Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

Heat flooded through her as he teased her, as he rubbed her. She let out a soft breath and trailed her lips off of his. "Hmmm?" She asked her lips now on his neck sucking softly, grazing her teeth.

Dane took a deep breath and asked her. "Becca somehow knows about mermaids...and she says they are...a cruel species...that they take advantage of humans and drowns them....is that true?.." Dane said, hoping Bella won't take it the wrong way. "I do trust you..but I want to hear it from you...so I can put this to rest"

Bella frowned and pulled away from him. He doubted her?

"My people can be dangerous and like your world we have psychopaths." She had both her hands resting over his chest. A deep crease between her brows. "I really don't like her." She put some distance between them.

She played with the water.

"I..I know" Dane said, frowning. "But don't worry..I made sure she won't disturb us anymore. It's complicated to explain now, but I can have her leave you alone. would that be fine?" Dane said, seeing that Belle was looking uneasy when Becca's name was mentioned. "I don't want you to feel upset at me Belle...I want to make this right...please.." Dane said genuinely, not wanting to lose his mermaid.

Belle watched him curiously, "I'm not mad at you," she played with the water around her. "I'm just trying to understand you." That and she didn't like the manipulative way Becca played at..

Her silver eyes traveled back to his face. She gave a nod enjoying the soft breeze and warm sun.

Dane smiled and petted his mermaid more, and finally kissing her seductively. "Mmm..I've missed you so much.." Dane whispered to Belle's ear. "You'll always be my mermaid...so don't be afraid.." Dane said.

Orabelle cupped his face holding his lips to hers. Her tail brushed along his legs as one of her hands slipped down and under his wet shirt. "Swim with me? Let's go down..." She gestured at the water

Dane was a bit nervous as he feared he might drown, but he trusted Belle and nodded. Dane held her hand, ready to follow her. "Go down where, sweetie?" Dane said, still ignoring that he was wearing his clothes.

Belle placed her lips on his. "There's a cave.. It's beautiful." She explained. "But I wanna try something with your breathing..." She went under the surface and gestured for him to duck his head in.

Dane nodded and dove in with Orabelle, holding his breath as he did. He was confused as to how she will help him breath underwater.

Belle leaned to him and pressed her lips to his breathing into him pulling back slightly to see if that gave him some breath. She pulled back to see how long he could hold it that way. Her kind had purified oxygen in their system this allowed them to remain longer under water even in human form. She was still uncertain how to remain human under water but she'll figure it out.

She waited to see his breathing before taking his hand

Dane took a deep breath after Belle kissed her, and was surprised to see that he was fine. He was breathing underwater. He kissed her back and held her hand, waiting to be taken to the cave she's been staying at.

Belle would probably need to breathe into him every few minutes, but it should be fine. She swam down her tail giving them momentum in the water until they reached the cave. The light danced beautifully on the crystallized stones in the cave she had slept in. The light seemed to be coming from an opening at the top of the cave not the entry, probably an opening there.

Dane looked around, never imagining the lake underwater would look so beautiful. He held on to Belle as much as he could, wondering what the cave would look like. He could feel some of the breath Belle gave him leaving.

Belle turned to look at him and tapped her mouth twice almost asking him if he needed a breath as they -for the lack of a better term- sat in the huge stone in the center of the sun lit cave.

Dane nodded, needing to breath soon. He figured the cave would be a cave with air, but now he doesn't know where there are going.

Belle cupped his face and let him breathe through her for a while, once his breathing was even she gave him another breath leading them both up to the surface through the sky light. She smiled slightly "I didn't come up here before," she admitted. It was a circular pond barely two meters in diameter.

She looked around, it seemed like a forest so she pulled herself up to sit her tail still in the water.

Dane surfaced to see where they were now. "Wow...so quiet..We must be far from the park now.." Dane noted. He sat u with Belle, petting her tail. "So...how was your stay at the lake?" Dane asked, now that he was calm.

"It's so peaceful here," she admitted her tail swinging languidly splashing the water, she pulled him out the water next to her. She smiled softly at him. "It's so beautiful here," she pointed out

Dane nodded, agreeing with her. He then stared at Belle, seeing the beauty she was. He didn't do enough of that for a long time. "Hey..want to make out?" Dane said, "It's been a while since it was just you and me"

Belle blinked at him. "Since when do you ask before you kiss?" She leaned closer pecking his lips softly.

"Well..I though I would ask this time...to make up for how I've been ignoring you these past days" Dane said, rubbing her sides as he continued kissing. Dane slowly rubbed Belle's breasts as well, wanting to hear her moan.

Her breath hitched as her hands landed on his chest, leaning against him. Her lips moved against his her tongue brushing softly against his bottom lip.
She gasped slightly when he began kneading her body.

Kendo kept kissing her, then moved down to her neck, then her nipples, already erect. "OOhh..I missed this.." Dane moaned. He removed Belle's tail from the water as he still kissed her all over, determine to have her experience the pure pleasure he had not given her for a while, without a demoness getting in the way.

Her tail slowly morphed to legs even when she was still wet, probably because of the heat scorching her core. She arched moaning softly against his mouth, her fingers quickly laced in his hair holding his head to her.

Back
Top Bottom