Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fellowship Of Forodwaith - LotR Group RP OOC

Thanks Prince and DA.

Snugs DA

Not really in my case Prince. I sleep very little as is so it's already pretty hard for me to write sometimes. Being sick and wasting that energy on fighting off a virus will just make it even harder >.o;
I'll feel better soon though! Never fear~

Hello everyone! *waves* hope you all are doing well today!

Feeling any better Kara?

Not really.

Got into a huge fight with my family....again.
In a rage I got dressed and used all my energy in walking around aimlessly.
Smacks her head and sighs.

So now I feel worse.
But, you feel worse before you feel better!
Or...something like that xD

How is everyone else?

If people are overly impatient they can post as there isn't any posting order. But eh I wasn't referring to the RP aspect...I was referring to the Ooc =p

I was aware there would be wait times with posts so it doesn't bother me and it's not like it's been a long wait or anything.

Ah, I see! But yeah, I think that things will pick up!

How are you doing anyways? Feeling better?

Yeah. I knew coming in the majority of people [including myself] have a lot of things to do so posting would be slow. I just didn't expect the Ooc to suddenly die X_X;

Eh, I've been having issues with a headache for a week or more...gotten worse. My head hurts pretty bad.

*ladles out chicken soup and inspiration to everyone*

I turn into a pumpkin most weekends and can't post/check in much. But I'm back!

Hope you are turning the corner Kara!

Yeah.... weekends are harder for me too since I have family stuff going on typically. Either that or I'm catching up on other stuff. The joys of being a mother (or 2 kids) AND admin AND an active RPer. Anyway, I should be posting in the nearish future.

Ohhhh.... should also mention that I think I'm coming down with something. Been feeling icky all day--run down, sore-ish throat and the start of a mild cough. So, I'm also watch out on that.

i am feeling yucky as well!

kara - i think you are infecting us! the entire forum is coming down with the flu it sounds like.

*Brings out some hot herbal tea and fresh cookies*

Since I just got over being sicky I shall do my bestest to take care of all you awesome people, even if I haz to do it through the computer screen :)

Prince :: I'm not entirely sure honestly. It seems like I've been hovering. When you first get sick....your nose bothers you some...you cough a bit and have kind of a sore throat? Yeah I've been kind of teetering there for awhile. So I think my body is attempting to fight off the infection before it gets any worse. Seems to be at a stand still.

And don't blame me D;!!! I am innocent of all such charges!!!!!!! I warned people to stay away from me ;.;

DA :: Yeah, you're a busy, busy person. It's amazing you can even manage to post at all sometimes. Even more amazing that you're running this LotR group thread. Tehe~

Snake :: Accepts a cup of tea
Thank you ;.;
If I weren't so icky I'd hug you ;_;

We need to figure out how to get everyone feeling better! :( *hugs all the sick people.... and everyone else too*

ACK! I apologize for my delayed posting. I hope to post soonish. Maybe today? Or tomorrow? I meant to post earlier this week. But life and illness has just gotten in the way of such things. Thanks for the patience though.

Hope everyone is recovering! I'm finally feeling better.

Unfortunately, though, I'm on a little trip from today until Sunday so I can't write posts as I'm on my phone! :(

Back
Top Bottom