Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stream of consciousness and perhaps even some insight...

Puis-je m'asseoir avec vous ici dans l'obscurité? Je suis brisée en très petits morceaux maintenant et à promettre de ne pas prendre trop de place.

*shares her tramadol n codeine (for my sciatica) and a nice cup of chamomile tea with honey* I totally completely understand and remember sweetie: Vous êtes en sécurité maintenant. Vous n'êtes pas seul mon cher. Sometimes you just need to sit down, hug your knees and cry till the skin on your face hurts. I'm right here with you. Feel what you need to because you need to and then slowly dust yourself off and stand up when you decide you are ready.

tumblr_inline_n2nj7cccwg1rmnajl.gif

Hey my favorite Angel... I'm just wondering if your ok.... I'm a bit worried, and I saw something that made me think of you and I realized how long it's been since we talked. Feel free to message me if you want to talk, o let me know i I've pissed you of. I'm feeling all guilty...

What I heard/saw that made me think of you.

http://vimeo.com/94793297

Seriously feel free to message me and yell at me, or just know your ok, ok? I've thrown a few messages at you, but I know you've been busy and such...

Hehe, that was actually really cute, Hellsing. I know it was for DA .. but I had to look.

I'm with Hellsing though, sis. I'm worried about you also. And I'd fairly guess the fact so many of us are shows how much you're thought about here.

Hugs DA

Take care and I really hope things begin to get better for you. You deserve a break every now and again.

-LadyYunaFFX2

"A qui la tête fait mal, souffre par tout le corps.
Chacun sent le mieux oů le soulier le blesse.
Si le ciel tombait il y aurait bien des alouettes prises."

Douceur, vous pouvez toujours parler avec moi chaque fois que vous en avez besoin ou que vous voulez faire. *Embrasse doucement*

'Lut mes amis,
An illustrated guide as to why I don't go to the club you mention. I am pretty sure, however, it has been closed down in the City's attempt to gentrify the area and allow for more "cultural"-centered things to be put in that corridor.
annotated.png

It's funny too, because I had always flirted with the idea of an RP set in Montreal, but most people are like, eww, why would you want a real life city. Part of it is because I actually *Study* cities as part of my career and studies at university, and part of it is because it is an awesome city and would make an interesting backdrop.

I'm actually from Toronto, although i moved to BC. IDK where in Montreal you guys are talking about, cause the only times I have been there I have been=
mugged
ignored
and spat on

The Quebecious are like the rudest people I have ever had to deal with in my life. I'm glad i'm back on the english speaking side of the country.

Hello Malin,
I was going to respond to you with a rather drawn out and snarky comment, but that would only prove your point all the more. I am sad that a small sample of our population turned you off from our city, and that it turned you off from the French speaking population. I hope you have more luck in British Columbia.

Edit:
You sniped me. There are a lot of things I like about it too, you have a large extensive under-ground city, you have decaying industrial landscape, political projects doomed to failure, corruption, all the fun staples of any setting ;).

I find Montreal one of the most accepting cities in Canada, and probably most of North America by extension. I am American born, in a small town that I know nothing about because I moved after being born. Lived in several countries, in several cities, never really sticking in any place for too long, all but Montreal. I have also visited too many cities to count, and have been on most continents. I have been to all the other provinces, lived in some of them too, and most of the major cities, as well as having driven from coast to coast multiple times throughout my lifetime. Like anything in life, if you scrutinize too closely, you will find the standard deviation on the extremes of the bell curves that makes up the population. There are those that are just as overly bad as there are those as overly sweet. Just like on these forums.

To this day, I find it sad that in Canada, a country where we praise and idolize equality, cultures, and beliefs, that there can still be such sentiments towards one another, and from one province to another. Regardless, I will stray from this topic.

Congratulations on the discovery of lost heritage. It is always amazing to find out more about the history of one's family =)

Back
Top Bottom