Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
And replied to yours, trying to force Nick to be more confident, his reclusion is getting him nowhere.

Question: What are you wearing?

Prince & Javorcek -- Okay, may I just say that (despite how fun and exciting that was to read) I am suddenly feeling just a touch intimidated by you two working together against me. XD

Awww.... We don't bite! At least not too hard...and I'll speak for both of us that We are looking forward to some friendly play. Carl and Jamie don't really know what they are doing but I'm sure they'll figure out something that works for Nadia!

Haha, no worries, it's a good thing. It inspires me to write better.

And, fair warning, ya'll may not bite hard but... I do. XD

Hey guys, my sister is in the ICU, so I don't think I'm going to be able to work up the will to post today. I'm really sorry, hope you all have fun, and I'll be back soon. ^-^

I can't believe I am awake, but I can't sleep and I need a distraction, so here I am. XD

My sister should officially be out of the 24hr danger zone (yay!!). Yesterday at 4am she had come down stairs to tell me that she had taken 5 of my roommate's heart pills after apparently snorting a bunch of other things. Obviously, I dragged her kicking and screaming to the ER. They have her on suicide watch now, so there is someone with her 24/7, and we shouldn't have to worry about the effects of any pills anymore. ^-^

Honestly, the sitting around the house and waiting for news part was the worst. Now that that is past, everything seems almost normal.

Thanks for all the well wishes, and I'm going to have a post up soon. ^=^

*hugs* Everything should be generally all right from here on out. Maybe not easy, but... she is in the safest place she can be and I can't do anything to help her so... I can't tear myself up worrying, can I? ^-^

@Leatrix: I suppose not though I wouldn't blame you if you did. It is a family member after all and especially if you were close with her [though even without that factor, really] ... I'd understand. But to some degree, I can see your points also. Still, take care [of your sanity more than anything] and if you need a break, do so. No sense in over-stressing yourself either.

@Everyone Else: Okay, need to do more errands than I'd want but alas, beggars can't be choosers not usually anyways =P. So, I'll return later~

*more hugs* XD

Thanks, Yuna. But really, I'm actually doing okay.

Yes, I am still worried, but sitting around dwelling on it is going to drive me crazy. I need something to do, and this helps some. :)

*nod nod* Fair enough. I'm just too sympathetic/empathetic for my own good.

It'll likely be the death of me if nothing medical beats it first, honestly xD

Glad to hear though ^^

Posted, sorry for the wait.

@Yuna - Hope your sister gets better and you don't overload yourself with stress. Keeping your mind off of it is probably the best you can do right now

Phew.. that last post was tricky.. Hope I didn't miss anything. ^-^

Just a note - Life might get little weird here for the next few days, so I don't know when i will be able to post, but I will try to come by at least once a day to catch up. If I get caught up or stuck somewhere, I will let you guys know so you aren't waiting around on me expecting something fun to read. :p

@ Nick -- Lol, thanks. We're all doing a lot better here recently, we're just waiting on some doctors to decide what happens next.

Brraaaiiinnzzzz...

So err...yeah...I'm a derpy zombie today...and tomorrow...and Wednesday because I won't get to really sleep until Wednesday.

So...yeah...feel free to skip me because I write like an idiot when tired and all I can envision is Jamie as Harleen Quintzel, the Bondage elf and Pamela Isley and cannot write an even remotely serious scene right now ><

Just pretend Jamie really really likes breasts and nipple clips? =D

@Jav: Hehe. I feel half-dead so like half of an undead of sorts myself

@Anyone:Feel free to somehow join in if possible. I know it's due to his school but I really don't like just having Jun stuck from waiting for Malin. Not for too long, at least.

yeah javorcek,

that seems like a stretch! perhaps we'll have Jamie become interested in carl's penis while you are dopey and not paying attention. that might shock you back into action! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom