Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudolph Quin said:
Lemongrab

*shudders and starts to cry a little bit*

You mean original Lemongrab, or Lemongrab after the writers collectively shat themselves and decided to make him a villain for no reason?

Yoshie said:
when you right a whole paragraph about something and your computer deletes it
Whats worse is typing multiple paragraphs, only to close the word document without saving.

Jump scares.

People who read my threads, but STILL send me 'Master/Slave, Master/Pet' ideas. I have absolutely no interest in 'submissives' - I really don't know how much more clear I could make it.

Along the lines of the previous two posts; when you type a long roleplay response in a PM using the 'preview', then receive a new PM and click to see what it is without saving your original as a draft.

Mr Quixotic said:
People who read my threads, but STILL send me 'Master/Slave, Master/Pet' ideas. I have absolutely no interest in 'submissives' - I really don't know how much more clear I could make it.

Along the lines of the previous two posts; when you type a long roleplay response in a PM using the 'preview', then receive a new PM and click to see what it is without saving your original as a draft.

OMG ALL OF THIS

I understand the feels. I am upset when I want a real real real RP I mean story word-play and something that engrosses me and all I get is:

(I write a completly long detailed description about things that happend and enviorment and blah)

And the response I get is: He looks at her with a smile; can I have you now?

Yoshie said:
Mr Quixotic said:

OMG ALL OF THIS

I understand the feels. I am upset when I want a real real real RP I mean story word-play and something that engrosses me and all I get is:

(I write a completly long detailed description about things that happend and enviorment and blah)

And the response I get is: He looks at her with a smile; can I have you now?

I totally agree. It's almost impossible to find multi-faceted characters with real personality and independent motivations around here which, to me, makes for a 'real' story, rather than one character simply being placed there for no other reason than to be used as fodder for the other.

Seeing ads for dating single moms. This is probably going to get me in some hot water, but I don't think I could ever date a single mom. As shallow as it sounds, I'm competing with the mom's kid for her attention not to mention the fact, shes probably only looking for someone to support her and her kid. What makes this worse for me is the fact one of my friends, is a single mom and I do find her attractive, but like I said I don't do single moms.

Shallow people seriously bother me. And most of the time their reasoning behind why they're so shallow makes them even more disgusting because it's such a narrow minded and skewed view of how things are. It sickens me pretty bad.

Girls who fish for compliments. Oh, and the word "Kawaii" pisses me off pretty bad.

I'm guessing that what aimed towards me. Sorry, but thats just how I see it. I was raised by a single mother who didn't need another man, when my dad walked out. It ties in with the fact I don't ever want kids, why would I want to bring up her kid? I just think single moms have more important things to worry about than dating, like raising their kid.

Raises her brows

Arn't you just full of yourself? I just stated that shallow people, compliment fishers and the word Kawaii bother me. Which, I know at least two of those if not all three is a general annoyance of a lot of people. But if you want to go ahead and single yourself out, then fine by me.

I did read your post and I did happen to think it was the dumbest, shallowest, most narrow-minded, pig-headed thing you could possibly say. And what you just now said was even more disgusting and annoying.

I don't have kids and I personally don't want them either. I mean I love kids but I don't want any of my own and STILL your view makes me want to knock your teeth into your throat until you suffocate on your own blood.

I don't see what is wrong with a single mother wanting to be happy. So what? She has kids. So that automatically means she can't have ANY romance or love life now? What a fucking prick thing to say. So she has kids, so that AUTOMATICALLY means any guy she dates is just a bank to her? What a fucking joke. Ok, you don't want kids...then stay the fuck away from women with kids. Doesn't mean you have to treat all single mothers like they are fucking diseased lepers out to screw you over.

You have quite possible become one of the most annoying little fucks I've ever had the displeasure of talking with.

And now to tie in with the thread::

Arrogance, rudeness, selfishness and fake preppy people bother me too.

Done.

I didn't mean that at all. I actually admire men who can accept a woman and her children, willingly taking the luggage it brings. However, I'm just not one of those guys. It seems I've hit a nerve and I apologize for that.

The fact summer break is almost over.

Some women spoil it for the ones who are good. It happens. Vic my advice is to talk to a female... find out if you really like her. If she just so happens to have a kid but you still like her like that then try it... Try. Nothing beats a failure but a try. For Kara, I understand fully however everything is not for everyone and some will not see the way we do. I do not date men with children either... well I did not until I met by BF. I didn't know he had a kid and by the time I found out he and I were already in a relationship. So... that is my story. My only defense to what Vic is saying is that some women and some men still deal with the fathers and mothers of their child and I will not be your women and you are still fucking your childs mother... my only rule.

Eh what Kara said was right about my post being ignorant, as well as making me look like an asshole. I let one bad experience distort my view on the subject. When I said I could never see myself dating a single mom, I had meant to say I could never see myself dating a single mom again. And no I don't want to talk about it needless to say, she got the better of me.

Not being able to finish a workout due to fatigue. I'm just glad I lift before I do cardio, otherwise I don't think I'd have enough left in the tank to lift.

Not eating food so that what you consume works out to an even number. For example, it would bug me to eat one or three poptarts, and it would be all that I could think about all day. If I ate two or four poptarts, then I wouldn't give it another thought. I once ate an uneven number of m&ms on my lunch break, and it bothered me so much that I had to take a bathroom break as an excuse to get another pack of them from the vending machine so that I could eat one more and make everything right again....

I am also bothered by soap that smells "manly". I see soap bars as 'feminine' objects, so when I come across ones that smell like Old Spice or whatever, it bugs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom