Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fellowship Of Forodwaith - LotR Group RP OOC

Rolls about

TIES THAT BIND!

chants before laughing

This.is.awesome!
And it's bound to get even better <3

Giggles obnoxiously

I can imagine a few of their thoughts~
But others with a bit more imagination make me wonder what THEIR thoughts are. Tehe.

So in my little two posts, how am I as a male? Or is it too soon x3?

Edit ::

I'm doing somewhat ok. Managed to sleep earlier so there is that. You?

Vaemyr is awesome! XD You're doing wonderfully, Kara.

And I'm exhausted.... I've been sleeping sooooo much this weekend because I'm just so very tired due to my crazy schedule. Sad thing is that I still don't feel like I've caught up on my sleep. Ah well....

Well I am glad that you both got some sleep! *hugs you both*

And I am doing alright. :)

I think I'm having a far easier time playing a male than I have with females D;
I think it might just be the difference...
I've been playing females almost constantly [minus a few roles a year, year and a half ago]
So I think it's a good change of pace for me. >.<;
Still, glad I'm doing alright with him x3.

I'm glad you've been sleeping but I understand what you mean. Even after last night long rest I woke up still feeling very haggard x.x;

<.< >.>

I'm so close to being caught up on my RP's
._.,
Can taste it

OHMAIGOODDOGHADES!

You are amazing prince. I adored your post!!!

@Kara - aww, thanks! Everyone here is a great writer and i'm just trying to keep up.

I still can't believe i'm not playing a ranger in a LOTR rp. o_O

But this is fun and it's been interesting to do some research on inuit/northern tribal cultures for the role.

Well, if your first post says anything.... just..... yep! XD So glad to have this sort of character in the mix. I think he's going to add so much color and depth it's amazing! Just love it! *nods*

So is there a post order explicitly? Should I wait for the other two characters to post before I do another reply? I was going to move Teemu to the bar where he could interact more.

There is no posting order. This is why I have us use a tagging system. It's to explicitly remove the whole nonsense of having to rely on a posting order and to allow us all to move our characters about more freely, not to mention make it a bit more clear to anyone and everyone as to the intention of our characters--since sometimes not everyone is courteous with a scene or reads up what might have been hashed out in OOC. It's also helpful because if, for any reason, someone ends up dropping... we have a bit more flex and freedom to move our characters out of a situation if we have to. :)

Hope that info helps. XD

@ Prince :: No problem at all. I don't think you'll have any issues keeping up! x3. Only issue might be if I can keep up <_<;;;;
Though I think there is going to be quite a bit of tension between Vaemyr and Teemu. Should be interesting.

Yeah no posting order. I just hope I don't fall far behind on the days I disappear
<_<;;;
Otherwise...WOOT! <3

Karameida said:
@ Prince :: No problem at all. I don't think you'll have any issues keeping up! x3. Only issue might be if I can keep up <_<;;;;
Though I think there is going to be quite a bit of tension between Vaemyr and Teemu. Should be interesting.

Yeah no posting order. I just hope I don't fall far behind on the days I disappear
<_<;;;
Otherwise...WOOT! <3

haha, yes as soon as i wrote my first post and was thinking about Teemu's personality i figured he'd butt heads with vaemyr a bit. probably with everyone to *some* degree with his "backward" tribal world view and lingering pride.

Women with bows!? Unmarried maidens not living with their families?! Men who can't hunt!? The warmlanders are a strange lot...

I'm sure he'll come around... he is an outcast himself after all!

Chuckles as sticks tongue out

Yeah, I've been hearing him trying to scold Celeste for taking up the art of hunting --- and oh the fit she'll have. It's one of her few prides, unfortunately and I doubt he'll be used to women lashing at him, even if it was justified.

Laughs gleefully
Yeah I actually did a lot of editing to my post because I didn't want him to come off as exceedingly pompous, overly arrogant or like I was trying to outcast Teemu. >.<;
Also, Vaemyr might be a Warrior but he does know how to hunt to a certain degree. He's not nearly as skilled as Celeste or Teemu but he can survive quite well on his own.

He more or less chooses not to. "Why hunt when I can go to an Inn and eat?"
Kind of his reasoning x3.

EDIT ::

I'm very, very happy and quite pleased You both have joined our RP! <3 [Aimed at Prince and Yuna]

Small smile, bows head

Awww, thank you, Karamedia. I felt slightly intimidated going into this .. mainly because it's been so long since I've seen/read any of the movies or books. I had no idea if I'd be able to pull Celeste off decently. I'm pleased to see if anything, she's exceeding my own expectations thus far. And the array of characters she's around .... it's been very fun thus far.

And true ... sometimes Celeste has his reasoning with why he goes to inns. But others she does it partly for herself and the other to ensure she avoids losing her touch, for a lack of better wording.

I'm quite happy that both Lady Yuna and Prince have joined too. They are wonderful! <333

Brynne is definitely no hunter and no warrior. Poor girl! lolol! She's a bit out of place isn't she? haha! It'll be even more fun once my Elf healer enters the fray but she is still on the way and in Kauppa-Kohta. Hopefully soon! :)

Grins unabashedly

I've seen your name pop up in the header of a few RP's, Yuna. I've never really looked into them....but when you sent in the profile I chanced to look into them and was quite impressed by what I read honestly. I knew you'd make a great addition to the group.

I understand what you mean though. I haven't read the books so all my knowledge is based on the movies >.<;
And even that is a bit limited. I find myself going off and doing research on the LotR universe so I don't humiliate myself xD!!! But yeah...

I agree it has been a lot of fun huh? You've made a great character and she fits in fabulously c=.

Yeah DA, Brynne is a bit out of place xD! She's just a Noblemans daughter whose skilled with a needle....Vaemyr will not be overly happy to have her join in the quest xD. But he won't leave her behind either....I suppose he'll feel responsible to see her safely back to Dale. BUUUT he can't exactly ride back to Dale with Brynne and then back up to Forodwaith. Though I think having someone in the group who can not fight or hunt makes the group more well-rounded and adds a spot of vulnerability.

Not everyone can defend themselves so it makes them more conscious to watch over the ones who can't.

Blushes proudly, smile widening from Karamedia and Darkangel's words

Look what you made me do ...

Really though, thank you both.

And to think of all the ways I found the site, it was actually from Google. I very distinctly recall my reactions upon reading you could type out the most vivid scenes and not get banned. It went something along these lines ...

"Holy shit is this for real?!

I heard nothing more in my head for a few minutes, read up on some other stories and fell in love with the site. I've never felt so free before Blue Moon, honestly. It's kinda ironic, really. We have the Freedom of Speech in our Constitution and yet it's so taboo in this nation to write what we really want to. So to find something which encourages, if anything, to write without anxieties ... dear gods what a lovely change of pace.

Smiles more

For that, I had to do lots of cross-referencing, especially from the Wikipedia to remind myself of names, locations, almost any and everything with how long it'd been.

As for Brynne ...

Thinks as tilts a hand in midair

Somewhat, yes. But in a way, that makes her unique honestly. Sometimes it isn't the warrior-esque people who can get one's attention the most, but the one who can't fill in those roles and yet still survive and hold her own well enough.

Then again, this comes from a huge feminist in real life so that very well may be just my view ^^;;

Well, I can't say I regret making you do it! I doubt DA does either...
But still it as an honor to RP with so many skilled people.
Laughs and smiles

You're quite welcome M'dear.

Yeah....I came across BMR through the Yahoo search engine. But my thoughts were quite similiar to yours. I loved the fact that it mentions not tolerating idiots and the like. That also pleased me. But like you I was happy to finally find a place I could write without having to blot out so much detail and so many scenes because it was "inappropriate" [both in violence and in sexual encounters....and language.]

I didn't really read any of the RP's but I joined up immediately and set about making RP's. At first I had tons of nonsensical RP's going then I left for Job Corps, came back and had a very, very long dry period where I had nothing [and the few I did get ditched me without a word after 1-2 posts.] Now I have all the RP's I do and I am having a grand 'ol time. I just adore BMR <3
It's become one of my favorite sites xD

Thats a good way of thinking of Brynne honestly.
She's no warrior...she's not a hunter...I expect she can tend to some wounds but she's not really a healer... However she has strength of will and character...and courage...to be able to survive as she has even though she was born and raised as a Noble.

People tend to think I'm a feminist. Some thought I was a kind of extremist on the views of female rights.
As horrible as it might sound...
I don't rightly care...

I don't really concern myself with the world around me. I should....I know I should....I'm told I should....but...
Shrugs

It's very difficult for me....it's even more difficult for me to work up any degree of emotion for a lot of what goes on out there. Some of it I can easily display a lot of emotion for...but the majority of it just doesn't phase me.

Chuckle as thinks back

What a change the past 10 years have been for me, especially in the roleplaying aspect. I started out with things like this.

*Gets in a fighting stance* "You'll never beat me!"

And I almost never got past two paragraphs written out in that same format. While I did used to go to Gaia, it wasn't where I started Forum RPs. The site doesn't exist anymore, it likely shut down I'd guess. But it was a Yu-gi-oh! based RP site where you could make other fandom-based RPs.

Between real life tips and here, I'm content with how I've been able to grow and improve my writing.

"Details, details, details .... " - 10th and 11th grade English teacher

While that is nice advice, being able to see how to do more of that among some other things and factors to include has definitely helped so very much.

Nods in agreement

Blue Moon has definitely become one of my favorite sites of all time, hands down.

Smile

Thank you. I hope DA likes the view also.

Thinks a bit before shaking her head no

Nah, that's not too horrible honestly. I'm incredibly selective with certain topics myself, namely religion and politics. But I won't go into detail on those as I know they tend to cause tons of annoyance. xD

Still, I do see what you mean and meh. If that's the way you feel, no shame in it. That's how I see it.

Honestly, I could go on and on how the only people who should even have the true rights to judge us are actual judges. But I'll just leave it as a summarized hint for now.

Back
Top Bottom