Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

Belle nodded. "research on her, how?" She asked pulling her tail out beginning to dry her tail.

"Yes it's best if I do." she rubbed her legs. It did hurt a little with the pool water, tub water was okay... Perhaps it was the chemicals in the pool.

Dane helped Bella dry her tail and got her up. He helped her put on a coat as they left the pool, seeing Becca sound asleep. "Wow...it actually worked. she is really knocked out of it." Dane mumbled and smiled as they left the house.

Dane and Bella went to the car as he explained to her how he put Becca to sleep with a sleeping powder. "That should keep her asleep till morning." Dane told her. He wondered what fun he could have with Becca asleep without her being in control.

Belle was aghast. She hadn't expected such a move from him. She shuddered at the thought. But decided not to even ask about the topic. She hummed under her breath until they got to the park. She looked around curiously. "why is it so dark?"

"Well It's night out. There isn't much of a spotlight here, so you shouldn't worry about someone coming here and finding you. So when should I come back to pick you up?" Dane asked. "Or do you want me to stay with you?" Dane asked

Belle slipped out of the car, as they walked around to the lake. She eyed the dark water, her heart raced at the thought of being in the open again. To have some distance and depth to swim in. She glanced back at him. "I want to stay here over night." She pulled off her dress, before brushing her hair to the back walking to the edge of the water, dipping her foot, she slipped her other foot, then walked deep enough so she could take form. She took a deep breath and dove down, and then swam to the shore again to talk to Dane. "I don't know," She moved her arms in the cool water.

"Ok how about this..when the sun comes out, you come back here and I'll pick you up. No one will come here that early." Dane said petting Bella's face. "I promise I'll come back for you..." Dane said genuinely.

Belle nodded, licking some water off her lips before diving down. It felt great to be in a vast water body, she could feel the energy ooze through her, she almost forgot how swimming felt. In open water.. Where she could dive deep. She dove down, enjoying the relative darkness, her eyes quickly adjusted and it became clearer as she swam around exploring the place.

Dane sighed and drove back home. He felt happy for Orabelle, now she was in natural waters again. He now thought of what to do with the other girl he has in his house. As he parked back home feeling a bit horny, he got inside surprised at what he saw. Becca was fingering herself in her sleep muttering Dane's name over and over again. But the really odd thing was that there was a spade tipped tail behind her wagging frantically and small horns hidden in her red hair. He gulped nervously, walking slowly to the apparent she-demon, afraid he will disturb her sleep masturbation.

He petted her hair slowly, shushing her to try calming Rebecca down.

Becca moaned, and arched her back, coming in her sleep, her body humming with an after glow. "mmm" she moaned lowly, "dane..." She whispered.

Dane smiled and carried the sleeping Becca to his room and laid her on the bed, removing all of her clothes. He was going to make sure Becca stays in line as long as she is living here. He will make Becca submissive to him.

Dane grabbed her hands and hold it down with one hand, while entering her harshly. He sucked on her nipple as he starts to hump on her, using his other hand to rub her tail.

Becca screamed and arched, her eyes snapping open. "Dane!" she screamed, her back arching again as he humped against her. How did he know she wanted him? Her face flushed with color from the heat she was feeling. "mmmmm yes...faster"

Dane kept holding her hands and tail, humping faster and faster, not easing up even for a second. "YESS..YYEEESSS YOU"LL TAKE IT ALL, U BITCH!! OOHHH" Dane screamed, humping Becca deeper and deeper.

Becca came fierce and loud, moving her hips against his. She slipped her hands from his grip and flipped them so she pinned him to the bed. "can't hold your composure around me?" She teased

Dane growled, not having any of Becca's dominatrix attitude tonight. Using all of his adrenaline fueled strength, He got hold on her and flipped her back on the bottom, while still humping fiercely on her. "Shut up! you don't get to talk when you're being pounded!" Dane growled humping harsher inside her, his length going deeper inside of the demoness.

The fierceness of his need drove her into another climax. "mmmm...I do what I want." She thrust her hips against him. "YES! harder!" She moaned, his length was reaching points it never hadbefore, and she liked seeing this side of him. Enraged, and out of control.

Belle relaxed as the water and moon light brushed over her. The lake was quite dark, until she reached down, oddly, the lake had corals. She never knew they could grow in these waters. The water was indeed sweet. But the odd part was that they were luminescent corals. How beautiful. She let it low glow lead her around as she swam.

Dane moaned louder, finally cumming deep inside Becca as he ravished her, determined to put her in her place. He hit her harder and harder with his length, moaning louder and louder. After a whole hour of seeding Becca fiercely, he laid on her, moaning with pleasure. "OOhhh..Becca..." Dane sighed in satisfaction then leaned up, seeing the horns and tail on her. "So..this explains a lot about you..." Dane told the demoness.

When Becca realized she let the horn and tail vanished. Quite angry with him she hissed and pinned him to the bed. She had to remove that bit from his memory. She straddled his stomach and rubbed herself over him. "I don't know what your talking about." She will make him forget at some point. She brought his hand to the juncture of her thighs. "Now pleasure me.." She rubbed herself against his hand.

Dane felt so tired, not believing that she wants to go more. "Ughh...but I'm so tired.." Dane mumbled, rubbing his hands all over Becca. She sure looked upset when he learned what she really was. Will she do something to him?

"Well that's your problem." She hissed the words, and rubbed herself against his hand, "You didn't please me enough, yet."

Dane sighed and used his hands to get to Becca's pussy, putting fingers deep inside as much as he can. He was surprised to see how warm she was inside. "OOhh...you really aren't done being horny are you?" Dane mumbled, fingering Becca faster and faster. For some reason, he could almost imagining doing it to Bella instead of Becca.

Becca laughed and wiggled her hips against his hand. "I can be whatever I want whenever I want." She pushed him to the mattress. Her eyes narrowing. "Is that clear?" She adjusted his hand to an angle to please herself.

Dane gulped, seeing Becca in a threatening light. "Umm..yes...I get it" Dane said, feeling scared of this girl. He kept rubbing her snatch, hoping it would please her in some way.

Becca arched and with a strong moan she exploded. Shuddering over him. "Yes .." She purred and relaxed over him.

Back
Top Bottom