Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

The maid moaned, and covered Dane's hands with hers on her breasts, she tilted her hips against his chest, she wanted him inside her as much as the woman working on him behind her.

Becca smiled, "Note that I will not accept any words you take back." She warned and pulled him all the way inside her. She moaned loud at the way he filled her. No one she had been with made her feel this way, and that's saying something. None of them filled her like Dane. Though he was stiff most of the time, sexually, he was the best partner.

She moved over him, riding him, up... down.. She shook around him, one of her hands slipped to where their bodies met, and she rubbed herself, she arched further, and moaned almost there..

Belle had a towel wrapped around her as she stepped into the living room to cross the treshhold to go upstairs. Her eyes shot open wide at the sight in front of her. Something possessive ran through her, Dane... She let the shock drown in, before stepping almost as quietly as she could around the heated people, and slipped past the arched doorway so she could go to the stairs.

Her heart raced. She didn't quite know why her insides felt cold. She couldn't penalize him, or ask of him anything at this point. This appeared to be the norm for humans, and she couldn't ask him to go against his nature. At least she thought it was a human thing. She couldn't hold him responsible for her- or her people's- ideals where mating was concerned. Still, that did not ease the pain in her chest. She headed to the closet to pull out a pair of sweat pants and a tank top.

Why hadn't he called her then? If it was a human thing, to have multiple mating.... Then why was she left behind? Gods... She needed to get that out of her mind. She picked her jacket, and her flipflops exiting through the back door. She did not want to disturb them. She made her way around to the small children's park by the beach, where there was sand everywhere, and a pair of swings and sliders. She took a seat on one of the swings, and swung herself slowly, humming under her breath.

Dane heard the door closed and feared that Belle saw the whole thing. He tried to get out, but was so aroused by Becca's humping that he could only moaned, letting the pleasure take him. He took Becca's hips, holding her hard as she humped his dick and fondled his maid's breasts. It wasn't long till he cummed hard inside Becca screaming with delight.

Becca fell back exhausted, a layer of sweat coating her body. She pulled off her shirt, and the rest of her skirt, leaning down to run her tongue over his shaft. "mmm...that was good.." She licked up his stomach, and the maid got off to go and fondle him while Becca kissed her way to his lips.

"OOhh..B..Becca..I..Mmm..I have to check on Belle...OOhh" Dane mumbled to Becca who was giving him a sweet blowjob. He pushed the maid away softly, seeing that she was a bit tired. "Please...OOhh...Let me go.." Dane begged.

Becca laughed, "When I'm tired you can go..." she moved his hand to her crotch, "I'm wet for you, I'll need you to be up and ready quick.." She all but moaned the words as she pulled his fingers to her core.

The maid's mouth was on his shaft, licking and suckling, wanting to make him hard again.

Dane growled in frustration as he dug deep inside Becca, rubbing her snatch as he fingered her deeper and deeper. He could feel himself get harder as the maid was now giving him a blowjob. "MMMm..yeeesss..." Dane moaned. He was so sensitive he splattered bits of cum to the maid's face.

Becca moaned and arched, "Yes.. baby..yes.. move.." she left his hand, so she could support herself over him.

The maid licked him off, and prepared to slip herself over him.

Dane dugged deeper till he could feel Becca's sweet spot and tickled it. He smiled a bit, seeing he could control Becca so much with how much she wanted sex. "MMmm..OOhhh" Dane moaned, feeling the maid entering herself with his member.

"I think your losing your ability to multitask sugar," She brought his hand again to her sweet spot, and wiggled her lips,then thrust against his hand. "mmmm... yes... there.."

The maid moved over him, her mind was still under the control of the other woman, so she had no idea what she was truly doing.

-

"Hey," James smiled slightly sitting by the girl at the swings. She seemed new, he had never seen her here. Then again not many sat under the sun at this hour.

Bella blinked a few times, glancing at the newcomer, ah hell. She stopped swinging and got up, "Hey... no no.. I didn't mean to.. intrude.." James mumbled. Belle turned to him, with a raised brow. The man looked young, and friendly. Then again humans were everything from nice, to vile. She dodged her head slightly at him, uncertain. "It's okay I didn't mean to interrupt you..." He got up from the swing. "If you wanted to be alone I could leave." He tucked his hands in the pockets of his trunks. Belle cleared her throat to find her voice. "It's alright, I was about to leave anyway." She gave a soft smile, "Oh come on, we both know that's not true," James mused enjoying the little chat. Normally, girls would be at his feet at this point, the fact that she treated him casually made him long for a decent conversation.

Belle eyed the swing she was sitting on reluctantly, "I swear I don't bite." James added with a wolfish grin, "Unless ou ask me to.." He added. Belle chuckled slightly, then took a seat again. Her experience with humans weren't all that well, so she didn't expect anything from this man. "You're new here.." He told her. Belle shrugged slightly, "You can say that."

Dane moaned cumming over and over inside the maid, losing his focus on what he was doing. He fingered more inside Becca, loosing more of himself. "OOhhh..OOOHHH!!" Dane moaned feeling her was close to collapsing from all the cumm he had shot.

Becca moaned softly, and kissed Dane's cheek. "Maid's hour is up.." she told Dane. The maid already got off, and headed to collect her discarded clothing.

This made Becca smile, and kiss Dane's lips. "I'll be back tonight" She suckled only his earlobe, before she too got up to get her clothes.

Dane barely had anytime to register what just happened but he quickly got up and dressed into his clothes. "Wait...what did you give the maid to ..change like that..she's all different...just what kind of woman are you?" Dane asked.

Becca raised a brow at Dane, "what are you talking about?" She asked pulling her hair out from under her shirt. "I have an appointment to keep. See you tonight." She kissed his cheek so close to his lips before she walked off.

Dane couldn't believe Becca blew his question like that. He knew what he saw. The maid changed into a gorgeous version of herself. He went to see if the maid was alright. He was surprised to see she was to tired to finish dressing up so Dane helped her up as she slept.

He looked close to her face, seeing how beautiful she was. He shock his head, leaving her to sleep on the couch. "I need to check on Belle" Dane said, rushing out to the beach. He could see someone at the playground, hoping that it was Belle.

Belle and James were building a sandcastle, much like children, sitting on the sand. They talked about nothin and everything. However, belle made sure and did not say too much. Just basics... Or casual conversation.
He was actually quite nice. James had offered lemonade after the little dilemma at the swings. After which everything just happened, which left them now on the sand with a terrible looking sandcastle.

Becca needed to recharge for a while, using her compulsion and the sex had drained her.

Dane could see Belle...with something else. "Belle!" Dane said as he ran to her. He was glad she was OK. He was also a bit relieved that she didn't ran off due to what she might have seen.

Belle's head shot up.Ah hell. Her eyes focused on Dane approaching. She gave James a sheepish smile, "I gotta go," She stood up dusting her pants.

"I'm always here," He gestured at the swings. Belle nodded and made her way to Dane.

"Belle..I'm glad you're OK...Umm...Look..about what you say...I'm..sorry...I wanted to call you but Becca stopped me and...well.." Dane mumbled, shy about finishing the rest of his thought.

Belle almost winced, but kept her face neutral. She put her hand up to stop him from talking. " I get it," She spoke softly. Then tucked her hands back into her pockets. She pushed a few strands of her hair to the back. "She makes me uncomfortable, so I'll stay out when she's there." She clarified. It was like the woman poured out some energy that Belle couldn't explain. She licked her lips, and sipped her lemonade.

"Well she's not at home now...but she'll be living with us...at least for now" Dane admitted, hoping Belle would be tolerant with the idea. "But I'll not let you hurt you or make you uncomfortable...So don't worry" Dane said to calm the mermaid down.

The mere thought had her insides squeeze. Live with them! Why did he sense this was no accident? She shook her head going to the nearest recycle bin to toss her cup. "I see," she glanced over her shoulder to where she had been minutes ago.

"I'll go watch tv or something..." She made her way to the path to the house. She felt a tad awkward didn't know what to say at all, that was never a problem before.

"Umm..Ok" Dane said heading inside the house with Belle. She didn't seem hateful to him, but she was obviously displeased of the news. Maybe if he kept the two apart for a while so to calm each others nerves. He sees that the maid was about to leave, still in her gorgeous form. "Umm...you OK?" Dane asked the maid.

The maid nodded quickly, blushing and left, not even asking for payment. Dane wonders if she will turn back to normal.

Belle glanced at the sofa and the mess there. " I'll just go read.." She picked her book. "If that's okay."

"Sure..go ahead..I'll be in my room. Call me if you need anything.." Dane said to Belle as he walked up. Some time alone might do them both some good.

Rebecca slipped back into the house. And headed up. "Why'd I know you'd be here?" She cooed and closed the door behind her.

Belle grumbled and put the book away. She slipped into the pool. It would be good for her to clear her thoughts and come to terms with things before she could go back to Dane.

Back
Top Bottom