Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilty or Not Guilty

Not guilty

ever fallen in love with someone who would never lover you back?

guilty

Ever childishly fall iun love with a fictional book character

guilty

ever say you love vampires but likes the way a werewolf has no shirt and a hot 6-pack

not guilty as no one even wants to take a chance with me for more then the reason i can knock them out with one punch

ever take someone down at the age of 6 who was 4 times your size?

definialty guilty (i love hunting)

ever shot something ?living

(trees plants animals humans?)

Not guilty. I was actually a "good girl", and didn't give it up until I was 22. Late bloomer, perhaps. ;)

Have you ever been guilty of cybering with any of your roleplay partners?

Well. There is an exquisitely fine line between describing a sex scene as role-players and outrightly practicing cybernesis. Which of us may adamantly insist he or she has not ever crossed that line?

Have you ever differed with a role-play partner as to the level, degree or content of sexual activity in the 'play?

Guilty. Is why I feel it's very important to discuss the details of a RP before it gets underway, and to keep the communication open throughout the development of the RP so that both parties are ageeable to the content (sexual or non-sexual aspects) and both be in agreement as to where the story is headed. That being said, a person can also "over-react" if their partner throws something in that hadn't been discussed, but qualifies it with a willingness to "re-do" it if they aren't happy with it. That's all. >_>

Have you ever had a RP partner who was easily offended and got upset when you wanted to take the story in a different direction? <_<

Guilty. This may be one of the most common causes of role-play failure, other than abandonment, and partners disagreeing as to kinks. But if we're allotting culpability here I must admit that I am a truly flawed partner and leave it at that.

Have you ever played "Truth or Dare" in a venue not ostensibly suited for that activity, dodged brickbats from Management, and whistled a happy tune over the incident?

Not guilty. (Most of my truth or dare episodes were best forgotten..) :p

Have you ever had fun with a telemarketer, i.e. asking them to please hold and then laying the phone down while you go back to what you were doing, having no intentions of talking to them? or, as soon as you realize it is a telemarketer, set the receiver down, shout or scream "Oh my God!!!" and then hang-up?

Guilty. It was from the Department of Defense and dealt with my next-door neighbor's appeal of a less-than-honorable discharge. It had MY street number on it, and was torn in the area of the addressee's name. He wasn't happy but he got over it.

Have you ever come yourself into unconsciousness?

Not guilty. For such a small woman, I can drink. Then again, I am Puerto Rican, the rum capitol of the world... I have rum for blood. :D

Ever drunk so much you forgot about what you did that night?

Guilty of once. All I remember is saying I'm going to just start drinking beers, and then I drank about five beers in three minutes.

Have you ever had a phone contact vanish from your phone, and when they call you you can't remember who they are and are too embarrassed to ask who they are again?

yes guilty

have you ever txted people and all of a sudden they stop and never txt you again until 5 months later?

Back
Top Bottom