Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Hunter and His Prey (Alexandria94 and Josu_T)

After she watched Leovin leave for good Olivia busted into tears. She honestly didn't know which was worse in this situation, the emotional pain that would never heal or the physical pain that would. Reaching slowly and painfully for the damp cloth she groaned in pain from between her legs. She managed to scoot herself up against the headboard and lean her head against it, only for a moment because after that she sat about cleaning herself. She moved the cloth between her legs, flinching at how sore she already was, knowing it would be worse in the morning. When she pulled the cloth away from her she could see the mixture of semen and blood on it. It made her want to throw up, and she could not look at it any longer so she sat it down on the bedside table.
She reached over and grabbed a pillow, and holding it tightly, she wrapped herself around it and just tried to relax. Knowing she wouldn't be moving any time soon.

Leo came out of the shower and got dressed. He spent the rest of the evening trying to distract himself. It wasn't very effective, but he repeatedly told himself he would get used to everything. She would get used to it too, eventually. He decided to be a little easier on her next time. He wanted to try to get her to start cooperating. That would make life easier for both of them. He was thinking about ways he could help her get used to everything when he went to bed. He lay there for a while before drifting off to sleep. He remembered how good it had felt being inside her and his body relaxed completely. He fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Eventually Olivia had become so exhausted from laying there, hugging and crying against the pillow that she eventually just fell asleep. It was a peaceful sleep, and with it no dreams or nightmares came. She did wake up a couple times though, throughout the night, but once she would roll over she would just end up falling back asleep. She was thankful when she finally drifted off so far into sleep she wouldn't wake up unless someone woke her up.

Leovin slept through the night and woke in the morning feeling much better about himself and everything that was happening. He made himself breakfast and ate without bothering to wake up the vampire. He knew he needed to come up with something to call her other than the vampire since he wouldn't accept the name she claimed to have. He decided to think about it as he went out to get some things he needed. He dressed himself and gathered his things. Then he made sure she could leave her room, but had all the windows locked. When he left he also made sure the door was locked and blocked so she couldn't get out.

Eventually when Olivia woke up that morning she did so slowly. Her body ached and when she tried to stand from the bed she lightly cried out when her thighs would occasionally touch her womanhood. She slowly walked to the door of the room, wondering why there was no bathroom door in her room. Surprised to find the door locked she peaked outside, and when she found no Leo she slowly walked to the bathroom door which took her about half an hour to do. By the time she got there, she was out of breath and she couldn't wait to have a hot bath.
Moving slowly to the bath tub, she turned on almost entirely hot water, and when it was filled nearly to the brim she stopped it and slowly slipped into it. She was fine with the hot-ness of the water, until it reached the apex of her thighs. She yelped, but knew it must be done in order to get out some of the soreness. When she finally managed to get herself into the tub completely she moaned and just laid her head back against the back of the tub, deciding to relax in the water that she knew wouldn't get cold for a while.

Leo took his time as he went around town making arrangements. He also bought a number of things that would be useful. He got her some new clothes to expand her wardrobe. He also made a stop at another store to buy some items for use with her. It took him a long time to get it all and to carry it all back home again. Fortunately it looked like he was going to be able to get a new place for them to live that wasn't a hunter safe house. It wouldn't be for a few more days, but it would be much better.

When he returned to the apartment he went to her room first. He was surprised that she wasn't there, but took a minute to put away her new clothes. Then he checked to make sure that she hadn't been able to get out of the apartment somehow. When he was sure of that he checked the other rooms and he heard her in the bathroom. He decided to just let her stay in there for a while, not wanting to bother her. He was sure she would find the new clothes soon enough.

After she let her body soak for a while she could feel some of the soreness disappear from between her legs. She hadn't heard him return while she was in there and when she had washed everything, gotten out of the tub, and drained the water she wrapped a towel around herself. The towel only came to a little bit below her ass cheeks, but she was glad it covered everything.
Moving herself away from the tub she slowly walked to the door, she was quicker this time, but she still winced with every move she made because her thighs would lightly brush her womanhood, and even that was too much. She opened the door and moved out, shutting the door before she turned around, but when she did turn around she wished she hadn't. She could see Leo there and she didn't like that she would have to pass him to get to her room. She gripped the towel as hard as she could above her breasts so she was assured it wouldn't fall down.
She slowly walked to her room, trying her best not to let her fear show, and trying not to wince when she walked, but she knew she was probably failing at both. By the time she got to her room she quickly opened the door and went inside, immediately shutting it after. Olivia was more scared of this man than she had ever been of anyone in her life and it worried her as she walked to her bed and layed back down, not sleeping, still wrapped in her towel.

Leo could hear the bathroom door open when she emerged from it. He didn't look at her, he just sat where he was and listened. She was moving slowly and he could tell she was dealing with some soreness. He wasn't worried about it though. He let her go to her room. After a few minutes he got up and knocked on her door. Without waiting for a response he just spoke. "Hey, I got you some new clothes to wear. They have been put away already, just look and you will find them." He turned and went to sit again. He was sure she would find the clothes if she wanted to.

Olivia heard him through the door, and she was excited about the new clothes. She wanted something comfortable and she moved slowly out of bed to stand up, determined to get them. When she made it to the dresser she opened it and saw a pair of sweatpants, which she quickly put on, once again not caring about panties since you wouldn't be able to tell they were there. She found a simple black lace bra, and with that a light blue cotton tank top, she put them both on. As for her hair, she was just going to let it dry to it's normal curly mess. She was happy to be in clothing, very comfortable clothing. Sighing, she walked back to the bed and sat down. She didn't know what to do, she wasn't going out there with him, but she hated being stuck in here all by herself.

He wasn't aware of how happy she was about the new clothes. He'd find out later. He left her to do what she wanted in there. He didn't exactly like having to keep her locked away all the time, but he couldn't trust her yet and they weren't in a good area for him to let her out. When they got to the new place there would be a back yard and he would be able to let her go outside for periods of time. After a while he went to her room and opened the door. He looked at her in her new clothes and smiled. He was glad she seemed to like them. He didn't look at her for long though. He simply spoke what was on his mind. "Tell me, are you willing to do anything I ask without complaint? Or do I need to force you still? I hope you know by now that I will get my way, no matter what it takes, but things would go so much better if you cooperate."

While Olivia was in the room she tried her hardest to think of a way to let him know it was her, but her mind continued to bring up nothing and all she could so was sigh. She sat on the bed and would occasionally do stretches to try and loosen up her body more. She was still sore between her legs and knew she wouldn't be able to have sex for a while, so when he came in the room her breath hitched in her throat. She listened to his words and she was afraid that he wanted sex again so soon and she wasn't able. Her heartbeat started to rise and she moved quicker to the top of the bed, which made her groan in pain. "Not again." Tears streamed down her face. She hated being this scared of him but how could she not be. "I can't handle it, please not again."

He could tell she was quite scared at that moment and talking about obedience wasn't going to work. He sighed and shook his head. "If you're still hurt you can drink more of the blood from that partial bag to help yourself heal. I don't want to keep you in pain all the time. I'm not trying to torture you. I'm not here for sex either. I just want to know if I can trust you to do as I say and not try anything stupid like running. If I can't trust you, you're going to be locked away for a very long time." He looked down at her and tried to think of something he could do to show that he wasn't just trying to be mean.

Olivia flinched inwardly and tried to stop crying. "I'll be f-fine without the blood." She told him and her voice cracked. "But tell me something. I have given you not a single reason for you to not trust me. I came here with you willingly, I've been nice, haven't caused any trouble. If anything I shouldn't trust you." Her mind swam and she couldn't look at him. Every time she did her memories would bring up Leovin from when she knew him, when they were best friends, and that only made her hurt worse in her situation. "I promise that I will behave accordingly."

Her response wasn't exactly what he was hoping for, but at least she was promising to behave the way he wanted. He didn't really trust her to follow through since she was a vampire, but he'd believe her for the moment. He nodded to her slightly. "Fine, then I'll tell you that hopefully within the week we'll be moving to a new place and you will be able to go outside sometimes. But for now you will need to stay here. Just try to prove to me that you will be trying to do as I say. Also, go get some of that blood. I don't want you to still be in pain next time I want to have sex with you. Which will be more gentle. I'll promise you that much."

Olivia felt sick when he mentioned the thought of having sex with her again. Whenever he approached her for that to happen she wouldnt know how to relax and It would probably hurt more anyway. Movin slowly off of the bed, clutching her stomach she started to move around him to leave. Even though she moved slower than she would've liked when she passed him and got more toward the door she went a little faster even though her body desperately hurt from it. She walked out to the kitchen and opened the fridge, and took out the partially empty blood bag and with the amount of pain she was in he drunk the rest of the half. It made her moan but then the pain hit her from her body repairing itself, she quickly sat down in one of the kitchen chair and waited a couple of minutes for the pain to lessen.
After it did she walked back into her room with Leovin, after going past him she turned and faced him. "Okay. Leo. When is this supposedly gentle sex supposed to happen?"

Leo watched her as she got up and made her way out of the room. He just waited for her to do what she needed to do. He could hear the fridge open and he knew she was getting the blood as she had been told. When she returned he smiled at her softly. He was quite glad she hadn't argued about it even though he knew she didn't want to have sex again. As she asked he shrugged. "I'm not sure. It isn't going to happen right now, but it will happen some time in the next day or two. Whenever I feel like it. I'll give you a little warning before hand so you can start to prepare yourself. But look in the bottom drawer of your dresser. There is something there you might want to use to get a little practice in so your body will be more used to it." He made the statement as if it was completely normal and then turned and walked out of her room.

Alexandria could only scoff at him after he left, she most certainly would not use what he wanted her to. But out of curiosity she crossed the room and opened the drawer. It made her gasp at the size, but she would not do that. If she was to have sex with Leo she was going to do it without the help of that. She made her way to the bed and sat down, that smile he had given her had reminded her of the young Leovin, that one she missed so much. If he behaved like that it would be easier to loosen up around him, but when she was to have sex and enjoy it, she was afraid of how he might act, because if a vampire got aroused their fangs popped out, and that was something she definitely didn't want him to see.

Leo wasn't aware of what happened to vampires when they got aroused. Even though hunters had studied vampires carefully to learn as much as possible about them, the fact that their fangs came out when they got aroused wasn't something that had come up. He had no idea what to expect the next time they were together, since he was definitely planning on making sure she enjoyed it. For the moment he was blissfully ignorant as he went to find something to do. He did hope she used the toy to help her get used to having something inside her. He wouldn't force her to use it, but he could hope. For a moment he imagined what it would look like as she used it and that made him smile.

The more Olivia sat there on the bed, the more often she would look over at the dresser drawer. She didn't know what pleasure felt like down there, and she was afraid that if she didn't please herself then Leovin never would. Sighing because of her own body's defeat she walked over and slowly pulled it out of the drawer. It was at least seven inches in length, and there was a small button at the bottom of it. She didn't know what this button was, and when she pushed it, the dildo in her hand started to vibrate, and it made her yelp, loudly, in surprise. Taking the dildo with her she returned to the bed, and slowly took her pants off.
Lifting her legs and spreading them she ran the dildo over her pussy lips a few times, moaning lowly each time it hit her clit. When she was wet enough she slipped it inside of her and gasped loudly as her pussy clenched on it. It felt so good, yet odd, as she slowly pulled it out and then back in.

As soon as the mental image of her using the toy on herself entered his mind it was stuck there. He couldn't get it out. He sat on the couch in the living room and closed his eyes. He gave in to the fantasy and felt himself hardening already. When he heard a sound from her bedroom he didn't realise that it was actually her. He thought it was in his mind. He started to slowly rub the growing bulge in his pants, feeling it harden quickly. He might have told her he didn't want sex right away, but it turned out that he did want it soon and he was very tempted to just go into her room again.

Olivia let her body relax, and imagined Leovin being the one to cause her pleasure like this. With her eyes closed she started to move the dildo quicker in and out of her. A moan escaping her lips, unaware that Leo was sitting outside of her room on the couch, able to hear it. Her fangs hadn't emerged yet. They wouldn't unless someone besides herself gave her pleasure but they were already throbbing. They did that because for vampires, sex and blood went together. There was nothing that felt better. Her hips started to move in beat with the rhythm of her dildo, her mouth slightly open and gasping.

As he continued to think about her the image became more and more vivid. He could hear her moaning, but still thought it was his imagination. When he was rock hard he just couldn't help himself as he pushed down his pants and underwear, freeing his hard cock. He took it in one hand and started to stroke it slowly. He remembered how good it had felt to be inside her and soon his mental image was of her taking his hard length into her tight, wet cunt. He stroked himself harder and faster and the desire to go into her room to be with her grew even more.

"Oh Leovin." Olivia moaned out, probably louder than she should have. But she didn't care at the moment. Her pussy felt great and the dildo that she repetitively, but slowly, pumped into her felt even better. She was astonished at how tight she was, because she could feel how resistant she was because of the decent sized dildo. With one hand using the dildo the other went down and started to rub on her clit. She had never experienced an orgasm this way, but knew if she got to it, she would scream and wouldn't be able to hold it in.

The pleasure started to build faster and his hips moved. His head tilted back a little and he pressed back against the couch. He moaned softly, trying to hold in the noise as much as he could. When he heard his name being called it sounded a little too realistic and he paused for a moment, wondering if what he'd heard could be real. He convinced himself it wasn't and continued with what he was doing. He knew he was getting close and had to force himself not to just get up and go into her room. His heart was racing and his breaths got shallow. He started to imagine what it would look like if she was having her own climax and he just knew it would be amazing.

When she was little, Olivia used to dream about falling in love with Leovin, and now that she was playing with herself, with a dildo, but she would constantly imagine it was Leo doing this to her, the caring Leo. She could feel herself climbing higher to the edge and with her hi[s eagerly riding the toy she had between her legs she knew it wouldn't be much longer. Occasionally she would glance at the door, and after finding it closed each time she sped up the movement of the dildo. After a few more thrusts she screamed out, "God, Leo yes!" without realizing she it as she hit her climax.

Back
Top Bottom