Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Hunter and His Prey (Alexandria94 and Josu_T)

When he heard her cry out with his name again he knew it wasn't his imagination and he looked up. Then he realised what it meant and he moaned, reaching his own finish. He ended up making a bit of a mess and he grabbed a cloth to clean himself up. He then pulled on his pants before listening at her door for a moment. He was sure he'd heard her moaning and his name had been thrown in there. The only thing that made sense was that she was using the toy he'd given her and she had been enjoying it. He smiled to himself and decided to let her keep some privacy, but he wouldn't wait too long before going to her.

After her explosive orgasm, Olivia knew she would have to have blood. The two went together for vampires if they enjoyed sex. So reluctantly she pulled out her dildo, took the damp rag that was still there from the night before, cleaned it off, , cleaning herself off, and then placed it back in the drawer. She hoped she hadn't been to loud, and that Leovin would never know she cried out for him. She put back on her sweatpants and slowly went to the door, stepping out of it. There was Leo and it made her jump, her hand going instantly over her heart. She really hoped her face wasn't still flushed from having the orgasm. "Uhm, I need to drink some blood." She seriously hoped he wouldn't ask, even if he did, she would give him a false answer.

Leo was still fairly close to her door when she emerged and he was surprised. He tried to make sure it wasn't clear that he knew what she had been doing. When she asked for blood he looked into her eyes, not sure why she would want blood. Once again, hunters didn't know a lot about what happened with vampires when they got aroused or had sex. He stared at her for a moment before finally speaking. "Why do you need to drink blood? You already had some to deal with your pain. You've had plenty of the past few days. You told me you wouldn't need any for your hunger for quite some time. What reason could you have now? And know that we hunters know most things about your kind, so if you try to lie I'll know it."

Olivia's face was blank as she stared at Leovin, she did not, under any circumstances want to tell him why so she just kept staring at him. She was not going to tell him she had just masturbated, hoping it was him that supplied her with all her pleasure. He would act smug about it and she wouldn't do it. She thought on it, and the only thing she could come up with was that she was still sore. "I'm sorry, that I need to drink a little bit more blood than I usually do, because someone likes to do things a little rough. So can I have it? If you do not mind." When she was done she continued to stare. There was a battle inside of her for two things: one, she wanted to Leovin to leave her alone, and only talk to her when necessary, because that would suit them both better, and two, she wanted to have sex with him, because some part of her loved him, wanted to show him. But there was a reason vampires mostly kept to themselves and only had sex with vampires, because if they had sex and enjoyed it with their partner, the girl usually had to drink blood from the person she had sex with. She didn't know what would happen if she didn't do it, and she had no intentions of figuring it out either. She knew it was something bad and that was good enough for her.

He wasn't sure he believed her and he wondered if it had something to do with what she had been doing before. Then he realised it was possible she had gone too hard and hurt herself as well. He sighed and nodded to her, but gave her a warning with a stern voice. "Don't drink too much. We have a limited supply and I'm not going to let you drink it all too quickly. I'm not about to go get more all the time. So you can have some now, but if you keep drinking it I'm afraid you'll just have to go without it." He walked away from her and let her do what she needed to do. He took a seat in the living room where he could still see her at the fridge. He wanted to make sure she didn't drink too much.

Olivia sighed with relief when he told her she could have blood. Moving towards the fridge slowly, completely aware of the stare he was giving her as she walked there, she opened the fridge, opened the drawer and look out one bag. Not wanting him to see the next part as she turned as she bit into the bag, moaning as her canines elongated and easily ripped it. After that was done she turned slowly so he could see her, and took a small drink. Just one, was all she needed, and then she placed it back in the fridge, so that it wouldn't tip over and spill. She walked back over to him and while she didn't want to go back in her room and be lonely, she also didn't want to be out here alone with Leo, so just stood there not knowing what to do. She was thankful that her canines were back to normal. He still hadn't seen them and she wanted to keep it that way.

He was a little surprised when she only drank a little blood. He wasn't sure why. If she hadn't been that sore he figured she could have just dealt with the tenderness. Part of him started to think of other possibilities. He started to wonder what happened when vampires had sex or had orgasms. He slowly got up and walked toward her. He looked into her eyes and as he got closer he smiled softly. "What are you doing? I heard strange noises coming from your room not too long ago, then you come out looking for blood, but don't drink much. Now you're standing here instead of sitting or going into your room. Is there something going on? I want you to tell me everything."

The silence until he spoke seemed like forever to Olivia, but once he did speak she wished he would take it back. Her heartbeat was starting to pick up because she didn't want to answer any of his questions. Her face was starting to become beat red because he had heard her, which meant he had heard her scream out his name. 'Oh God' She thought to herself. In his little speech he mentioned that she wasn't going to her room, and decided that going to her room was a splendid idea and quickly walked to her room, not once taking her eyes off of him until she was inside. With her heartbeat in her ears she closed the door, and looked for a lock, silently cursing when she found it would only lock on the outside. She knew he would follow, but some part of her hoped he stayed where he was.

When she didn't answer him it made him quite annoyed and frustrated with her. He followed her to her room. When she also closed the door in his face he was very upset. He stopped himself and took a few deep breaths, calming himself. Then he opened her door and stepped inside. He glared at her and spoke with a slow, strong tone. "You didn't answer me. You told me earlier today that you would do anything I said and I asked you a question. I expect you to answer me, not run away. Now, I'm going to give you one more chance before I start to punish you for misbehaving."

Olivia was also annoyed with Leovin. He wouldn't just drop the subject so she was going to give him what he asked for, whether he liked it or not. "I said accordingly I would obey you but fine. You want to know what I was doing?" She crossed the room and got the dildo out if the drawer, throwing it at his chest. "I was pleasuring myself with this because if you won't do it then who the hell will?!" Her voice was slightly raised but not to the point of screaming. She wasn't going to tell him the part about the blood if she could help it, nor the part about it being him she had imagined.

His muscles tensed as she snapped back at him. When the dildo hit him he didn't even blink. He knew that already. When she challenged him though, he moved toward her. He grabbed her and pulled her close and then he tossed her onto the bed. He followed her quickly and once again he had her pinned to it. He looked into her eyes with a stern glare. "I know you cried out my name. I know you're turned on by me, so don't try to hide that. Now if you want to see what real pleasure feels like, I'm going to give you something to compare to that toy. Now, I'm going to get off of you and you are going to take off your clothes. You are going to lie down on the edge of the bed, and you are going to stay there. Do you understand me?" He didn't wait for an answer as he slowly got off of her and stood next to the bed.

Olivia was scared. She couldn't have sex with a normal man, especially a hunter and enjoy it. She wouldn't even allow for the slight possibility for it to happen. Instead of moving toward the bed like he had instructed for her to, she moved to the wall behind him. Being on this side of the bed, there was less room for her to maneuver her way away from him, so she just put her hands in front of her, and explained hoping he would listen. "I can't have sex with you," She told him, not denying the attraction she felt. "I can't enjoy myself. You won't like it when I do. You will be disgusted with me, and I won't know how to control my own actions. So please this is for the best if you just leave." Tears started to form in her eyes, but that was because this time she was more frightened of herself than she could ever be of him.

When she moved away he glared and moved to where he could make sure she couldn't get away. As she started to explain he felt it was simply a lie to get him to stop. She wanted to scare him, or do anything she could to get out of it. He shook his head and closed in on her. "I don't care what happens. There is nothing you can do that will disgust me more than simply being a vampire. You can't bite me either. If you drink my blood it will weaken you. Now, I gave you your chance to cooperate. Time for me to take charge." He rushed to her and grabbed her arm. He hauled her onto the bed again and started to strip off her clothes.

As Leovin started to strip off her clothing, she knew she would have to explain why to him whether she wanted to or not. "Leovin!" She halfway screamed, her tears spilling over. "If you have sex with me, even if you are forceful there is nothing stopping me from enjoying it. Yes, I'm attracted to you. I can't enjoy it, if I do, I'll orgasm, and I'll have to drink your blood. If I don't I'll probably die, because my body will be exhausted because your body caused it, so only your blood would replenish mine. But I can't drink yours!" Near the end she almost screamed out her words, because she wanted him to understand. There was no way out of this and it scared her. She was so scared of dying because she was sexually attracted to someone whose blood she couldn't have. She purposely didn't tell him that if a vampire got aroused, their fangs came out, because they needed the blood the other person provided.

He was quite glad when she told him she was attracted to him, but what followed wasn't as nice. At first he wanted to just ignore her, but her tone was making it very clear that she was actually worried about something more than just having sex with him. He decided to believe her, though she used the word probably which made him wonder. He looked at her and sighed. "Fine, I am not going to start right now. But this will happen later today. Since you aren't really sure you will actually die we're going to test it out. The two of us will learn together what happens. I do have a way to deal with you being unable to drink my blood. I won't let you die if that is what might actually happen." He slowly got off of her and went out of the room. He already knew what he needed to do.

When he left Olivia almost sobbed with relief. Her fear slowly lifting off of her chest as he walked out the door. She wondered what he meant when he said he had a way to deal with it. It had to be something to do with himself because even if he got a donor and she sucked him dry, it wouldn't work because that body hadn't been the one to exhaust her. She didn't want Leovin to hurt himself because of her, and that made her worry even more. Her crying stopped, but only because he had said that he wouldn't let her die. She also wondered what time he would want to have sex with her 'later' in the day, because it was already almost four in the afternoon.
After silently putting her shirt back on she walked out of her room, her mind curious of what he was going to do.

Leovin heard her emerge from her room, but didn't say anything. He went and gathered what he would need while he was out and then pulled on a pair of shoes. He left the apartment and locked the front door from the outside and he made sure she wouldn't leave. He knew exactly what to get and where to get it, so it didn't take him too long. Within an hour he was on his way back to the apartment with a large bag. When he returned he went into his room without a word, completely focused on his attack. Then he started to set up what he had planned. He'd got his hands on a laboratory centrifuge and everything he needed to take some of his own blood and to use the centrifuge at a low setting so he could remove the silver. He also had what he needed to then take that silver and put it into a solution so he could reintroduce it to his bloodstream and keep the content the same so he would remain protected. It was a little complicated, but it would make sure he had some of his blood that she could drink if she needed it.

Olivia didn't like just sitting there and waiting. While he was out she paced back and forth, back and forth for a at least an hour in the living room, seeing as it was the biggest space. Even though Loevin hated her, she didn't entirely hate him, but she did however care if he was hurt or not. After calming her nerves a little from the pacing she sat down and waited. She felt like the waiting would never end, and when it did, after two hours he returned, and with it so did her fear of him. When he moved into his room, she moved back into hers. She knew what was going to happen was inevitable, but it still made her stomach hurt as she sat down on the bed and waited for him to come in.

After everything was set up in one corner of his room he got to work. He carefully used a needle to get some of his blood. He didn't take much since he didn't think she would need a lot from him. After he got it he transferred it to a tube and put it in the centrifuge. He then started the machine which began to spin. He had set it to what it needed to be and when the timer finished after a couple of minutes he had a tube of blood with a very tiny amount of something clumped at the bottom. He knew it was the silver. He extracted the clean blood and put it into something for storage. He then worked on getting the silver back into his bloodstream. It took another few minutes, but when he was finished he put everything away. Then he took the tube of silverless blood to the fridge.

When he was done he made his way to her bedroom and stepped inside. He smiled as he looked at her. "Ok, now that I've taken care of things there is no more reason for this not to happen. So get out of those clothes." He knew it was late and he should probably eat some dinner, but he'd done a lot just for this and what she had said and he wasn't going to wait any longer. He was going to have her.

Olivia sat and worried the entire time she was alone in her room. She worried about him, and if what he was doing so they could have sex was safe, worried that once they actually had sex, the arousal he was determined to get from her would scare him off. She hoped that when he saw her fangs come down from her pleasure that he wouldn't hurt her. All of her worrying was ended when Leovin walked into the room, the smile on his face erasing some of the tension from her body. She was scared of him, honestly, and was afraid he wouldn't be gentle with her even though he said he would. Slowly standing up, she looked at him, and while her face started to blush she started to take off her clothing. First she removed her shirt, then the sweatpants she had on, silently cursing at herself for not wearing underwear, then standing up she removed her bra. She stood there completely naked in front of him, biting her lip and slightly shaking from fear. She didn't know what to do, so she shut her eyes and kept her hands at her sides, trying not to let them shake too badly, as she waited for Leo to come over to her.

He watched as she started to strip off her clothes. He was surprised when he saw that she wasn't wearing panties. That helped turn him on even more. He smiled and then laughed softly when he saw her close her eyes. It was clear she was nervous. He walked toward her slowly and moved behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her body back against his. His hands moved over her body, caressing and enjoying the feel of her skin. After a moment he slid one hand down between her legs. He started to softly rub her soft pussy lips. He wanted to show her that he was definitely going to be gentle this time. He wasn't always going to be gentle, but he wanted to teach her that she could enjoy sex with him if she let herself. He lowered his head and started to kiss along her neck and shoulder. His other hand cupped one of her breasts and massaged it.

Olivia felt like the time between her stillness and the time it took him to cross over to her, was infinite and would never end. She somehow managed to keep herself calm when he took his place behind her and started to caress her. So many things went through her head, was she supposed to give in, or let him try and win her body over. She knew he wouldn't have to try much, as soon as his hand fell between her thighs she gasped and her hands, which were by her side, gripped at his hips. She was surprised that he was being gentle, but was very happy about it. To show him that she was really trying to let herself have this, she let her head fall back against his shoulder, goosebumps arising on her skin from his kissing. Already she could feel the throbbing of her gums and knew her canines wouldn't stay hidden for much longer.

When he felt her relax he knew he had her already. As her hands gripped his hips he pressed them forward. He held her back so the rapidly forming bulge in his pants was very obvious as it pushed against her. His hand rubbed harder and faster and he felt her starting to get wet for him. He then slowly pushed a finger inside her and probed her pussy. His other hand started to focus more on her nipples, really teasing. He kissed his way up her neck to her ear and whispered softly to her. "You really want this, don't you? Your body loves it. You are such a naughty girl. That sweet little pussy is eager to have my cock inside it again, isn't it? That is the reason you were thinking about me when you were playing with yourself. That's why you cried out my name when you climaxed too."

Olivia had never fully surrendered like this in her life, but now she was glad she had. The way his body felt like behind hers, and how hers seemed to mold into his, made her gasp louder. She liked how he was so hard in all the places she was so soft in. His finger inside of her made her hips jerk both forward to his finger and backwards to his growing cock. The words he whispered into her ear made her shiver, a small "Ahh." moan escaping her lips. She couldn't hide her attraction to him, especially when he was doing so many things to her. When her nipples started to throb she groaned and whispered to him. "Yes it is." She blushed when she remembered how she thought of him before. "Please Leovin, give me what I know we both want."

When she pressed back against him he held in a moan. Her body's reaction was really making him feel good. Then she asked him something he hadn't expected and he grinned. He continued teasing her without a word for a minute longer. Then he pulled his finger out of her and let her body go. He guided her onto the bed. He looked at her there for a moment before starting to strip off his own clothes. He dropped them in a pile on the floor. When his underwear came off his hard cock sprung up. It was clearly ready and eager for her. He smiled down at her, moving closer to her. He spoke softly. "Pick a position you want me to use. I want to see what you will choose. I'll fuck you any way you want it."

Back
Top Bottom