Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

"Cum for me ! You can do it. make it happen now." he arched up into her and took her.

He pumped up into her in an erratic fashion, not letting her know what to expect. but waiting until it would surprise her and taking her hard.

"Well hello! That was a nice move!" he reached for her nipples and twisted them hard as he pulled her forward into a kiss. "You can be quite the sexy little lady!"

"Well first we have to get a ship, and that will take extreme cunning. I might even need your help." He continued to fuck her while they talked.

He laughed. "Well that's certainly helpful for how I'm feeling, but no. I need some bait, to put in the trap, and you are the prettiest bait I can imagine!"

"It can be fun if you look at it right. You will get to tease the poor bastards, but all they will get out of it is robbed. You never seem to be too shy about showing some skin and teasing."

"Oh!" he said suddenly concerned that she might not be up to being his bait. "Maybe I shouldn't ask you to help."

"Alright then if your sure. We'll start tomorrow! have you ever stolen an entire ship before?"

He got her out of the tub, and they dried off and climbed into bed. They should have slept, but they behaved as they had for weeks now, and very little sleep was had.

"Not feeling so good?" he asked. he got her a cup of black coffee from the restaurant. "This should help."

He sat her up in the bed and rubbed her back. He wanted her to wake up slowly so her headache didn't get worse. "Well today we set in place the plan to get a ship."

"I am going to need yu to create a distraction for me. It mightmean showing a little skin, but only for a couple minutes. Think you can do it?"

"Just making sure you werent scared to do it." They are pirates after all" He took her downstairs t get some breakfast before they set the plan in motion.

Back
Top Bottom