Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

She smiled and nodded, hopping down from the counter and started on a breakfast. She hardly seemed to care that she was without clothes, and she simply focused on making him a big breakfast of eggs, toast and bacon. It wasn't too long until she walked over to him and set the finished plates on the table.

He smiled and started to eat. He couldn't help but glance once in a while at her beautiful womanhood and butt. He wanted to fuck her really badly. But he had to keep it until after he went to the check with her. He was sure he was going to be rewarded afterwards.

She sat with him and started to eat happily with him, gazing up at him now and then. When she was finished, she put her plate away and went to get dressed for the check up. Upon leaving their room, she stretched and smiled "Ready to go?" She asked him, tilting her head slightly as she walked over to him.

She smiled and sat with him in the car, chuckling softly. "I love you too" She said happily as she gazed out the window.

They finally got to the hospital, and after checking the room, they entered. Mike kissed her fiancee's lips and rubbed her belly, he hadn't removed his ring since he proposed to her.

She smiled as she slipped up onto the little bed, waiting for the doctor to arrive and simply enjoying his touch for now.

The doctor finally arrived and looked at the beautiful couple who were holding hands. "Well, hello there. Dr. Gibson here. I'm going control the weight, shape and even the sex of it," he said gently and ordered her to lift her shirt to set the device. Mike gave her a sweet kiss on the lips and lifted her shirt, revealing her somewhat swollen belly. The doctor then put a gel on it and the device. "Look at the screen. That's your baby. You're having a beautiful and healthy girl." Mike smiled and froze, and for the first time his eyes got watery.

Aria grinned and looked over to him, seeing his watery eyes. She blushed and smiled
at him, taking his hand. "She'll be daddy's little girl" She said softly.

Mike gave her a sweet and full of love kiss and squeezed her hand. "Yes, a sweet girl. I love you Aria..." he said happily. Then the doctor gave her a few forms and after that, they were back outside. He was hugging her tightly and kissing her lips as they entered to the car. "You are so fucking sexy and hot. And you are having my baby."

Aria smiled as she slipped into the car and looked over to him, reaching over to put a hand on his thigh while he drove. Her eyes gazed out of the window, taking in the scenery as they drove. It was hard to imagine that all of this was real, but she was feeling better about it since he seemed more content with the idea.

Once they arrived back to their house, he just laid on the couch and turned on the TV. Since there was nothing to and it was his free day, he just wanted to relax. "Honey, can you make something for me to eat?"

"Of course! Anything in mind? " she asked as she went to the kitchen, happy to make them something to eat

She shrugged and made some spaghetti before bringing it orout along with some paper.

Mike also got bored and just walked to the kitchen quite annoyed before grabbing a beer and drinking it quite fast. "Meh...i'm really bored...see ya'," he said and went to his room to take a nap. If she wasn't going to do anything, recovering some sleep was what best fit him.

She blinked in surprise and nodded her head as he walked off. She took a deep breath and finished the cleaning before she set to work cleaning the rest of the house

When he suddenly left, she frowned slightly and sighed softly. Taking a deep breath, she finished her cleaning and then set herself onto the couch to watch tv until she passed out

When morning came, she was up and making breakfast, hoping he was alright. She knew he was home due to his shoes at the doors.

Back
Top Bottom