Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fellowship Of Forodwaith - LotR Group RP OOC

Well there is about to be some revenge on the dirty little goblins x3?

Kicks the Ooc

LIVE DAMMIT!
AND YAY! LE POST 8D!!!! <3 Epic.

Blinks and watches the lightening strike wide-eyed

It surely is alive xD!!!

Following instructions as per the recent PM of Karamedia to say that I'm still here and interested.

Look forward to continuing posting here.

-LadyYunaFFX2

WEWT!
And, call me Kara dearie! We retain seren and Yuna thus far x3.

YAY!!!! When I get back from my travels..... I will get to posting for Brynne so people aren't stuck in the other area.... I <3 you for being patient with me. *hugs and loves*

Mentally notes the nickname and nods

Will do then, Kara.

And no worries, DA. Enjoy your travels. Gods knows if I had the finances, I'd gladly be joining you -- in concept, of course.

Where I get my patience is still beyond me. No one in either my biological or adoptive family has it yet somehow ... I do. Ah well

xD

Sniffs

You guys....are all just so epic. It's beyond words. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH <3333

Sniffs also though from trying to fight a cold more than anything as smiles softly

So are you guys. Still, thanks all the same, Kara

Tacklehugs Prince

And... welcome back, sexy hunter =P

Awh! That's no good D; !!

Takes her temperature and pampers her.

I hope you get better D;
Never good when awesome people get sick D;
Huggles her

Why thanking me o=?

Noms the Prince

Hehe.

Wry smile as gets pampered

Much easier said than done. I've been keeping our small but still livable efficiency clean since Vein's been working and in the midst of trying to see about moving soonish ... 5-6 months or so. I was cursed to be a workaholic from birth it seems @.@

Hm ... I suppose simply put because I've never been seen as ... someone who can do much good. I got bullied far too much in school, usually for being smart and was used a lot. So I'm not used to more positive feedback, even if only from something like my writing skills.

But BlueMoon's been helping my self-esteem along with my writing techniques. So ... thanks for the more optimistic words of encouragement and input.

You all are awesome... wonderful people and wonderful writers. This group just makes me smile. I'm glad and honored to be writing with you all. :)

Anyway, I have FINALLY posted for Brynne! Hooray! I'm all caught up! Took me long enough! XD Now let's get this party rolling!!! :)

Well, Yuna, I don't really compliment people. I just state facts and my opinions and in my personal opinion you're a good writer. In point of fact....everyone in here is! Tehe. But you also seem like a great person ^^

YAY!!!!
VAEMYR'S TURN
>D!
BWAHAHAHA
Sweet post DA ^^

I have to agree with Kara, Yuna... you seem like a great person (as well as writer) to me as well :)

>///////////////////////<
Awww... thanks for the compliment, Kara! Glad you liked the post! tehe!

Aw, thanks

Weary sigh

Stupid monthly ... making me want to be so lazy
And as nice as just staying in bed sounds, I just finished making it

>.<

Hey, guys. Just got accepted and I thought I'd say hi in the OOC for everyone who doesn't know me.
Looking forward to RPing with all of you. =)

FINALLY!!!
Was finally able to write and post to most all my RP's today xD

Right?

Busy, Busy inn~ It's become a hotspot.

I considered re-wording the way I was dealing with Teemu....but I dunno. It kind of felt..."Right"

>w<

Back
Top Bottom