Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

She smiled and hugged him back, glad that she seemed to have been able to get him in a better mood.

Once she was dried and dressed, she brought the dirty clothes to their laundry room and tossed them into a basket.

When she arrived in their room, she smiled and climbed up onto the bed next to him, draping an arm over his chest.

She blushed slightly and returned the kiss. "Do you need us to take care of that?" She asked softly, seeing that he seemed tired.

Smiling, she sat up and nodded, tilting her head slightly to one side. "Any way you'd prefer?" She asked, lightly reaching out to gently stroke her fingertip along his shaft

Aria bit her lip at his response and took a deep breath before she hesitantly nodded. "O-Okay" She said, not wanting him to be mad at her like last time.

Taking a deep breath, she nodded her head and climbed on top of him. She hesitated a moment as she positioned herself before slowly lowering herself on top of him, a tinge of pain going through her, causing her to wince painfully.

Mike shook his head and sighed. "It's ok...you never seem like it. Don't worry. We can try it another day. But i won't initiate it again," he told her at their second failed and attempt and turned around to sleep.

"N-No! I... I just need to get passed the pain... That's all." She said, frowning and lowering her eyes. "I... I can do it"

She sighed softly and curled onto her side, closing her eyes and eventually drifting off

She felt him move from bed and slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes as she looked around. Biting her lip, she got to her feet and made her way to the kitchen to see him there. She was still naked, only her hair covering her breasts. Walking over to him, she hugged her arms around his waist and gazed up at him "Good morning, did you sleep okay?"

Mike was greeted with a fantastic view of his fiancee. She was really beautiful, extremely beautiful. Sometimes he just didn't appreciate her enough. "Good morning, my love. I surely did," he whispered with a smile as he felt her beautiful hands around his waist. He got her on top of the kitchen counter and smiled as he kissed her. He was only wearing boxers, his fit body out for her to see. He already had a bulge, but he wasn't going to force her into sex.

She smiled softly as she sat on the counter, resting her hands in her lap, she tilted her head slightly and smiled. "good, I'm glad" She said happily. "Do you want me to get breakfast started now? Or are you not hungry enough yet?"

Back
Top Bottom