Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

Aria gently ran her hand along her stomach, excited to see it grow. Eventually when she had rested a bit, she started to clean up the living room a bit while watching the movie.

Mike came out half an hour later with his pajama. He saw her cleaning, and without saying a word he kissed her and took the piece of cloth she was used to clean, then sat her on the couch as he cleaned.

Aria blinked in shock as he took the cloth and got her to sit down. She watched him starting to clean and hesitantly tilted her head slightly. She was genuinely shocked, but didn't want to say anything in case he got upset

She got to her feet when he finished and made her way towards the room. She peeked inside and smiled softly, moving to lay next to him, nuzzling into his side. "Thanks for helping out"

She smiled happily and closed her eyes, resting a hand on his chest and letting out a content sigh.

Aria allowed herself to relax and she slowly began to fall asleep, happy and content with the end of the day.

The next day, Mike called his boss from bed to report himself as sick. He wanted to stay with her, and the money he earned was more than enough to support them, so missing a day wasn't a problem.

When morning came, she gazed up at him and smiled slightly, nuzzling into him. "Morning, sleep well?" She asked happily, nuzzling into his shoulder.

Smiling, she returned the kiss and nuzzled his neck. "Good, I'm glad. You not going into work today?"

"Oh yes, you seem so ill." She said, chuckling softly and hugging her arms around him. "Better stay home with me"

"Of course, wouldn't i!!!" he joked and pulled her closed until they were completely pressed. He kissed her lips and smiled. "I love you...i love you so much.." he said, running a hand down to her belly.

She smiled slightly and nuzzled her nose against his. "I love you too" She said softly, hugging her arms around him. "Sorry for everything"

She nodded her head and nuzzled into him happily. "I'll do my best." She gazed up at him and smiled a bit. "When're you wanting breakfast?"

"Alright" She said, gently kissing him before rolling out of bed and starting on a breakfast of pancakes.

Back
Top Bottom