Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting on something else to happen to post. You can move if you wish you can just say she is panting on the ground.

javorcek, sorry i had to move jamie away from breasts. i hope you don't mind the position i put her in. i thought she might put her mouth to use!

Oh good. It's a lovely new position. ^^

Oral Sex > Nipple Play XD

You two kids keep writing Jamie, you both write her better than I do lol. I'll try to sneak in a post tomorrow though.

Hey, Prince?

Wanted to know if you'd mind me handling a second person or wait on that?

It'd be a way to give Malin time with his RL/school and such and simultaneously allow me to keep writing/contributing here. I feel silly not being able to post.

@Prince: Completely new one. I don't like using characters that someone else made without their consent. Just a huge preference. But I've had a concept already in mind so .... I'll go get her set up~

EDIT: Okay, got her profile up.

I can move Jamie if you like so we can keep even numbers. I'm disturbingly awake right now with only one more class and a whole other monster to drink!

@Javorcek: At least from my behalf, you don't have to. It's likely your call when all is said and done though -- but I won't push for you to move her. I'm sure I can figure something out with her after she makes her intro.

Umm, your rich bitch makes me tempted to double as well. do we need a male teacher to stumble upon the club and decide he needs to be the faculty advisor/master dom? hehe

Should I bring in the woman who was interested before to replace Rainy? Unless she chimes in soon I'm going to assume she is busy and we should park Christi.

Haha xD Sorry on that, Prince. Didn't think it'd tempt you too =P

Kiroz ... though admittedly even I haven't seen him lately given the lack of him getting back to our own 1x1.

Buuuut that's Prince's call in the end anyways. =P

Prrriinnncceee...took just a few liberties with Carl ^^. And wrote a post that was entirely too...long O.O

Geeze if everyone doubles we could probably just open up a new thread in order to keep everything straight XD. High School Bondage Club: The College Years?! Teachers Bondage Club?! Teacher -and- Student Bondage Club?!

I need sleep...right now...and food...and braaiiinnnzzz...

lol I am really feeling down because of my posting, I cannot seem to match any of you people which is bringing me down quite a lot :(

Whoa, whoa... it's not about "matching" someone else's post. It's about putting all you have into your own. A post can be short and still be mind blowing if you take your time and really put some work into it. :)

My usual post takes about an hour (some times more) to write. If you don't have that kind of time to put into a post, that's fine. Not everyone can, it's okay. Shorter post lengths aren't a crime, they just mean you didn't have as much time at hand. :)

*nod nod* What Leatrix said. I usually need some form of inspiration to make long-ass posts like Lily's intro ... or even the one with Jun taking her turn to tease Carl. Along with some other intros/posts I've done here ... but yeah. All the same, Leatrix is right otherwise.

J - I don't mind being used as your orgasm assistant. It's fine, Carl will get his turn and soon! Plus we did movie Jamie around like a little sex doll in our posts. ;)

On players, since the three guys are all involved (malin I think will be back) plus javorcek (when her brain resumes function), I am concerned with only having jun, Nadia and Kylie as objects of universal affection. Plus the new lily I guess. But yuna would have to double then, hence my question on the other girl.

All things considered, since this is my first group rp, you all are amazing and almost everyone has been active and we've worked through many different schedule issues! Lots of fun, including this OOC chat thread!

I think having an extra character to pull out when someone's schedule stalls a scene is fine and yuna if you are game to double them as we need to keep everyone involved that is great!

*nod nod* I am, Prince. I can easily enough double with proper enough incentives. Now is definitely one that I can see. And from what I've been gathering, Malin will be back. If anything, he seems scared you've already kicked him out. I didn't get a chance to tell him that wasn't true before he last logged off of AIM but he really does feel bad for falling behind despite having legitimate reasons [school/college].

And ... really? This is your first group RP? Heh, mine as well. You're a damn good host then, Prince. Well done. ^^

He's just been really busy with college and has few days off. I'm guessing that despite having few classes, they really gave him a hell of a lot of assignments. Then again, from what French I did take in High School, that alone is more difficult than Latin; well in my opinion. Mainly on the pronunciations and such but still =P

Bleh, sorry, real life got in the way there for a while and kept getting in the way while I tried to write. Hope that came out okay and not all disjointed feeling... enjoy. :p

Hey guys sorry it's been so long with no update

So heres whats going on with me. I am currently getting used to dealing with french classes every other day, but more then that the reason i have been so busy over the last week was the class i took because it would be easy slapped me in the face with needing to do and prepare an oral presentation due next week, my team got selected to be the first up, and we had very little time and prep (half the team isn't even finished the book we had to read)

On top of that I have been offered a job, and am currently being rushed through interview after interview, I haven't really had a chance to breath or sleep even over the weekend which were supposed to be my days off, and to press the final nail into my coffin, My family hit a crises.

So... I have had a hell of a few days now, and I am unsure if I can keep up to the demands of a group rp. I am feeling really overwhelmed as much as i love this group I honestly don't know when or where I can make time to write posts, I only have the chance to write this one as I am waiting to go into my next meeting.

Malin,

Totally understand that real life rears its ugly head! Others here are dealing with that as well.

We'll lock you and Jun in place until you free up, as Lady Yuna has a new character to play. Hopefully you can rejoin in the future and we can work you back in.

-Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom