Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

"You're so perfect...so beautiful...let's have fun after breakfast, shall we?" he asked and gripped her hips and ground his crotch to her butt, then rubbed her beautiful and impregnated belly.

Aria blushed and slowly nodded "S-Sure, it won't be too long until it's done" She said, squirming slightly in place, though she had to admit that she was enjoying the attention after so long of him ignoring her.

It wasn't long before she had her food finished and she brought it over to him. "There we go, I hope it's okay" She said softly as she sat down to eat with him.

She smiled and although he said nothing, she'd seen him smile and took it as a good thing. She ate her food happily and put it away in the sink to wash the next morning.

~{Hahaha nooo, just just prefers doing the cleaning in the morning when she's alone and has nothing else to do :p}~

She hurried over to him and looped her arms around his waist before shrugging her shoulders. "I dunno, whatever you want to do. We could stay in, go out for the night, whatever you feel up for"

(Hahahah! It's ok, don't worry! I just found it hilarious! :p)

Mike looked at his beautiful fiance and kissed her lips. "Great, then we can have some fun now...and go have dinner at a restaurant at night. How 'bout that?" he asked and caressed her lips. The arms around his waist felt great.

"Sounds good" She said as she gazed up at him and tightened her arms around his waist, pulling herself up against him.

She smiled softly and nodded her head, hugging herself close to him and pressing up tightly, bringing her lips to gently kiss his neck and shoulder. "Of course" She said softly.

She smiled and hugged herself to him tightly, nuzzling her face in his neck. At his question, she smiled and nodded her head, tightening her arms slightly as a sign that she was ready.

Now was a moment of complete love between them, and he just kept her pressed tightly to him, sliding his member carefully inside her as if it was the first time, like when he deflowered her. Then he thrusted, slowly but deep. "You like it, my princess?"

Aria shuddered in pleasure as he pushed himself into her. She hugged her arms tightly around him and held herself close. Soon, he started to move and she heard him ask his question, causing her to blush and slowly nod her head as she began moving her hips with his.

Just judging by the way she moved after he asked her and how she blushed, he knew she was enjoying it. "I love you so much. You and the baby growing inside you are the best things in the world for me now," he said it with a groan of pleasure as she hugged her tightly and kissed her with love. Now they were really in love.

Aria smiled at the thought of their baby. She was eager to see the baby, but there was still lots of time before then, just for her and him. She held on tightly and lightly kissed his cheek. "I love you too" She said softly, closing her eyes as she continued moving with him

"Wherever you want" She managed to breathe out, her heart racing in her chest as she glanced back to him. "Take your pick" She added playfully.

Aria eagerly returned the kiss and closed her eyes, a soft moan slipping through her lips as well as she clung to him tightly.

She felt him continue on and she clung on to him, whimpering softly as her pleasure increased. Suddenly, she felt herself hit her climax and she moaned out as she clung and her body trembled until she slowly felt her climax end and she relaxed beneath him. She panted softly and gazed up at him, smiling softly.

After his girlfriend climaxed, he released another wave of sperm inside her, filling her up to the brim. Then, they both relaxed on each others' arms. "Wow...babe...i love you. You are the best thign that has happened to me."

Back
Top Bottom