Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

"mm, forgive me?" She asked softly, gently running her hands down his chest to gently stroke the skin around his waist.

She smiled softly and continued to trail little kisses along his neck and shoulder, gently running her hand down to stroke the shaft of his member.

He put his hand on her wrist and left it there, not forcing her or anything, just giving her a calm and soft rub as he stroke his member. "W-Want me to...lay on the tub...so you..can ride me?"

Aria blushed slightly and slowly nodded her head. "sure" She said, gently nipping his earlobe.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she slowly climbed up on top of him and slowly lowered herself down onto his hard member, gently biting her lip and closing her eyes as she let herself adjust.

He groaned in pleasure as her womanhood engulfed his member completely, like if they were made for each other. He smiled and kissed her lips as he pressed her chest to his and held her hips.

She let out a soft moan and shuddered in delight before she began to move herself on top of him, starting off slow and gentle.

She hugged her arms around him tightly and smiled, kissing his neck gently. "I love you too" She said happily.

She smiled and nodded, pressing her forehead to his. "Me too" She said softly as she increased the pace a bit, moving as fast as she could on top of him

She moaned along with him, her whole body tensing up around him as her fingers dug into his shoulders.

She smiled and lay across his chest, closing her eyes and sighing happily as she nuzzled him.

"I couldn't wish for more...you are plain perfect...a true delight...i'm so glad i was your first," he said and hugged her. He still remembered how shy, though she still is, she was when he took her the first time, she had blushed the entire sex session.

She smiled softly and nodded her head. "I'm glad too" She said, kissing his neck softly before getting to her feet and offering to help him up as well.

He grinned and stood up with her help, pulling her into his arms and kissing her lips. "How is that beautiful baby going?" he asked and caressed her still somewhat flat belly. He couldn't wait to see a bulge in it, meaning his sperm got her pregnant. Not only that, but she would get really horny.

"I think everything is alright, I have another appointment in a week or so" She said softly, resting her hand over his and smiling slightly.

She blinked in surprise and grinned "Really? You'd come with me?" She asked, rather excited about the idea.

She smiled and nodded, hugging him close to her. "then yes, I'd love for you to come with me"

Back
Top Bottom