Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

He took her hand, and they walked together down to the warf to survey the available plunder. He spotted a spanish friggate. She looked fast and was well armed with excellent sails. " There is our mark. We'll get her tonight when the crew is on shore and drunk. There will be only a small guard aboard. It will your job to catch their interest, while I take them out, one at a time." If we do this right we can sail away with her and never be noticed. She will just dissapear in the middle of the night."

"Baby that is an excellent plan." She smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek before taking a hold of his hand. "We need to buy me a skimpy outfit." She told him as they went by some shops.

"I don't know abiut that. I don't want to burst your bubble, but i don't want you mistaken for a prostitute. I think the shirt you wearin will do the trick if your creative, perhaps get it really wet."

"About 7 hours. We shoudn't hang around here either. We don't want to tip our hand. We'll go spend the day on the beach and come back after dark.

They walked along the harbor road and where it ended, continued down the beach. He wrapped his arm around her and cuddled her under his arm.The sun was warm and there was a gentle breeze. It was a beautiful afternoon. After they had walked about a half an hour the beach was diserted. Tibbedeaux stripped off his clothes, and leaving them on the sand, lifted her shirt off, over her head. Leaving the clothng in a pile, He cuddled her up against him again, and continued walking. he let his arm wrap around her and covered her pussy with his hand, slipping a finger inside her. as they walked the motion of her hips, teased her on his thick finger.

The walking while his hand covered her pussy made her groan with wanting and needing. "I think we should take a small detour on this little trip, just for a little bit" she said and hoped he would satisfy her needs.

"Where did you want to go?" when they stopped walking he wiggled his finger not letting her arousal fade.

He grabbed her ass and pulled her to him. and lifting guider her thighs around him and lowered her down on his cock as he had done so often before. Right there in the middle of a bright sunny beach.

She moaned loudly as her head slowly fell back. "Oh Captain." She moaned again and she didn't care that about three hundred feet away there were many people there, she just wanted this and she knew she did because her hips had already started to move before she had even willed them to do so.

He took her hips in his hands and began to take her hard sliding her up and down his cock , grunting with every thrust. He didn't care who saw what he did. This was a pirate island and that sort of thing happened all the time.

Lifting her for him was nothing, and he was as horny as she was. He used her almost as though she was a doll.

"Oh god fuck me like you mean it." Her legs spread as wide as they could without being too oddly wide. She was so horny that she could already feel her climax building.

Hearing her request he was a bit insulted and any thought of gentleness went out the window. he jammed her down hard on his long cock and felt his cock head beginning to penetrate her cervix. he did this several times and then holding her in one hand, he twisted and pulled her nipples with the other.

He slowed a little before he would injure her. "What exactly did you mean then? Because I can manage whatever is required."

Back
Top Bottom