Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

She glanced up at him and blinked curiously. "W-What is it? You're suddenly not so cheerful"

As their food arrived, she slowly ate at her food, keeping her eyes down to avoid him eyes so she wouldn't upset him.

She finished up once she saw him done, and leaned back, rubbing her stomach happily. "That was really good" She said, trying to keep the mood light.

She slowly got to her feet and pushed the chair in. "A-Alright. Should we go?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

"O-Oh! Sorry, I forgot" She said, blushing as she sat down and began to share the banana split with him.

Mike barely chuckled. He grabbed his spoon and fed her. He was really in love with her. Then, he grabbed a large piece of banana and put it on his lips. "Come on, eat it with me," he said playfully.

Blushing softly, she leaned forward and began to share the banana, her eyes shyly glancing down to the ground.

She blushed softly as she gazed up at him, gently resting her forehead against his "I love you too" She said softly.

She blushed softly as she gazed up at him, kissing him back until he pulled back enough to speak. "I-I'm glad you are. I'm glad to have met you too"

Mike caressed her cheek with his thumb and chuckled. "You are just so cute...so beautiful...such a gift that has been given to me. I can't believe such a blessing is going to marry me...I'm so sorry to have treated you so bad in the past. I really think I am trash and I don't deserve you...You are just too good for me..." he said softly and kissed her lips with a lot of love.

"I-It's fine." She said softly, returning the kiss. "It was my fault, b-but we'll start fresh." She said softly, gently leaning her cheek against his hand, enjoying the warmth.

She smiled softly and slowly nodded her head. She leaned back and smiled, slowly beginning to pick away at the dessert, being careful not to have enough to take away his portion.

She blushed softly and shrugged "I just want to make it as close to half as I can" She said softly, smiling up at him and putting a forkful of the dessert up to his lips.

Back
Top Bottom