Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

All though she did not agree with the stealing she knew it had To be done for their sake. "You know you would think that pirates would keep a better hold of their money especially on pirate island."

"Here its all about cunning, if you are a poor pirate, you will soon starve, or reform yourself."

Alexandria94 said:
"Oh, then I have a lot to learn." She sighed and held onto his arm, "No where are the three of us going to sleep tonight?"
"Now that we have money, in the lodge. Its actually very nice. Everything here is nice if you have money."

She smiled because she was excited. "Are we going to fuckkkkkk.? You should tie me to the bed and fuck me." She whispered seductively in his ear running her nails down his front.

"You are an insatiable tart! I have never met a woman like you! We'll see about that when we have our room, and we have had something to eat! I am starving!"

"I'll be glad to take it, but I'm looking for some solid food and a beer!" he said laughing at her as they went to the tavern, and they ordered some dinner and beer.

"Good." She laughed a little bit. "Then I am going to hold you to that later." They sat down at a small booth while waiting on food. "Tell me about your life as a kid, since you already know mine."

I grew up aboard ship. I hated my parents, and stowed away at the age of 8, that started my life of crime. I became a full time pirate at 16, stealing from the naval launches as they waited in dock. The rest is history. My first experience with a woman came at 16 as well, aboard a cruise ship. I broke into a woman's cabin to steal her jewels, she caught me and threatened to turn me in. The only way i got out of it was to make love to her all that week. She had a fat bald slob for a husband, and needed some attention, which I gave in exchange for my freedom.

"Hmm, that's horrible, but you ell know my first time," She blushed and smiled while looking down, and bit her lip. Alex couldn't help herself and she lightly giggled as they brought their food. "Oh, this smells fantastic." She moans at how good it smells and immediately picks up a fork so she can eat.

They ate their dinner and shared a pitcher of beer. He looked over at her and couldn't help but think that she was just a little bit drunk. "You seem to be in a good mood!"

"So it might be, but tis truth none the less, and a mighty amusing condition to find you in at that! He thought she made an especially amusing drunk.

As they got up from the table, he tried to steady her, but after two near falls, he just picked her up and carried her upstairs to their room. It was was small but it had a brass bed, and tub full of water for bathing, towels and a bar of soap.

Even though she was past tipsy because she had never been drunk before in her life, her mind was still clear, for the most part. She was touched when he picked her up, because she cradled herself closer to him as they went to their room. "Let's bathe together baby." She whispered while running her fingers through his hair.

He set her down on the bed and lifted the shirt up and off of her, and then removed his boots, his guns and knies, and finally his pants and shirt. He picked her up again and then sitting in the tub, he lowered her into his lap and pulled her back against his chest. The water was cool and refreshing, and he took the bar of soap and began gently washing her.

She couldn't help herself once she was lowered onto him and leaned against his back she closed her eyes and took in deeps breaths. Happy to be in his arms in a cozy room that was all to theirselves. "This is nice." She said and she moaned from the relaxation of her muscles.

He gently ran his hands up and down her silky body lubricated by the soap, and let his fingers bump over her nipples as he ran them over her breasts. He cupped her pussy and slipped a slippery finger deep inside and kissed her passionately. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and played with her.

Her hips moved with his finger, it felt so good and she didn't want him to go anywhere. "Ooh Captain." She moaned and when he took over her mouth with the kisses she just as eagerly kissed him back, her hands gripping his thighs under the water.

His hard cock was trapped between them and he was ready for it to be sheathed. He lifeted her hips and drove her down hard on his rigid member. He groaned out loud as he drove up inside her warm and writhing body.

The feeling of his hard, large length made her groan, and her toes curl. Her hips started to roll around on their own, her body aching for what she knew it needed the most right now.

He arched his back, pressing up into her had and played with her clit in his fingers. "Come on little girl you know you need it! let it go!"

Back
Top Bottom