Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to that.

Or the roleplay updates coming in just as I'm about to go to class/work - I can read them, but I know it's showing me on and I get a little self conscious and concerned my partners see I'm reading it and not replying yet.

When people tends to writes in all CAPS.

Pretty much everything at the moment.

OH GOD.

DO NOT TELL ME AUNT FLOW IS COMING IN TOWN SO SOON!

When people talk in l33t/slang/improper grammar and are 100% serious in the way they speak.

When people compare your day with theirs. Just because I don't do the same kind of work like my step dad doesn't mean that I'm doing nothing except sitting in front of the PC for 24/7!

When people assume "girly" women can't do math or are bad at it. Thank you, but I'm pretty sure we're taking the same fucking class. My effervescence and tendency to have a flighty attention span does not imply that I'm stupid.

Being torn about whether to do a thread roleplay, or not. I keep telling myself that I want to, then deciding at the last minute to stick with PM's. One day I'll get the courage, XD.

When people are so bluntly rude to you just because they're crab asses.

Just try to be patient...I know that waiting can be boring, but the real life can keep you busy.

Having something in my eye and not getting it out no matter how much I rub my eye or even cutting onions to wash it out of my eye bothers me so much that I could scream. Especially when nothing was in my eye and I just had the feeling the whole day...

When people leave without saying goodbye or something...

When your sister boyfriend saying he likes your ass and spanks it. o_O

DelightfulRevenge said:
When your sister boyfriend saying he likes your ass and spanks it. o_O

I can't say I've had that happen to me Delightful, but it does sound a little bothersome, XD.

People who don't know the difference between 'dominate' and 'dominant', and 'lose' and 'loose'. Those two, in particular, grate on my nerves.

Mr Quixotic said:
I can't say I've had that happen to me Delightful, but it does sound a little bothersome, XD.

People who don't know the difference between 'dominate' and 'dominant', and 'lose' and 'loose'. Those two, in particular, grate on my nerves.

For me it's 'use to' and 'used to.' And when people say 'for all intensive purposes' instead of 'for all intents and purposes,' it's just so cringe-worthy to me.

When really shitty people move into the neighborhood. Thank god I'm going back to university this fall.

Heat wave, especially when crossing the islands of the Bahamas.

Seiken said:
The taste you get in your mouth after a nap. Seriously, where does that come from???

Bacteria developing in your mouth while you sleep.

The fact that pineapples don't grow on trees. It just feels deeply wrong to me.

That horrible taste after you come out from the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom