Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

Part of me always wants to go visit the southern states in winter sometime, just to see the freakout. I have a morbid sense of curiosity it seems... :p

We had a wintery mix on Friday. Where I work at closed at 3pm. The next day 20 people called out because they couldn't get there. The store manager was calling people personally to see if they were going to be able to come in. I was literally the only person in my department to work that day. They were so happy to see me come in. We opened late that day too. Where I was, it wasn't all that bad. I mean I had some ice on my steps, but they make stuff for that. It's just crazy. Like I said, enough snow to make a footprint, and the whole town shuts down. That's the south for you.

Everyone who lives down there should have to live a winter in Alberta. That should cure you o any snow related fears.

Of course, the downside to that might mean them not wanting to leave afterwards...

...if they get out alive Al. Soooo many car accidents cause drivers here be retarded...

They don't even plow the streets usually so youre just driving over all the snow and ice from all season long.

They've gotten better with main roads but other then that you're sol.

Welp. Denver won 24-10. I would've loved to have seen the Patriots complete their revenge tour, but ehh. Can't win 'em all, I guess.

One thing I know for sure is that once the new season starts up, we'll all be undefeated again.

Have you gotten the 2048 tile yet? It took me forever (like a couple months playing 3-4 days a week) to get there. And the first time it happened I had no idea what I did because it was like 3:30 AM and I had been playing for hours upon hours hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom