted away, Chris saw that this conversation would get more personal. He felt at ease with Joann, and saw no danger in continuing.

When she responded with the "at least not yet," he couldn't help but smile widely. She was open to new things; he made a definite mental note.

But on to her questions. "At this point, I don't have a serious... partner. In my sophomore year I did, but it quickly became too serious... she was bringing up the "M" word... and I have about 400 years of school in front of me."

His eyes narrowed just a bit. "As for my... friends knowing about one another, jealousy plays such a powerful role in the lives of people. And so, almost always, I assume that they know there are others 'out there,' and will answer questions if asked... but most people find it best not to ask... myself included."

And then he smiled. "And let me anticipate your next question... right now, I have two girls I see occasionally. And there are no guys in my life. Certainly no one 'serious.'"

He gave her a moment to digest the latest bit of information. As thought, he glanced her over, but not in a leering sort of way. Her lips were beautiful. And her glasses accentuated her eyes. She was dressed modestly enough that he couldn't get an idea about her breasts, but that was okay. Perhaps later; perhaps another time.

At this moment, he was feeling quite comfortable around her.

"400 years at least," she said, remembering he was Pre-Med. So his former girlfriend scared him with the M word. She grinned, not ready for marriage herself, that m-word would have scared her too.

"Jealousy is normal, even if the relationship isn't serious." Joann removed her glasses, she really only needed them to read. Most people don't ask, and she could live with that, it was the guys that told her there was no one else when there was, that she couldn't live with.

"So, no lies, just don't ask. So .. haven't fallen in love yet? Or you believe it's possible we can love more than one at a time?" As long as no one got hurt.. why not?

"Yeah, jealousy will trip up a relationship, every time," he agreed wistfully.

"You had asked earlier about romantic and sexual love." He tilted his head to the side, looking for the right words. He was also processing her latest question.

"I don't think that love has to be exclusive, okay? I have four brother and sisters, and my parents love, well, loved all of us. (My mom died a couple years back.) Somehow, like mashed potatoes, there always seemed to be enough to go around."

He paused, and placed his hand on her arm momentarily, as if to assure her. "Now Joann, I know most people don't agree with that, but you asked my opinion." His hand lifted.

"I just don't see, honestly, that if I care for you that it means I don't have enough caring for Sarah or Ann... or Andy for that matter... as well."

His face grew very serious. "You asked if I've fallen in love yet. I don't know. And if I do, maybe I'll know because I'll find myself incapable of loving anyone else. Again, I don't know. But I kinda doubt it."

His elbow went on the table, his palm supporting his chin. "Make sense?"

Her mouth took on a particular cute twist when she was listening closely; he hadn't noticed it before now.

"Tell me what you think," he invited.

Joann didn't expect to miss the feel of his hand on her arm after he removed it, but she did. How curious. He was handsome and charming, he had a way about him, able to read a person and make them feel comfortable and relaxed without much effort a all, but this was only an interview.

"Maybe, when you put it that way." She replied. Hard not to see things from his point of view, but she wasn't sure that she agreed with him completely. Maybe she was more old fashioned than she thought.

He did ask what she thought, and to be less than honest with him would have been an insult. Chris was talking openly with her, she could do no less with him.

She leaned forward, "I think men and women are different in their thinking when it comes to sexual love and romantic love, regardless of their orientation. Take myself, I still daydream about being swept off my feet, but in my fantasy I'm enough, he doesn't need anyone else. I recognize, it's unrealistic. If no one is hurt I don't think there is anything wrong with loving or being in love with more than one person, but that .. fantasy is hard to throw away. We're still looked at differently, guys can have multiple relationships and be thought of as don juans or romeo's. Women do the same thing and are thought of as sluts or whores."

What was she saying, exactly? "I wish I could be that brave, to not worry what others might think and .. give up that unrealistic fantasy, and just enjoy each other." Did she just say 'each other' out loud?

Chris was listening closely, seriously, really weighing what she said.

"Joann, I think you may be right. And I don't think there should be a separate standard for men than for women."

His gaze was intense. "I'd admitted that maybe one day I would truly 'fall in love' and that all my preconceptions might be knocked on their ass. I really don't know."

The young man's brow became furrowed; she had given him a lot to think about.

"You're right... you deserve to be treasured and loved, beyond anyone else... to be loved wholly and solely for you." Then his voice grew soft. "I really hope you find that." And then he shrugged. "And that I do, too."

And then he took a risk. "And in the 'until then,' I am quite enjoying you, frankly. I'd love to share a dinner with you, Joann." His eyes lit up.

"But first, we have an interview to complete." He nodded at her tape recorder.

"You wanted to know how it would be handled if one of the guys treated his 'date' inappropriately. I think I can address that."

She'd by lying if she told him that she wasn't interested. No harm could come from them having a dinner date, and if should something happen after dinner.. well they were both consenting adults.

"I would like that Chris, very much." Joann blushed, was grateful for the reminder that they had an interview to finish.

He brought up her last official question, then nodded towards the recorder. She reached for it, pressing the pause button. They were recording. "I haven't heard any rumors that it has happened here, but I would like to know how it would be handled, should one of the members treat their date inappropriately."

Chris had deliberately held off of that part of their interview, hoping for some back up. It arrived in the form of Beth Darlington, the house supervisor.

[More about Beth and her interests can be found on this thread, on pages 4-5, 6-8, and 13. Her words are always in pink.]

Beth knew who Joann was, and what she was doing her. She entered the kitchen and introduced. She was dressed modestly yet sylishly. Her handshake was firm and professional. It was obvious, from first glance, that she ran the house and kept things under control.

Chris chimed in, explaining what Joann was doing, and the question he had waited to address, hoping she could do it instead.

"How do we make sure our men act like gentlemen? Is that what you're asking? Well, Joann, there's a lot of freedom here, obviously, as I'm sure Christopher has explained. And yet, in that freedom there are some pretty clear expectations. Basically, we follow a zero-tolerance rule here. One time of anyone making an accusation against one of our pledges, if that accusation is sustainable, they're out, plain and simple. And that expectation is very, very clearly conveyed. There's virtually zero possibility of anyone inside the house failing to understand it."

Ms. Darlington's face left little doubt about how serious she was.

"Any questions, Joann?"

And then, as if there was any question, she reiterated. "We expect our men to act like gentlemen."

Joann was very impressed. With Beth and with the Beta fraternity. "So absolutely, no member of this house would push their advances on someone who was unwilling or who'd changed their mind." Stated more as an observation rather than a question.

When Beth said again, "We expect our men to act like gentlemen" she took the woman's words to mean that she was correct in her assumptions.

"I can't begin to tell you how many people going to be relieved, when they read this. Especially their parents."

She jotted down a few notes, Joann was looking forward to writing it all up. The Beta or BEdZ fraternity .. was going to sound more respectable and decent than the fraternities that pretend there main focus is their studies.

She couldn't think of any more questions, but one. And it too could be taken as a statement rather than a real question. "That is why you are selective about who joins, Miss Darlington, so that only gentlemen, like Christopher here are admitted."

Joann had stood when Beth entered the room, there was an air of authority about the woman, she was attractive, but no push over. She also had great taste in clothing. She was modestly dressed, but obviously kept up with the popular fashions.

She did think of one more question. "Should one of our readers be interested in joining Beta, would you be the person they should contact?"

Beth nodded in agreement. "Yes, but I have to warn you, there aren't a lot of openings here. Typically we receive only about six new pledges a year, so there's not a lot of movement here."

All three of them caught that there could be a second meaning to that last statement, though none of them let on as so.

As quickly as she had arrived, Beth moved on, interacting with the guys in the television room.

Chris smiled warmly at Joann. "The house isn't much different than any other, but I'd be glad to show you around, maybe introduce you to some of the guys."

And then his look turned playful. "Kinda risky,though. You might find somebody you think is cuter than me!"

"That's a risk you'll just have to take," she teased, "I'm not going to let you back out now." She placed her recorder, notepad and pen in her bag. Not sure that the other guys would trust her not to record them.

"Now that tour?" She held out her hand. Should she remind him that he'd invited her to have dinner with him sometime? Naa, she'd wait and see if he'd remember, perhaps his dance card was full and he would call her. Would be hard for him to do that if he didn't have her number.

"Fair enough," Chris replied. Toward the back of the house, further from the kitchen was a private door, dclosed. "That's where Ms. Darlington lives; there's an outside entrance to her apartment," he added. He then took her by the television room, with a 54 inch plasma screen and more gadget than a Best Buy. There was a game room with a pool table and foozball table, and it was here that she met Stan and Andy and Mitch. Stan and Andy were friendly, but Mitch turned on the charm; he got a look from Chris... a look that communicated "she's mine," but that didn't matter to Mitch. He found Joann to be very cute, and she no doubt knew it. He let her know that he played as a guard on State's basketball ball team.

As they headed up the dark wooden staircase to see the rooms where the guys lived, they passed Chuck, who said hi. By way of explanation, once they were at the top of the stairs, Chris added, "He's gay... but not my type." He thought maybe Joann blushed at his comment.

Once upstairs, there were doors that were open, with rooms in various states of disarray. One door was closed, with muffled sounds slightly emanating out. "That's Aaron's room. He's with his 'girlfriend,' Kari; he happens to be African-American, and she's giving him a run for his money." Then quickly added, "just a figure of speech. No money's exchanged here." For the first time, Chris blushed.

Further down the hall, they met Chuck and his girlfriend Jessica coming out of his room. Jessica's hair was still wet, as though she had just taken a shower. Joann raised a questioning eyebrow to Chris. His response: "Hey, even horny people like to be clean." They could both imagine what that shower had been like, and wondered silently if there was any hot water left for the other residents.

Toward the end of the hall, Chris swung a door open; the action seemed to frighten his guest, who wondered what they'd find. "It's cool," he assured her. "I'm a senior, so I get my own room, if I want. I want," he added with a playful room. "Just a typical dorm room," he added, though it was tidier than most.

After all they'd discussed, he wasn't about to invite her into his room. But he had other plans.

"About that bite of dinner... you hungry? You free? I'd love to take you out."

Bing. The ball was on her side of the table now.

Joann doubted that she would remember all of their names of the people he introduced her to, except for Mitch. He let her know even though she was standing close to Chris, with her hand on his arm, that he was interested in her. And he was charming. A glance at Christopher and she could tell he wasn't pleased with Mitch at that moment, though she hadn't caught the 'she's mine' look he'd given Mitch. It was just the expression on Christopher's face that made her think he wasn't very pleased.

Looking in his private room she shook her head and laughed, "Oh no, for it to be a typical dorm room it would have to be messy. Mine is a typical room, but it's not private."

She blushed, again. "I am both free and hungry. I'd love to go out for a bite with you. Should we..?" she shook her head, "never mind." She'd almost added that they should ask Mitch if he'd like to join them, but decided against it. She would have said it as a joke, teasing, but didn't want to take the chance that he'd think she was serious.

Joann wasn't interested in Mitch, she was interested in Christopher, she was comfortable with him, he made her open up. Honestly she hadn't felt that comfortable with a man in a vey very long time. It didn't hurt that he was charming and good looking too.

"Wonderful," he offered without hesitation. He offered his arm, like a gentleman.

"We have a couple of options, given the time of day. We can do I.H.O.P., or there's a new pizza place in the village, Delano's. Do you have a preference? Delano's seating is more private, but there will still be more people there."

Suddenly he realized he sounded like a tour host. "I'm sorry, Joann... is there somewhere else you'd rather go? It's your choice, since you traveled to see me."

Not me personally, Chris thought to himself, but that was a minor distinction.

Taking his arm, she walked with him. Laughing because h was right, he was still behaving as her tour guide. "You're a very good tour guide, Chris, but I want my dinner date. And I'll go anywhere there's air conditioning." She heard about the new pizza restaurant in the village, and have been wanting to try it. "Let's go to Delano's, but I warn you, if they don't have air conditioning I'm taking my blouse off. I almost took it off standing outside on th porch."

Realizing how that sounded, she blushed bright red. "I have something on underneath."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom