Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

Despite the hard times you're going through right now, I am so glad you've found some great people to help keep your mind off of things. It is a super wonderful feeling when you can relate and weave magic together, completely transported. Very happy for you, dark and wishing you the best in love and strength during this trying time.

darkangel76 said:
Edited by me..... just feel the need to do so now.

That is a really long time to develop a toxic history with someone. Is it cruel to wish ill on someone else? On a neutral scale, yes. But I also think that feeding into a certain amount of animosity towards someone is our way of protecting ourselves. I don't know about you but I have a natural urge and desire towards catharsis. I hate to be mad at people and I will literally jump to make up with people who have burned me before if they just stroke my ego or act really apologetic. So, a lot of times, in order to protect myself, I have to mentally feed into this emotional animosity, to keep the fire burning so that I don't give in and fall for the bullshit again. It keeps me distant and safe because on a very general scale, I'm not very good at learning from my lessons.

So, go to town. You have every right to set a standard for how people are allowed to treat you and you deserve to do what needs to be done, mentally and emotionally, in order to keep yourself from being victimized. Wariness is healthy in some cases because it protects from a greater risk of harm.

What you're describing for her seems less like cruelty and vociousness, and far more like...righteous anger and vitriol for a pretty shitty human being.

So I don't think it's bad to wish ill things on miserable human beings. You've shared a few stories over the years about her. I've never even met her, and I want to slap the bitch!

So you're not a bad person for wishing bad thigns on bad people. And if you are, you're a delighfully bad person, the exact kind I'd be glad to hang out with.

I just wanted to say thank you DA. Today you really helped me out with a huge problem I was having. Saying thank you isn’t enough. The staff here are more than just rpers. They’re friends. You and Alvis are the best. Again, thank you so much for all your help. It may saySupervillain under your name there, but you’re my hero.

Shoveling is my least favorite part of snow. Because if you don't, a day later, all tire tracks become slick, icey rails that your wheels never fit into exactly the same again. It's a lose-lose situation to leave the house after it snows. >,<

You've been missed. Glad that the hectic in your life is just that little bit of a cabin fever.

When I was in my teens, my family moved from Florida to Minnesota. We didn't even last 4 years in that place because of the snow and that EXACT reason (the shoveling and day-after driving) haha! When we moved again to a much warmer place, we never looked back. I did not miss the shoveling.

Glad to hear things are going well despite the crazy moments, DA! I always find my mind is way too scrambled to properly get in full swing after having a busy week or something. My whole life feels upside-down xD.

Snow. You’re lucky. Where I live if we get enough to make a footprint, the whole town shuts down. They even talk about snow on the news, and people hit the grocery stores like they’re going to be snowed in for a week. We just got a light dusting of ice a few days ago. In some places they got more than where I live, yeah, but I love snow. Everything is white, and I get my own snow day from work. *sighs* I need to move up north.

AndNich123 said:
Snow. You’re lucky. Where I live if we get enough to make a footprint, the whole town shuts down. They even talk about snow on the news, and people hit the grocery stores like they’re going to be snowed in for a week. We just got a light dusting of ice a few days ago. In some places they got more than where I live, yeah, but I love snow. Everything is white, and I get my own snow day from work. *sighs* I need to move up north.

Same, lol. We get like a quarter of an inch and all the public schools close down, the univeristy cancels class, and people are advised not to drive the entire day. At the slightest mention of ice/snow on the road, people start driving extra grandma and go 35 mph on the toll road, which can get annoying because people normally drive 80-85 mph haha. But I hardly get snow where I live. This winter has been unusually warm too.

It’s horrible. They buy milk and bread. The snow, or ice, will keep them indoors for a couple days, maybe a week, and you mean to tell me they don’t have enough food in their house for that amount of time? Oh I’m sure some people will need to do a grocery before then, but I’m telling you it’s like Christmas in the grocery stores when they mention snow around here. A couple of years ago we had a good snow fall. Kept things closed down for about a week then, maybe. It was so beautiful. Rain during the winter is southern snow. Of course the snow brings another wonderful treat for us here. Snow cream. Oh my gosh. It’s so good. Oh to live up north where I could have all the snow cream I wanted and be able to build a snowman when I wanted to.

Snow? Why is that a problem? If I can see over the top of the snow, then it's time to go get shit done. :p

Yes, I'm in Canada. If it doesn't drop 4 feet in a night, we kinda don't care. :p

Back
Top Bottom