Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact I'm a 6'2 and half male, but one 9.5% beer hits me like a sledgehammer.

How short are you if I might ask you this question? You don't need to answer my question if you don't want to.

What bothers me is wanting to respond to someone who waits for my reply and being not able to write anything. I hate it when I get writers block...

Yoshie said:
being short...
Being tall isn't all its cracked up to be. However, six foot two and a half isn't even that tall. Its only slightly above average height for men.

Running out of bacon jerky.

5'10 is average height for men in america. So little more then slightly. Sure you're in plenty of company; but you're still on the higher part of the bell curve. It's not like you're some outlier where you're 6'8.

Things that bother me, my buzz not lasting long enough.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
5'10 is average height for men in america. So little more then slightly. Sure you're in plenty of company; but you're still on the higher part of the bell curve. It's not like you're some outlier where you're 6'8.

Things that bother me, my buzz not lasting long enough.
Then I must be living in the land of giants, because most of my friends are my height or taller.

Metal chicks.

This might rub some people the wrong way, so I warn you now. People who claim they are "otherkin", people who claim to be anything other than gay, bi, or straight, and other "non-binary" people. Granted I'm a straight white male, but it just seems like people are coming up shit just to be "special" or unique".

Revnarh said:
How short are you if I might ask you this question? You don't need to answer my question if you don't want to.

What bothers me is wanting to respond to someone who waits for my reply and being not able to write anything. I hate it when I get writers block...

I am 5'5 not really short but short enough that I HATE the cabnits in my apartment because I have to get a chair to put shit in them and I HATE when my boyfriend puts shit in the back of the cabnit and I cant reach!

My boyfriend is 5'3

... and I get what you are saying about writers block I have that now. I get it for 2-3 weeks

Average female is around 5'4". I'm a little taller for a girl, standing at 5'7". I'd be taller (probably more like 5'9" ish) if not for my wonky spine. Gotta love scoliosis and all that other crap. But anyway, I'm taller than both my mother and sister who are each around 5'4" or 5'3" ish. The only other girl in my family who is taller than myself is my one cousin. Though, if my spine were straight, we'd probably be the same height.... heh. /ramble.

My current state of mind among other things. Just a lot going on and, yes, it all bothers me.

Mitsu said:
The cost of good food.
In-fucking-deed. Especially when I'm actually trying to eat better. It practically tempts you to do anything but that ... ugh.

I hate how little I'm getting in food stamps, let alone that I have to rely on the government for that plus SSI. Unfortunately, it is the right choice for me, to be on such things; which kinda makes it better and worse simultaneously.

This is NOT A CRACK at Lady Yuna who by the way is using Food Stamps the way God and the Government intended. But what bothers the shit outta me is the fact that people use Food stamps around my way to buy anything other than food. Like people are on Gov't assistance and they refuse to do anything with their life! Its assistance people. Meaning that it is not suppose to last forever; meanwhile people like me and some of my friends who need food stamps and maybe cash assistance cannot get them because people are abusing this feature.

For example; my upstairs neighbor is on Section 8. Her rent is $32.00 a month... count it! Thirty-two! And somehow almost every month she cannot pay her rent and the rent lady gives her time... I mean TIME 4 months behind rent. Meanwhile my rent is $740.00 and I've lost my job. It takes a while to come up with the funds but my BF and I do it... and god forbid we give her the rent a day late. (Rent is due on the 1st - 5th of each month) But if the 1st is on a Sunday or the 4th is a holiday we get warnings up the ass... Uggg Life... this shit aint fair!

And here I thought I was going to be bombarded with check your white, male, cis, tall, American, and etc privilege.

People who cant take a joke.

Vic Rattlehead said:
And here I thought I was going to be bombarded with check your white, male, cis, tall, American, and etc privilege.

I'm gonna throw the whole bullshit 'privilege' concept on the list as well. Lemme tell ya, being white and male didn't do a whole lot to help all the hobos and tweekers I've seen on the streets.

MellowYellow said:
Vic Rattlehead said:

I'm gonna throw the whole bullshit 'privilege' concept on the list as well. Lemme tell ya, being white and male didn't do a whole lot to help all the hobos and tweekers I've seen on the streets.

But....But patriarchy!

The fact that I want to stop abusing my bountiful metabolism and eat better, but cannot afford all the fresh, organic food to sustain such a diet on a student budget. Furthermore, the fact that I have no idea how to prepare descent, healthy meals because I never learned how to cook them, nor would I have the time to if I did know how to cook because University schedules suck.

I'm doomed.

The fact that I want to stop abusing my bountiful metabolism and eat better, but cannot afford all the fresh, organic food to sustain such a diet...

Thats vhat vitamin/protein suplements are 4. I use kuite a few of both.

A lack of inspiration in RPs. Doesnt hapen often, but vhen it does... grr!

Yoshie said:
This is NOT A CRACK at Lady Yuna who by the way is using Food Stamps the way God and the Government intended. But what bothers the shit outta me is the fact that people use Food stamps around my way to buy anything other than food. Like people are on Gov't assistance and they refuse to do anything with their life! Its assistance people. Meaning that it is not suppose to last forever; meanwhile people like me and some of my friends who need food stamps and maybe cash assistance cannot get them because people are abusing this feature.

For example; my upstairs neighbor is on Section 8. Her rent is $32.00 a month... count it! Thirty-two! And somehow almost every month she cannot pay her rent and the rent lady gives her time... I mean TIME 4 months behind rent. Meanwhile my rent is $740.00 and I've lost my job. It takes a while to come up with the funds but my BF and I do it... and god forbid we give her the rent a day late. (Rent is due on the 1st - 5th of each month) But if the 1st is on a Sunday or the 4th is a holiday we get warnings up the ass... Uggg Life... this shit aint fair!

Nah, I understand your point completely. In fact, it's people like the example you use which have convinced the government to try to get rid of Food Stamps altogether; because some people are pricks and do purposely take advantage of the system. I'm glad they haven't yet because, seriously, with the fact I'm only getting half of my SSI check ... that's hardly enough to get by with anything for a month. So whether I like it or not (and I really, really don't), I know I need it for now.

Curious, how in the hell is your person's rent $32 dollars? Even on HUD, we're still paying a bit over 200 (which will that is a good deal ... 32? Holy fuck) so .. yeah. Kinda curious if you don't mind.

You guys could always eat frozen vegetables, bananas, apples, oranges, and grapes if you're hurting for a cheap price.

Fruits and vegetables. While I know both of are healthy and are necessary for a solid diet, fuck em. Protein and carbs for life.

Mitsu said:
When I can't role-play with people, because of my gender.

TgZNhZG.jpg

Truly a painful annoyance.

On a similar note, not being able to RP with someone due to the medium they use.

The medium doesn't bother me too much. There are pros and cons, observable pros and cons, for each medium. Some people just find one to be more convenient than the other. People that only role-play with one gender are just lame. They're lame. If I wanted, I could just pretend I was whatever gender, and they'd so easily believe me. Most people on this site tend to think I'm a woman. It would be nice if fewer people used this place as a meat-market, where they can potentially score some Internet boobs, after their role-play inevitably turns into cybering.

Ants. Never had ants in my house for ten years, but now they're starting to show up. I must defeat their invasion with a per-emptive attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom