Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

*Hugs*

I hope you had a great thanksgiving despite having to do it all yourself. Which really sucks by the way :/ Someone should have given you a hand, but regardless I hope it was a good day for you!

It's great when you find those people you just click and really connect with. ^.^ So glad that the gems of the forum are still being discovered by you, dark.

You and me both. After everything that's happened especially for me, I can safely say without a shadow of a doubt that this year can go die in a fire.

This is the same thing that I've said countless times to my mother on countless occasions. And you know something? I've looked back on this year as a means of learning as to who was really there for us. It was also a year for me to discover more and more cockroaches within the realm of humanity that are in dire need of being stomped out for the betterment of the human race. It was also a year that I would never wish on anyone, even if it was someone that I legitimately and truly hated with a fury of a thousand supernovas.

And yet, we still came out of this year with our heads still held high, our hopes still intact and our faith still strong. But even then, I still have my doubts with people.

There's always a price. There always is. And here's the funny part that I've learned. When you've got money, everyone wants your friend when you've got it. But when you don't, they don't wanna hear it from you. Well then. That's fine and fucking dandy, I say. It just means I have fewer people to send Christmas cards to. But at this point in time, I'm fine with that. Those people were nothing but a bunch of fucking useless asshats that can go fuck themselves in general.

It'll be okay though, sweetie. Good things comes to those who wait...

...And Karma is a very vicious bitch.

But in the meantime, here's something that I can offer. *gives you a tight hug*

Back
Top Bottom