Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Overneath the Path of Misinterpretation (Alvis Alendran&Malicious Lullaby)

That made her smile more. She had one motto life as far as she liked to live it. To live it happily. She loved to smile and loved to laugh. It usually didn’t take much to make either happen and considering all that went down today? One would think it’d take a lot of effort to bring some perk back into her. But take her to a place like this? No need to try so hard. “Then you’re very welcome and I’d love a tour. Although I’m sure I wouldn’t get lost. I have some good coordination skills.” She gave a look around the place and felt a niggling of doubt. “I think?” No, she really didn’t have any good coordination skills. It was why she often didn’t drive when she didn’t have to. She hadn’t been in New York long and she lived in Brooklyn. She tried one time to take the subway when she would go into Manhattan. That…didn’t work so well? She ended up somewhere else.

“No, not at all.” She grinned. Mallory didn’t stop him as he untied her top, letting it fall to reveal her strapless bra before it too fell and revealed her nicely ample chest. She only grinned more as he enjoyed one breast and let herself be whisked away by his lips and away from the bar. She had no idea where he was taking her but she didn’t care. She let herself be lead by him. He was hers to play with and she’d only be far too willing. That was the beauty of being drunk. Zero inhibitions. If she was sober, there might have been some inhibitions but she seemed to have zero care of what happened to her tonight, sober or not. Her hands moved to his jeans, beginning to undo the buttons and pull the zipper down. Time to get this show on the road.

Harrison stepped in, and gently placed a hand on Esther's shoulder, guiding her down the hall.
"Well then, we'll start this off right." He said with a grin. He did like to show off his estate from time to time. He led her to a more open room. No doors, but with a few couches and charis spread around. Fine leather gleamed, and a large, glossy black grand piano sat in the middle. "This is my West Meeting room. I put the paino in at a suggestion from a friend, and it has been helpful. Held a meeting here, and one of the guest...she really knew how to play." Harrison smiled at that memory. It had done so much to help lift the mood, and set her at ease. The windows were open, letting ina bit of th warm breeze. The gardens were outside, adn the scent of a lot of flowers was faintly drifting into the room.

Darien felt her working on his jeans, and certainly let her go. They reached the table, and he gave her a light push, and lowered her back onto it. He let his pants hit the ground, and pushed her skirt up. He grinned at the thong he found, and pulled it down without a second thought. Mallory had seemed like she wanted this to get started. Darien wasn't one to keep a lady waiting. He let his shorts drop, His already stiff member came into view. Seven inches long, and two across, he had a bit of size to him. He stepped to her, and with a grunt, pushed himself into Mallory.

He let out a low groan as he slid in. He saw a bunch of raised thumbs from his crew, and he pulled Mallory's legs up to run up his chest, and up to his shoulders. It gave him something to really hold onto as he got started. His hips moved quickly, slapping into her, each one rocking the table as he got working on her. There was some pleasure to it, some effort, but if Darien was honest with himself, al he was doing this for way the lay. He wanted to get himself off, and if Mallory managed it too, so much the better. but she ran a distant second. He slid her to him a little more, letting him take a hand to slap her ass. He ground into her, and then went back to making the table rock.

The room he showed her to was lovely. Beautiful even. She glanced about and was met with a nice warm breeze, the scent of fresh flowers from the garden going up her nostrils and giving her a very cozy ambiance to the entire setting. “That piano is lovely.” She walked into the room, letting her fingers lightly trail over the side of it, the smooth luster of it feeling like silk to her fingers. Cool polished silk. “I always wish I could play. Unfortunately, there’s only one instrument I can play. I don’t think it has much value though.” She made a face and lift her head up, taking in the entire place. “I don’t think there’ll be a room in this entire place that I won’t find breathtaking. This entire estate of yours is a marvel.” She turned to him now and smiled. “It’s like a dream palace. Makes Barbie’s Malibu Mansion when I was a little girl incredibly tacky.”

She had some mobility in her to be able to push herself back onto the table, her feet no longer touching the ground but if she flexed her feet, the tips of her boots would touch. Lying back, her legs willingly spread and her eyes cast upward to the pretty disgusting looking ceiling. A soft sigh came from her and she bit her lower lip as she felt the removal of her thong, only for a soft moan to come from her at the feeling of hard male flesh sinking deep into her. He was no Harrison Trenton but Harrison was far from her mind at the moment. No, Mallory let herself go and enjoyed the full sensation of his fast and hard thrusts. Each thrust made her rock with the table, made her breasts bounce and a flurry of pleasures surged through her. Mallory never had sex while plastered out of her mind. She had sex while drunk but never when she was basically shit-faced which she liked to think was a few bars above just ‘drunk.’ It definitely added a lot considering she got pretty horny when she got drunk or this level of plastered.

"The person who played that piano here would argue that any intrument has value if the person playing it enjoys it." Harrison said calmly. It was easy with Esther. He didn't feel...constrained. Being around her was actually relaxing. How long had it been since he'd been around someone that had put him at ease by being around? Could he even remember? On an impulse, he did something he rarely did. He explained himself. "I wasn't always wealthy you know Esther. That's why I built this place. A way of letting myself know that after everything? I'd actually made it. I had what I'd wanted. And that it was time to find something else to want."

Darien ground against Mallory feeling her walls agaisnt him, and he reached down, flicking a finger across her clit for a second, before resuming his pounding into her. his breath was coming fast and short now, feeling himself coming close. His mind ticked at a question. In, or on? Little early yet for on there Darien. He thought to himself. Grinding against her again, he groaned as he came, shooting inside of her. He let out a sigh, and slid out of her. He knew she'd be wanting more. and to be frank, he was willing to accomadate her. He saw the crew stand up, and start working towards them quietly. He had time for another one. He grabbed her legs, and rolled her onto her stomach, before pushing into her from behind. He grabbed a handful of her hair, and used that as his leverage to start into her again.

Her arms crossed over her chest and she nodded. “I think this person who played the piano here has some wonderful advice. Alas, I think I feel a bit shy when it comes to my musical talents.” Which was true. The only instrument she could play was her vocals and that was in private. In the shower, she would let go and belt a song or two, sometimes taking extra long to sing a medley of songs. In her car, when she did actually drive, she really let it go since her windows were up and no one would hear her. When she was alone in the apartment, she’d sing a tune or so. But she never sang in public. The only time she sang for anyone were her parents. She was only comfortable in front of them or if they were around. Since they died, she hadn’t sung much. Not even on her own.

“I can believe that.” She spoke softly after his explanation. “I mean, it’s one thing to build this place to show the world that Harrison Trenton made it. It’s another to build it for yourself. Which is exactly what I think you did. And for that, I commend you.” She grinned and then leaned in. “Besides, if you didn’t, I wouldn’t get to stay here, now would I?”

Brushing passed him lightly, she made her way towards the exit of the room. Looking back over her shoulder she spoke, “Don’t lollygag. So many rooms to see, so little time.” It was playful. She hadn’t felt relaxed in a while. She hadn’t felt at ease to be herself. When she was around people she was comfortable with, she was less shy and less reserved and more open. A laidback kind of gal. She hadn’t gotten to be her real self outside of the classroom since her freshman year of college.

Her walls clenched and released around him, doing this back and forth motion repeatedly the entire duration of his thrusts. She felt herself build up. Her moans got louder and when she felt a warm essence shoot inside of her, Mallory thought she would have found her peak. But just as fast as he was inside of her and came, he was soon gone and that build that she had been riding up on started dwindle downwards, fading. She let out a small sigh and propped herself up on her elbows. She was allowed a small peek of what was to come as she saw guys she didn’t even notice before—among them, Dale—stand up before she was flopped onto her stomach. Instantly as he entered back into her, she felt the build up again and the hair pulling was a very nice touch which helped a lot. Her hands gripped the table tightly and she moaned louder than she did before. A delicious build. She would get her orgasm this time.

Harrison smiled as she moved past him. She was a bit...cheeky. And he had to like that in a person.
"Oh, I could just stay here a while, let you wander lost, and eventually come find you once you'd run out of options." he mused. He took a few quick steps to get closer to her. They passed a door that he pushed open.
"There's a games room in here. It's helful to have a place to kick back every now and again." He explained. And there were certainly games inside. Darts on the wall, a full sized ping-pong table, a foozeball table, even air hockey. Most impressive was the billiards table. massive in scale, it was thickly built, and out of a glossy black wood that gleamed. Shining studs of metal pinned leather in place, and the green felt looked supple. "Had the pool table made specially for the room. Finest I could ask for. Figured if i was going to do something, I might as well do it right, you know?" He said with a grin.

Clenching his hand on her hair, he pulled a little more, driving into her with enough force the table started to sway. he did have the worry at this rate that they might break the thing, but then it'd be a story to tell. How many people can say they fucked a woman so hard they broke the table she was on? A good story to tell. His free hand smacked her ass again, while he watched as Phil started to pull his shirt off. Dale and Terrance were getting ready as well. Darien groaned, and slid his hand along to slide along her slit as he drove into her, seeing if she'd get off with him this time. The feeling of her wrapped around his member was enough this time, and he let go again, shooting deep into her. He left himself there, pumping a few more times before backing out.

Dale stepped to her, and pulled her off of the table, and onto her knees. He let his cock out, letting it drop in front of her. It was very nearly as long as Harrison, but it had to be thicker. Dale was alreayd hard after watching Darien fuck her, but he wanted a little starter.
"How about you get me started babe, and then we'll make sure you stay happy." Dale said, winking at Dairne who was sitting back at the bar, and drawing a beer for himself. he'd need some recovery time, but he'd be back for another round.

“That could be fun.” She said dryly as she moved onto the next room with him. Esther walked inside and took in the full scale of the room. Of course. It wouldn’t be a man’s estate without a game room and Harrison did full well to continue that stereotype. Walking along, she let her fingers strum along any surface she could find, a habit she had since she was a kid. Going into nicer stores, her mother always told her not to touch anything. Of course, saying that to a kid, what did Esther do? She touched everything. That habit never left her, especially in foreign territory, as well as being in a very nice place. Of course she’d touch.

Her eyes took in every game structure until they landed on the very nicely established billiards table. She walked to it, standing on the far side and faced Harrison. “Do you fancy a game? I don’t mean to brag but I’m quite handy with a pool stick.” Not that she was bragging about anything really. She was terrible at this game, but it did make for entertaining sport!

Her grip on the rocking table tightened, her knuckles seemingly going white. Her eyes closed tightly and she felt her walls tighten even more around him. The spank to her bottom was what set it off completely as he shot deep inside of her once more—she was very thankful for the pill now—Mallory came along with him, a cry of pleasure escaping passed her lips. Her body shook, trembled even and sagged against the table until she felt the emptiness once more as he withdrew from her. She stood there, against the table, her cheek pressed to the surface, panting and her eyes still closed. She could have passed out right then and there if her body hadn’t been moved.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself on her knees in front of quite the well endowed specimen. She looked up and saw it belonged to Dale. Hmm, a full on gangbang? If she only knew how literal that term was considering who the participants were. She complain and her fingers wrapped around his thick girth. Now this is more of what she was talking about. Though she couldn’t complain at all since Darien was able to get her off. Two for Darien, one for Mallory. Not a bad start.
She didn’t waste time with casual niceties. She didn’t lick along his shaft or suck on the head. No, she went full on, taking a good half amount into her warm mouth which tightened around him and her tongue went to full work as her mouth did. All the while, she moved her hand as well and often looked up at him. She was plastered yes, but she could still function. Apparently!

Harrison smiled, thinking to the last time he'd played a game. It had ended in Esther's apartment, and him not wearing pants. Well, worse things could happen. And now he was on his own turf. He nodded, and walked to a cabinet, opeing it up. A large rack of pool cues stood within.
"So what's your cue Esther Martin? 12? 14? 16? 22 ounce? I'm a fan of a twenty two three piece, but everyone has a preference." As he spoke, he was drawing three pieces of a cue out, and gently screwing them together, making a gorgeously finished tool. He rest it on one shoulder. "Feel free to browse the cabinet for your choice." He told her, his smile a little cocky.

Dale blinked as she bent to task without any preamble. Well, that was a surprise! She seemed to have made her peace with everything, and that meant it was time to play. Phil stepped up, and grabbed her free arm, guiding it to his cock, letting her get a hold of it, and using the hand to give himself a pump to start her along. Terrance was on the other side, pulling her hadn off of Dale, and guiding it to his. Another one of them, Jake, came around behind her, and reached around, gathering up both of her breasts, and massaging them roughly, fingers rolling the nipples between them. Dale put a hand to her head, and pushed her face onto his cock a little more, not breaking the eye contact. Gods, this was already better than he'd hoped.

Her eyes widened at the marvelous set. She gulped and pulled at the invisible collar around her neck. Oy. It was as if he totally just called her bluff and after he screwed together three pieces to make a beautiful long…hard…tool, she understood clearly. He did call her bluff. Hence the smugness of his smile. “I believe you have me at an advantage.” She stepped to the cabinet and her fingers absently went over the polished handles of all the sticks. They were so pretty.

She picked up three different kinds to test which one she’d prefer. She decided to go with a 14 and placed the others back before turning to Harrison. “They’re so pretty.” She murmured, resisting the urge to want to twirl it. That was another habit. Definitely not a good one at all. It resulted in a lot of broken umbrellas and ripped present wrapping rolls because she liked to spin them. But that was another story. “Care to rack ‘em?” She decided to play her own smugness. Esther wasn’t ashamed at how awful she was at this game. She decided to show him just how terrible she was, starting with form.

Her hands went willingly. If she had been sober, or a lot less drunk, she probably would have balked and made her getaway at the nearest exit. She just didn’t care and either way, she’d be going to sleep after plenty of orgasms. Her hands stroked the two men while her mouth worked Dale. She was their puppet really for movements but what she did with her mouth was all her. Her tongue rubbed along the underside of his cock, swirled along it and each time she would move her head back, effectively taking some of him out, her mouth would tighten even more, as if suctioning. Then she pushed herself like she always enjoyed to. She took him deeper, as much as she could take before she’d gag.

Harrison set his cue against teh table, and did as suggesed, racking the balls up. He slid the triangle to the appointed place, and lifted it free. He smiled.
"Now, you've taken a single piece. means you've a break advantage. I'd be remiss in my duties as a host if I didn't give you the break." he told her. Gods, but he was feeling more at ease now. This game...he'd played so often in college. It was like years were melting off of his shoulders. He poosened his tie, before thinking better of it, and simply pulling it off, setting it on a chair. He leaned back, feling easy, and a little more loose and flippant than normal.

She just...kept...going! Dale was surprised how much of him she'd taken in, when he watched James pulling her hips back. It changed the angle a fair amoung, but left her contact with her hands and mouth. With a grin, he slid against her, and then pushed his cock into her. He was around the size of Darien, and kept his hands on her breasts, pressing his chest to her back while he started to pound into her. He actually timed his thrusts, letting her pull forward to keep sucking on Dale while he thrust, driving her onto the cock. Phil groaned, never the one to be built for endurance, and felt hismelf start to jerk. Dale let go of her head, and Phil stepped forward, grabbing both side of her face, and shoving his cock into her mouth. He held it there as he came, sighing deeply. He held it there for a moment, making it clear he expected her to smile, and then get back to Dale.

Esther smiled. “You’re very much quite handy with balls Mr. Trenton. I’m impressed.” Dry humor but she didn’t like dead air. And she liked comfortable and relaxing moments. Sometimes always thinking wasn’t necessarily. She knew her brain could use a big break tonight, that’s for sure!
The cue ball was set in place where she liked and where she had also learned had to be behind a certain limit. There was a point to those beautiful studs after all. The metal ones, not the male equivalent. There, she bent and raised the stick. Okay, so she didn’t have truly bad form and she knew how to break. There wasn’t much of a strategy after all. You just pointed, pushed with some forced and shot the cue ball forward to break the neatly racked up balls. Nothing to it really. Unless hand-eye coordination was terrible and one missed the cue ball altogether, scraping it. No, Esther didn’t do that. She drew the tip of the cue stick back and forth slowly, anchored between her index finger and middle finger with her index finger wrapped around. Drawing back, she pushed the stick forward and shot the cue ball forward, making a pretty nice break if she did say so herself. Except no balls went in. “And that’s as good as it’s going to get.”

Hell, even Mallory was surprised at the lengths—literally—she could go to take a pretty nicely massive cock into her mouth, to the back of her throat. She felt her hips being raised though, her mouth started to slip from him but not completely. Then she felt the familiar sink of a well endowed specimen into her and her eyes fluttered closed and she moaned while she still had Dale in her mouth. One hand moved to his leg, as if something to hold onto while the thrusts started and while she continued to stroke the other. It was interesting how they were timed, allowing her to keep blowing Dale while she was taken, not an odd stagger in which she’d probably choke or bite down on him, neither of which were acceptable. She did love the feeling of someone of James’ caliber—though she didn’t know his name—inside of her. Stretching her, pushing deep and always feeling like it was hitting the right spots, the back of her channel and making delicious pleasure explode deep within her. It wouldn’t be long.

Another replaced Dale but she felt the salty-bitterness of his seed shoot into her mouth. Not a drop was wasted as Mallory took up every last bit and swallowed. Her eyes opened and she looked up at the man, a face she didn’t recognize but neither did she care. She smiled and licked her lips before she went back to Dale, practically bringing him back to her on her own before taking him back into her mouth. What could she say? It might have been a fantasy she pushed into the back of her mind but there was something incredibly erotic and sexy about being taken from behind while she was going down on another. Something about being the only female in this entire thing, being swapped around for pleasure because they were all focused on her. The one place she could be the star of the show.

Harrison cocked an eyebrow at her comment. Cheeky thing, and he didn't rise to it. Mostly because he had no way of doing it without simply handing her more ammunition. he silently conceded that round. She made a credible break, scattering the balls around the table, but without any of them sinking, it became his move.
"A gentleman's break. Nothing wrong with that." He explained, looking at the set up of the balls. Oh, there were some pretty good shot. Easy ones. But then, there was the five. Tucked away in a corner, behind a field of other balls, but he noted a few open paths. But it would be a trick shot. And why not? He leaned down, a smile on his face Pool was simple. Angle and power of the hit. Nothing special or elaborate. He drove the cue into the cue ball, sending it into empty space. It bounced off the side once, and then off another, before tapping the five, sending it rolling gently into the pocket. He smiled at Esther, as he tapped the ball again, sending it rolling to hit the three, letting it fall as well, though it also sent a striped ball to the depths. "Your move Esther." He winked at her.

James groaned as he ground into Mallory, he could feel her contracting around him, getting close to her own finish, and he picked up the pace a little more. Dale sighed, his hand going back to mallory's head, and shoving her all the way down as he came in her mouth, shooting a heavy load into her. He held it there for a moment, before back it out, and having Terrance grab her to do the same. A loud groan as he sprayed into her mouth. He didn't leave himself in her mouth more than he had to, withdrawing, a thing ribbon of his seed stretching from her mouth to fall across her chin. Freed of having anyone in her mouth for a moment, James picked up the pace again, his hips pounding in with more force, and he grunted, holding himself in place and shooting deep inside her. He withdrew, and gave her a slap on the ass.

The last of the gang came around her. The youngest of the, Gavin, was only a little bit behind Dale in size, and he laid on hiss back while two others, Eric and Will, half carried Mallory the short distance to him, and set her on top. Gavin helped line her up, and then speared up into her, giving a groan at the tight feeling her got from her. Will and Eric each put one of her hands on their cocks, while Larry moved her face to his cock, sliding it into her mouth, and giving her a little push of encouragement. Gavin started to buck his hips into her, the larger cock stretching her a little, but damn he was feeling it.

Esther turned and she moved out of his way as he decided where to go to line up his shot. She watched him as he sunk in two balls with ease. Well it became clear which team she would be cheering for; stripes. She never had a preference as it is. Whichever worked, she had a soft spot for either side. Because she liked solid colors and she liked striped colors. It worked!
When it became her turn, she blinked her eyes and looked up at him. His wink caught her off guard even if he was just being playful. Her confidence in her terrible skills seemed to be wavering and now she just didn’t want to make a fool of herself in front of him. But it wouldn’t be making a fool of herself if she was having fun. And that was what she reminded herself of as she lined up to take a shot. A stripe not too far from a pocket and if she could guesstimate the proper line up, she might make it. So she made her shot and watched as the cue ball just scraped it, made it spin but it didn’t go anywhere. She pursed her lips and shrugged, looking up at Harrison. “After you Mr. Trenton.”

Her eyes widened opened when she felt his cock shove down deep her throat but it wasn’t just because of that. It was also because of the fact that with the hard thrusts that had continued to rock her closer and closer, Mallory came, again. It’s not that it shocked her that she could come like this, multiple orgasms. It shocked her because none of these guys knew her body, they didn’t know what it took to make her tick. But maybe it wasn’t just these guys that it took to bring her such pleasure. It was the entire situation. Several guys, all ganging up to get a piece of Mallory. Because they wanted her. Because she was desirable. She didn’t scream since her mouth was kind of full but she moaned loudly and took up every drop she could of Dale’s cum. And then there was more to come. Another came in her mouth but she took it all. She never had a problem with it.

Her body shook. She wasn’t sure if she could take any more. Which was lie considering that Harrison made her cum so many times in one night but that was different. She was being used in every way possible by these men and it was rather taxing. But she went with it. Even as they guided her to her next round, she readied herself and moaned deeply as this one speared up into her, causing her hands to brace on his chest so she didn’t suddenly fall over from the force of the impact. Mallory was panting, her body felt tired but the burning desire inside of her continued to burn and she needed more. She wanted to feel pretty, desired, wanted. She just wanted it all in this moment. To feel it all. She deserved that at least, right? Her hands went to work, so did her mouth. Mallory looked up at the guy whose cock was in her mouth, as if seeking the approval she needed.

Worst of all though, all this sex was sobering her up.

Harrison looked at the table, weighing his options. Esther had left him two balls cklose together, sitting between teh corner and side pocket. He could play it safe...or take a chance, gamble for things. He smiled. Fortune is like a woman harrison, she favours the bold. The voice of one of his teachers came to mind. Smooth, silky, and with an air of sheer confidence. He had been such a jerk. But he'd also been right. He shook out his shoulders, and lowered himself over the table. All or nothing. His shot went with power, the crack sounding firmly. The balls shot apart, a clean hit that left the cue sitting still. One disappeared into each pocket. He stood, grinning. It was a good shot. He leaned down and fired out another, this one hasty, riding the high of the last shot, and fouled poorly. He sighed. All or nothing. He looked back to Esther. Without thinking of the last time he'd tried this, he spoke.
"Would you...care for a pointer or two? I might have been good at this once upon a time." he said with an over exagerated wave of his hand.

Darien looked on as the rest of the gang went to work on mallory. She was good, most women didn't last very long. But Mal was a trooper. And it was time to really put her to the test. There'd be more for her coming. But right now, it was going to get more intense for her.

Larry looked down to meet her gaze, and grinned, before having to close his eyes for a second as her tongue moved around his cock. He looked back down at her, a look of pure bliss on his face. Larry was one of the newest members, and hadn't been to something like this with the crew before. He was definitely glad he'd come along tonight. Gavin was panting, keeping his hands on mallory's hips, keeping her rocking on his shaft, enjoying the process of his more than a little. He ground into her, before getting thing moving again, and flicking a thumb along her clitoris. He saw Darien approaching, and made a motion with his hand. The other all caught on, and slowly started to sink to their knees. Larry was off to the side a little, making sure he wasn't kneeling on Gavin's face. Gavin put his hands up to Mallory's breasts, giving her some support as she was having to lean way forward. Will and Eric put their hands onto Mallory, keeping her in place while Darien raised a hand. Dale tossed him a small bottle, and Darien got on his knees behind Mallory. he poured some of the bottle onto his cock, the lube fitting well. he slid forward, and put one hand on mallory's shoudler, the other lining his cock up with the entrance to her ass. With a deep breath, he started to push in while the others kept her from moving away.

With one hip sticking out, resting her weight sort of on her foot and on the stick she held, Esther watched as Harrison lined up for his shot. Oof, the guy was good. He got two in on one shot. She would be lucky if she could make one in because she only learned recently the strategy to pool. Didn’t mean she was any good at actually applying it or how to make the cue ball hit the walls in a way to eventually hit its target. Wow, his grin was dazzling. She found herself staring a lot longer than she should, even after he already started on his next shot. Only when she realized that he hadn’t make a ball into the pocket, did she snap out of it and scanned the table before she started to move to find a shot to take. But then she stopped and looked up at Harrison, her eyebrow raising slightly before relaxing. She smiled and nodded her head. “Sure.” She said softly. “As you can see, I’m very good at this game. I haven’t made a single pocket! I’m obviously winning. But sure, you can give me a pointer or two.” She grinned.

Mallory was lost in the euphoria of it all. She was so caught up in the way she was feeling. Darien didn’t disappoint at all and he certainly made good on his promise. She felt desired, beautiful, wanted, like she was the star of this show and no one could take it from her. It could be about her. She wasn’t the villain. She was the heroine. So much so that she let her hips be controlled by the man beneath her and kept working her mouth to the best of her ability. While it felt like her head was pounding, she didn’t feel spinny-drunk anymore. Her body was coated in a nice moist layer of sweat, her hair plastered to her back and shoulder, strands plastered to her face because of the sweat. But she felt so good. So much better than she had that day and in a while. No holds no barred. No wondering if any of them would call her again or want her again. She didn’t care. It was exactly the release she needed. Definitely a way to come back to life.

So much so that she didn’t even realize the set up going on, oblivious to the arms holding her. Only when she felt something foreign against an entrance she never desired to explore or feel and then the push. She pulled her mouth off the guy in front of her and gasped softly. Only then did she realize arms on her and she whipped her head over her shoulder frantically. “W-What are you doing? This wasn’t part of the deal.” Her speech was still a tad bit slurred but not as badly as before.

"Oh, a clear advantage, I'm sturggling just to keep pace with you!" Harrison responded, his voice just as dry as hers had been before, taking a light jab at her. All in good fun of course. He came around the table, setting his cue against the wall. "So, for starters, you should brace your feet a little better. Like so." He nudge her feet apart a little. "Try to rest your weight on the edge of the table a little better. It'll make it easier for you to move around." He advised. "So show me where you're aiming, and I'll give you a hand on how to hold the cue."

Darien just sighed, and looked up at her, a small smile on his face.
"Trust me babe. You'll love it once we're going." He promised her, and shoved his hips forward, feelign a bit of resistance, before finally popping in. he gave a slight gasp. Gods, it was so much tighter back here, Especially with her being stuffed from the front as wel. And it was everything he'd have wanted. Hot and tight and buttery soft on his cock, he back up some, and then plunged back in. Mallory clearly didn't much agree with his statement, and it was clear to Darien that she was starting to get a little too sober for this to loook like a good idea. Dale was ever the man on the spot, and came over with a bottle from the bar. Darien got a hold of her, adn pulled her back to him tightly, getting arms around her arms, and locking her in place. Dale leaned in, and took a hold of her hair, pulling it back to put her head on Darien's shoulder. he put the pour spout into her mouth, and tipped up the bottle, letting the booze flow into her. He poured a moment, before pinching her nose closed so that she'd have to swallow before she could breathe. He waited until she'd swallowed three mouthfuls of the liquor before letting her go. Darien and Gavin both ground into her, and bucked their hips before letting Mallory lean forward tenatively, Larry Eric and Will looking to get some srevice done to them once more.

Esther was smiling brightly now. She liked his humor. She always knew she liked him. Not like she wanted him to be all in love with her but she always did enjoy just being around him. For a hot shot prominent lawyer, he was a lot nicer than she’d expect someone of his caliber to be. And he was a hoot to be around. Look at them! She sucked at pool and he played along well making her feel like she was the queen of this sport. No, not really but he humored her well. Not that she was expecting it but still humoring her well and clearly able to pick up on hints to just go along with things. That was greatly appreciated, for sure.

“Okay.” She put a hand on the table as he adjusted her feet and then held the cue stick in a way as she was about ready to take form. She let one arm rest on edge as he instructed but it was the arm that would hold the stick at the top, not at the bottom. So she bent and took position as he said and looked at him. “How’s that? That bad?” She asked with a sort of ‘oops’ look to her face.

“B-But—“ She started and she groaned out loudly when she felt the surge of his hips push forward, causing his cock to just push right into her. A full world of pain kicked in and she whimpered. She was breathing fast now and squeezed her eyes shut. It hurt a lot. A lot a lot and it wasn’t even a comfortable feeling. It was one thing to have one in her normally, but in her bottom? Not. At. All. Comfortable. “Please…” She murmured in a weak whimper before the surge began. They started going at it and she couldn’t stay quiet but it wasn’t because it was remotely pleasurable. It just hurt a lot and she was trying to scurry away. But before she could even get far, they had another plan. Her head tipped back and the burning sensation of liquor was poured down her throat. Her eyes squeezed shut and with no choice but to just swallow, she did.

She coughed when all was down her throat, one hand coming up to cover her mouth a bit. She felt a retching feeling come up that she managed to pass before the full effect of the alcohol started to kick in. She was still breathing faster and she didn’t even look at the three men in front of her who were expecting her mouth on them. She was no longer sobering up. No, she was becoming drunk again. The good thing? It numbed out the pain in her bottom enough for their to be a shred of pleasure coursing through her from both holes being stuffed. Soft moans came from her and then she looked up, her eyes locking with the three men, still with high expectations.

Lifting her chin up, she licked her lips and lifted a finger, beckoning them to her if they wanted more. Her eyes took a hazy effect. She didn’t know her name. She just knew she was having sex. Because these men desired her, wanted her. And she wanted to keep feeling beautiful and wanted and desired. No pain no gain and it was a small price to pay.

"No, not so bad at all. Believe me, I've seen much worse form in my time." Harrison commented, stepping around. He took a look at how she held the cue. Her grip was actually pretty good. "That's not a bad hold Esther. Looks like you've got some experience handling a length of wood." He smirked at her as he spoke, remebering her attempt to goad him with her comment about his ball handling skills. Turn about was fair play after all. he gently took an hand to hers, setting up a lightly better path for the cue to follow. "You see, when you set it like, this, you point your finger where you want the ball to be going, and run the cue along it. Gives you a better point of reference. He had to step close behind her, bringing their bodies close together as he gently put his hand with hers on the cue. "Just make each move smooth." He gave her a few guiding motions, the give her the feel for it. "So let me see how you take a shot." His memory pinged then, at how thigns with Mallroy had gone when he'd madea a comment like that.

Darien grinned as she seemed to settled herself down, buckling down to task. Larry stepp back in, and put his cock back into her mouth, while Will and Eric got her hands back on their cocks. Five at once, it was a lot to say the least. Darien and Gavin kept mallory going in a vaguely circular motion, letting her ride well, but keep working both cocks in her at the same time. It would also give her the motion she needed to keep her blowjob up. Phil was nearby, looking very much like he wanted in on this. He pointed.
"I want a shot at her tits next." he said calmly. Dairne nodded, already plotting out how they could spoition her after the guys all got off. The point about her breasts was enough for him to lean forward, gettign both hands on her breasts, adn kneading them, the motion he and Gavin made with their hips driving her deeper into his hands, giving him excellent chances to work on her. Gavin reached out and tweaked along her clit again. He was getting close. There was no slack in her, stuffed in both holes like this, and that made it hard to not just blow his load. He was breathing hard now, and it looked like Larry was right there with him.

That made her feel better. But then his next comment, while it did hold praise, it also held a nice counter remark from her earlier ‘balls’ inquiry and the fact he even said it all, made her wish her hair was untied right now so it could hide the immense blush that crept on her cheeks. “O-Oh yeah. All the time. If you count a four or five year dry spell, or even Chad as experience.” She snorted but then realized she might have let it slip that—oh what was she worried about? They were having a good time. Just relaxing. That’s what this was. Relaxing and honestly, it was incredibly therapeutic. To just relax, play some pool and the way they were interacting with each other was as if they knew each for years. Kindred spirits. That she could very much get on board with.

As he adjusted her grip though and actually pointed out the significance when people did that, she looked bewildered but impressed. That made a lot of sense and while it might feel a big uncomfortable, she figured it’d be something to get used to. After all, the way she had it before, that took some adjustment. Now this would need some time too.
While Esther was very much aware that he was behind her, touching her even, she was also a bit preoccupied with maybe trying to actually get just one ball in. Whether it was stripes or solids, she didn’t care. She just wanted to know she might actually get a ball in, for once. It was like beer pong all over again where she managed to get one or two cups. But never really much more than that. And she’d always get so excited when she could.

However, she looked back at him after giving her the cue to take a shot. That was a bad idea. Because her cheek brushed against his and then her eyes locked on his and for a moment she just stared. She wasn’t sure if maybe it was just having a more conscious realization of his close proximity to her or because she was seriously starved of male company for nearly half a decade. But something struck. Her eyes even dropped to his lips and that was when she bit down on her lower lip. What she would give to—
Instantly, she turned her head and tried to focus all her attention on the one shot. So she did what anyone would do when they just became so incredibly flustered and lost all train of thought on what she was doing but still really wanted to make a successful shot. Creative visualization. “Corner pocket.” There was a stripe ball and she made her shot. As the cue ball sped to it, she envisioned Mallory’s face on the stripe ball and bulls eye! The striped ball went into the corner pocket and her eyes widened. “Oh my god I did it!”

Her moans grew louder. Even if they were muffled by the advancement of a cock once more back into her mouth, her hands on two others, stroking, stimulating, her mouth working and her body being happily worked. Though not technically happily since it was all drunk-induced but she obviously wasn’t complaining. But that was just because she was gone. As one of her old college party friends would say, ‘Go home Mallory, you’re drunk.’
The moment fingers moved to her clitoris, it was stunned her to know that she had another orgasm in her considering something made her feel numb. But she did. She was going to cum with them all. But she couldn’t keep her mouth on him. No. The build was up intense, mostly because she was drunk. And when it reached the highest peak leaving her with nowhere else to go but down, her mouth pulled back from him and she tilted her head back, crying out in some serious pleasure that rocketed through her body as if someone set off some serious rocket launcher. Not the TNT firework. The real deal. Boom. Explosions of pleasure deep inside of her and all throughout her body.

Harrison held his breath a moment. That moment, the faint brush of skin from her cheek, that look as she held his gaze. It was a loaded moment. It was so much like Mallory, but this felt different. There wasn't any real history here, no feeling of having to put aside the next morning...it was just a man and a woman. Albeit, a rather younger woman. But age always meant exactly as much or as little as a person wanted it to. It was like a small spark of energy between them, arcing to bring both of their attention to the proximity that this pose forced on them. Then the moment was gone, Esther colouring gloriously with a blush, and she focused. She made the shot handily.

"Don't give the Gods too much credit there Esther. After all, it was you who made the shot." He told her with a smile. A part of him saw what might have been an opening, a chance to take a shot of his own. His mind certainly had the thought of what he could be doing. Kiss her, make her feel glorious, lay her out on that million dollar pool table, and just fuck her senseless! You'll both love it! his mind screamed at him. He kept it off his face, and nodded to her. "But while it might be a new experience for you, you get another shot now." He winked as he spoke, making sure she knew he was most certainly both kidding, and taking a little poke at her.

Darien half growled out as mallory was clanching down, tightening up on both of the cocks inside of her, making it hard to move, but the way she looked like she was damn near in a rapture as she came, well that was enough to finish him off. He ground into her, pumping a load into her ass. Gavin let himself go into her, and her hand were clearly enough to get the Eric and Will off. When they came, some of it splattered along her hands, and arms, while larry simply gave himself one good pump that let him go. The shot would have hit her full in the face, but with the way her head was tilted, it splashed along her neck instead. All five men were breathing heavy, and they back out of her. Phil grinned.
"So, another round?" He asked. Darien looked at Mallory.
"Still got life in her. Set it up guys." Darien replied, spent for a while. Maybe if Mallory was still set after this round.

Dale laid down, and gestured that they should bring her over. Darien and Gavin mostly carried Mallroy over, and Dale made a twirling motion. They got it, Dale was willing to set things up so Phil could have his wish. They set her on top of Dale, and slid her down. Dale lined things up, pushing himself into her ass first. It wasn't as tight as it woudl have been with someone in her pussy as well, but there was time for that later. James and Larry each came around, kneeling down, and put her hands to their cocks, while Phil swung a leg over her body, and bent his knees a bit. He slid his cock between her breasts, and folded them around his cock. He didn't wait for anyone else, he started pumping away. Will stepped up behind him, and with a deep breath, forced his cock into her sex. It was tighter than before, so much less slack from her anal intrusion. Finally, Terrance stepped up, and slid his cock into her mouth. And then they all got moving. her body was being rocked and jerk steadily, cocks pistoning in and out of her body from nearly every angle imaginable.

She glanced at him and moved away a little bit from him, so he was lined up behind her anymore. Although that contact. That brief male contact towards her. She couldn’t deny it. Esther was just dying for a man to get his hands on her but she wasn’t about to ruin a weekend of relaxation by aiming for sex. No, as nice as it was, baths were equally good. That was such a lie but dammit, Esther would believe it and live in denial until she went insane from lack of male contact and sex. It wouldn’t be so bad, right? No. She could survive. She could always just go to a nunnery, take a vow and give her life to God. A Go she didn’t believe in at all.

“Well I will certainly eat that up but I’m sure I won’t be as lucky. I think it only works when a certain hot shot lawyer stands behind me. But I won’t get greedy.” She was dying inside but her smile didn’t show that. What was it about Harrison Trenton around women? Or did he just exude sex? Or was it the fact that she had seen him doing her former best friend in her apartment and it wasn’t as if she didn’t get a look—
Esther scanned the table, her eyes zeroing in on the cue ball and seeing where it could go to make another shot to maybe keep her unbelievable luck going. Fat chance. She moved to the opposite end of where she had stood with Harrison and bent, taking stance and positioned the stick. The way he showed her how to aim was so awkward feeling but she tried it again, her finger lining up with the stick, taking aim and she made her shot. It was a better shot and it definitely moved the striped ball she was aiming for but it missed the pocket just by a hair and instead went passed it. She cringed a little bit since it was so close. “And let the man himself step up and show us how it’s really done.” She praised.

She wasn’t going to lie. Despite her raging hormones and the fact her body was screaming for something sexual, Esther hadn’t had this much fun probably since her date with Caughlin. A week. But a lot could happen in the span of a week to make it seem like forever.

Cum everywhere. On her neck, dripping down, sliding down, even touching the tops of her breasts. Her insides felt like good from all the cum that had been shot in there and her body was tingling, feeling like it’d go limp. Even if she was so far gone now, she didn’t think she could take anymore. She wanted to go to bed. Wipe off, clean up, and go sleep. She was exhausted, her body was tingling with pleasure and still shaking but if she were to just fall forward on this rank floor, she’d more than likely pass out. But these guys had other plans for her. She didn’t know what was happening around her except that there was a cock in her ass, one in between her breasts, one in her pussy and one in each hand. She had no strength to do anything but these guys went at her like it was the first round. But then again, they probably weren’t as plastered and utterly gone as she was.

Still, she moaned. She was so sensitive from the orgasms, she lost count of how many she actually had. Three? Four? She didn’t know. She was tired, breathing fast yet she still moaned. It was impossible not to with what they were doing. How Phil worked his cock in between her breasts, the cum that dripped down from her neck to her breasts acting like a good lubricant but at the same time, her body was nicely slick from the sweat and moisture. But it felt good. In her hands, she felt like she held all the power. She could stop at any time but she had a feeling they’d disapprove. But their pleasure came from her, because of her hands. It was all in her hands. But she relinquished it a long time ago when they stopped her from stopping them taking her ass. But still, she moaned, louder and louder as it went one. And somehow, though not surprising at all, another orgasm rippled through her, much faster than the last ones and she cried out in pleasure. This had to be her last. They had to be done. She couldn’t take anymore. She was only one woman. She wasn’t Wonder Woman.

Harrison took a deep breath. Show her how it was done. Well, he looked at the table, and saw that there was a pretty straightforward shot, letting him land the two ball in a side pocket. Or he could be recklessly exuberant with his shot. And the tone of the day thus far favoured the latter. He lined up his shot, picking out the angle. He blew out a breath, and let the ball fly. The cue went past teh two ball, missing it utterly, and bouncing off the side. It kept going, bouncing off of the end, and then the far side, before coating along...to tap the two ball into the side pocket. A triple bank shot. Never needed. Not ever. But when they worked, they were about the height of showmanship. He looked back at Esther.
"Something like that perhaps?" He asked, a cocky grin on his face that clearly should have belonged to a younger man. "Take another shot Esther. I'll tell you what, I'll make a bet with you. If I win, you have to answer one question I ask honestly and completely, no matter how embarrassed you are. And if you win...you get one favour from me. Redeemable at any time. All yo have to do..." he walked to a pocket, and pointed to one of her striped balls, sitting right beside the five, one of his. "...is sink your ball here. Without sinking mine. Deal?" He asked.

The way the run was going, it was intense for all involved. Phil, once again having no real endurance, got off first, pressing her breasts over the head of his cock to trap most of his shot, letting it pool, and start to run down her neck. He swung out of the way, and Eric swung into his place, wrapping her breests around his cock. If there was an open spot, he was good for it. Will lost it next, feeling mallory start to tremble again, and shooting inside of her before backing out. Dale came next, the tension of her ass around his cock just too much to take anymore, and he felt himself gettign ready. He pulled out, and lay his cock between her legs as he came. The seed landed on her stomach, trickling around there. Terrance tilted Mallory's head a little, and moaned as he came directly down her throat, keeping his cock in her mouth as much as he could. James and larry both came as the shaking in Mallory's body was getting more intense, covering the inside of her arms with their seed. With all that was happening, Eric finally let himself go as well, though he took a different tack than Phil, pushing his cock out so it proturded between her breasts, and came. The shots were supposed to land on her neck, adding to teh coverage there, but his aim was off, and it went higher, the first landing on her cheek, on across her chin, and into her mouth, while the last landed across her mouth, some on her upper lip, some on her chin, and some falling between her lips. Dale slid hismelf out of Mallory, and set her on the floor.

The guys all sighed, looking at the newly cum covered woman on the floor.
"Anything else you guys want to do?" Darien asked.
"Hey, we could double up on her pussy." Phil pointed out.
"We could. I'll take it, who's with me?"
"I'm in." Gavin spoke up, and the two men advanced on Mallory.
"Hey babe, we're going to make you just feel like you're queen of the world."

Her eyes widened. Whoa, what a shot. She had an idea that a shot like that normally didn’t work. She thought he’d miss it since he went way passed it but then it came back around like a boomerang and sunk the ball in. Her jaw had dropped and she looked like she might not be able to pick it back up. But when she looked up and saw that cocky grin, that still ever so dazzling grin, she managed a sheepish smile. “Perhaps.”
A new proposition and she gulped. Actually audible. If he won, she had to answer a question of his, honestly and completely, no matter how embarrassing. Oh god, the possibilities seemed endless. But there was a perk. If she won, she could ask him of anything. Oh, that was just mean because she knew what she’d ask for but she’d never have the courage to even ask. Besides, she didn’t want to make him seem like a—
“You’re on.” Even though the stakes were high, she wouldn’t back down from a challenge. Besides, how hard could it be to get her ball in without sinking his in?

So she took stance once more, took her aim and sent the cue ball going. Unfortunately, with the direction it was going, it was favoring Harrison’s five solid instead of her stripes. She hurried to the other end it was going, passing him on the way. “No. No—“ And in went his five solid. Not her stripe. “No!” She whispered but it was mock horror on her face. Although deep inside, she was mortified. But at the same time, she was dying to know just what question he wanted answered. “I swear, I tried.” She really did. It just wasn’t her fault that Billiards was so not her game!

Cum, so much more cum than before, everywhere. Inside of her, on her stomach, on her arms, in her mouth, on her chest, on her neck, even on her face. With the men withdrawn from her, Mallory lay on her side, her eyes closed, her breathing fast and working hard to go back to some control but the world was spinning, even behind closed eyelids. She was too far gone but she could make out the voices of the men. Albeit garbled sounding and like they were in a tunnel and echoing, she could make out something. Double up. In one.

Her arm moved, as if trying to grab onto something so she could sit up but she had no strength in her left, her entire body felt like jello. Like she was literally just a puddle of nothing more than cum and a body. “Guys…” When she opened her eyes, it felt like the world was a roller coaster. Nausea. She felt like she might throw up so she squeezed her eyes shut instantly. “Please…” She was barely able to talk, barely able to function, she was so disoriented. “No more.” She managed to get out.

But she heard one of them. She felt like queen of the world a long time ago. Not anymore. “No.” She managed a little bit more sternly but it was still weak, slurred and almost barely there audibly. “No. I don’t want—“ She moved her arm out to try and push herself up but she couldn’t. “I don’t want to be queen.” No, not anymore. She couldn’t feel her body but she’d feel it tomorrow. If she made it. “I want to go home.”

Harrison looked on as the cue ball moved, trying to run the numbers in his head about how it was going to go. But he also knew that if he ahd been any good at that kind of crap, he'd have been an engineer, not a lawyer. So when it tapped the five in, he blew out a sympathetic sigh for her misfortune. He looked back up at her as she protested that she tried, and he did believe her.
"It happens sometimes. But a shame. That favour could have done a lot. Legal help, a phone call to your school to let them know that you're incapacitated and need Monday or Tuesday off so you could extend your vacation for the days, anything I could do, it would have been avaialable to you. But now, I get a question. And you know...I think I'll hold onto it for now. Ask my grand question later. So on that note, I think I should show you the gardens." Harrison swept forward, his way of walking seemed a bit looser, like he was letting his tension out completely. And it felt amazing.

"You only say that because we haven't made you queen yet. Just you wait babe. You'll thank us. Grab her, let's put her up on the bartop." Darien drawled out. He heard someone rattling at the door, and shook his head. Some fucking people just didn't get the idea of a closed bar.

Hrothgar had been all over town, hitting every one of Mallory's haunts, and checking in after her. A bartender had explained that a drunk mallory had left with two men, and these had proved to be the key in finding her. He was standing at the door to the bar, a dive if he ever saw one, and he had most certainly seen more than one. He looked around. The street was empty. And the door was locked. He pulled his jacket off, and rolled his shoulders to loosen them up. He could hear more than a few voices inside and it was never a good diea to go into a place like this, the way he planned, without being ready. He stepped forward, and slammed his foot into the door.

The door din't open like he'd planned, it was bolted to the frame secured with specially tmepered hinges to prevent it from popping out ot eh fram. Intead the door, frame and all, collapsed inwards, a boot print on it larger than most would have thought possible on a man. Hrothgar lumbered into the room, every ounce of him oozing barely restrained menace and violence.
"Who the fuck are you?" Dale shouted, doing up his pants, and stepping in front of him. "You'll be paying for that door you know."
"Move little man. I'm here for the woman. This is your only chance to get out of the way." Hrothgar warned.
"The fuck you gonna do to move me?" Dale asked, spreading his arms in a bring it on fashion. The next movement was too fast to be easily tracked by the naked eye, and it was far too fast to be anything besides apalling on a man the size of Hrothgar. Teh bar chair was a heavy thing, twenty pounds of wood and nails, but it broke like balsa wood across Dale's shoudlers, sending the man staggering, Hrothgar impressed he'd stayed on his feet. When a fist like a cinder block being pushed forward like a pile driver hit his face, Dale felt more than one thing break in his face, adn he was flying through the air. he'd been hit by a car once. It hadn't hurt as much as this.

Hrothgar got a good look at Mallory, and the state she was in. He actually growled, a low sound in his throat that seemed to make him even larger and more threatening. The rest of the gang stood, and lifted things like stools, and pool cues to fight off Hrothgar. The huge man felt his anger, his rage pushing on the bounds of the iron control he'd cultivated. Before he'd learned to reign it in, people had suffered for his rage. And right now, that was what he wanted. He let go of his rage.

With a bellow that seemed almost a physical blow, it had so much force and volume, hrothgar cahrged in. Phil swung a stool at his head. The seat burst apart from a backhand blow from hrothgar's fist, before coming around in a hold that engulfed Phil's entire face. Hrothgar lifted, and swung the man around, letting him go as his back his a support pillar. Phil bent around it, and then dropped, curling into a ball of insensate pain. Terrance lunged in, landing a punch to hrothgar's face that made the man shift under teh blow. Hrothgar grabbed the offending arm, and wrenched. Terrance screamed in pain as his elbow and shoulder both popped out of their sockets, before hrothgar slammed his forehead into Terrance. Head snaping back, mouth bloody and nose broken, Terrance slumped into the bar. A pool cue cracked across his back, and another aimed for his knee. Hrothgar did not worry about his back. He was a professional bodyguard, there was body armour there rated to take bullets. He bulled his way forward, an uppercut lifting James off of the floor, fouling the cue at the knee, but Hrothgar kept th force going, James actually bouncing his head off of the celieng, and coming down to catch a savage punch to the chest that broke most of the ribs in his body. He fell in a heap, five feet distant. Darien lunged in with a punch that would have connected had Hrothgar not seen it coming, and shifted away. he grabbed Darien, adn the two locked eyes for a moment.
"You last." Hrothgar growled, and tossed the man away, sending his back through a table.

he swung around, one arm trailing, beofre coming around in a backhand of huge force, catching Larry in the arm, shattering the bone completely, and still having enough force to send him bouncing off of a pillar, landing beside Phil. Larry looked like he might try to rise, so Hrothgar stomped down, crushing larry's ankle under his boot. The shriek filled the air, adn set Hrothgar's teeth on edge. Gavin had drawn a knife, a long one and he took a stance that said he knew what he was doing. While Hothgar was looking at the knife, Will jumped up, and wrapped arms around Hrothgar's neck, trying to drag him back. Hrothgar reached up, and grabbed Will, hauling him forward. He kept going, drivng the top of his head into teh floor, dazing him, and likely straing his neck. Hrothgar let go, but then grabbed Will's feet, and swung him around, using the man as a living club to smash into Gavin, sending both men into a heap. Hrothgar stepped forward as Gavin pushed Will of of him, and kicked out, the blow sliding the pile of person hard into a set of stools, breaking rib filling the air. Eric threw a bottle at Hrothgar, who let it hit his chest, and then charged. Another bottle was thrown, but it was like trying to turn a freight train aside with a pellet gun. Hrothgar caught him in both hands, and lifted him, carrying Eric to the wall, and slamming him into it with all his strength. The poorly made wall broke, and the man was stuck halfway through it. Turning back around, he saw Darien getting up. And he had a gun.

A shot rang out, hitting Hrothgar in the stomach. He grabbed a table, adn launched it at Darien, making the man move to duck, but the motion made him lose his gun. Hrothgar was right there, and Darined grabbed a broken bottle. He stabbed at the much bigger man. Hrothgar, so intent on putting Darien down, didn't slow as the glass stabbed into his hand, emerging on the other side. That huge hand closed on Darien's own, and squeezed, the crackle of breaking fingers and glass came to both men as Darien tried to pry the iron grip off of his hand. Hrothgar tossed him to the bar itself, and advanced. He cast teh broken glass aside, not bothering to remove the large shard from his hand, but grabbing Darien, adn launching his head at the bartop. The crunch that came showed the bar top was only wood with a veneer on stone on it, and that was all that saved Darien's life, as his head cracked off of it, deforming the wood rather than his skull, and dropping to the floor, one pupil dilated in an unhealthy fashion.

Hrothgar snarled as he looked around for another foe, but none were present. His anger fading to horror, and pity, he quickly went back outside, adn got his discarded jacket. he wrapped Mallory in it, and lifted her. She was not a tiny woman, but she looked no more than a child bundled in his arms.
"You're safe Mallory. You're safe now with me. I've got you. And I'll take care of you." He promised her, carrying her to his car.

Well hot damn. If only she had made that stripe in. She could have gotten some days off. But even she knew that wasn’t what she would have asked for. While it seemed lovely to be able to extend her vacation here, she knew she wouldn’t be able to stay away from her kids for too long. She needed them more than they needed her and she wasn’t even their parents. She was just their English teacher but dedicated. She loved her job. It was like a form of oxygen. Without it, she’d be lost. So incredibly lost because it was the only thing she ever wanted to do when she figured out what she wanted to do and it was the only thing she was really good at. Otherwise she had nothing. Her mother taught her well. To cling onto something. Not someone.

Still though, she breathed a breath of relief when he made it clear he’d hold off on the question. At least he didn’t ask her now but she couldn’t help the nagging in her brain. What was he going to ask? Part of her wished he would just ask her now and get it over with. The other part of her was glad he didn’t, which meant she could drive herself insane and figure out what he was going to ask. So really…it was a lose-lose situation. That didn’t settle in so well one bit.

But she only smiled. “To the gardens it’ll be.” But what didn’t escape her notice was how he moved. How freely he moved. She swore Harrison wasn’t like this earlier when the tour started. Now that he was, he lost ten years. He seemed like just another guy. Not the hot shot lawyer she knew him to be. But a normal guy who probably didn’t get to be himself truly too often. She wasn’t sure what caused it. All she knew was she liked this side of him a lot.

Mallory whimpered. “N-No. Please…” She was out of her mind drunk, hardly knew her own name. The only thing she did know was how unbelievably tired she was. She wanted to go home. Heated moisture coated her eyes, fogging her vision even more than it was, tears threatening to spill. “P-Please.” She got out clearly, not in a whisper but full voice though it was small and not at all strong and heavily slurred.

Then she either blacked out or passed out. She heard some commotion, yelling and then it all went black. She went black. She was out like a light. She tried to stay awake, in case they tried to go at her again but she was just too exhausted, too spent, utterly spent to be more precise and way too drunk. If she tried to open her eyes, she would have thrown up for sure. But at least this way, if they did get to her, she wouldn’t feel it and she just might never know. Perhaps that was better than knowing at all.

Suddenly though, she awoke as if jolted awake by the surroundings of really strong arms, someone effortlessly lifting her but even more, her body that felt so cold, so soiled, so overly used felt warm. A jacket was around. Her head lolled into strong, solid muscle and she thought it was a wall. Then she heard the familiar boom of a voice. A voice she recognized. He was saying her name. Mallory. Oh, that’s what her name was. She knew that. The world started spinning again even beneath her closed eyelids so he dared to open them but no wave of nausea came. Instead, she tilted her chin up and saw so many heads but they were all the same. They focused into one head and she recognized him. “Hrothgar?” She squeaked almost, speaking so softly, so small, slurring but then her eyes fluttered closed. The world spun but then it stopped and she slipped under. Mallory was out cold again, sleeping in the comfort of his arms. It was probably for the best.

Back
Top Bottom