Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilty or Not Guilty

Guilty, hate when I run out.

Ever start walking in a direction like you have a purpose, only to realize the purpose you actually have is in the other direction?

Half guilty? I've rubbed one out, not finished, fallen asleep, woken with my hand on my junk and completed the deed. Does that count?

Have you ever cum so hard that you fire onto unexpected surfaces? And then of course, had to clean said surfaces?

Not guilty. Though that would be awesome to see... From a chick's perspective cause I would totally by like, "Thanks for the show babe... You cleaning that up." ;)

Ever cum so hard you experience female ejaculation?

no not guilty yet

is wondering if im a virgin cause i say no to every sex question

Guilty - back when there were after-hours joints on University Street in Galveston, hell, even Quasimodo could score there... we went out onto Stewart Beach and got it on. Turns out a couple of bored Galveston cops were hiding from work and they saw us, but didn't lock us up - so I never had to say... "Guilty, your Honor!"

Have you ever had non-consenting sex in real life?

Very guilty! Do not do this! Most embarrassing moment of my life when 3 PD cruisers surrounded my car and I got chewed out along with my girlfriend of the time. Let me put it this way... If you're going to have sex in public... make sure it's as private as public gets. Apparently in a car under a tree with tons of Spanish moss hanging down at night time isn't good enough.

AAAAnyway... Ever literally torn clothes of your lover?

(Oops. Prince beat me to it.)

Not guilty to the last question. Same question still applies.

Guilty- When having very rough sex outside an IHOP, me and my firey redhead ex started to go hard core so I took her panties off, I was so horny and into it however that I litterally ripped her g-string and destroyed the elastic.

Have you ever regretted having sex with someone? Like REALLY REALLY Coyote syndrome Regretted it?

not guilty

(and yes you were either guilty of thinking that or not)

out of questions... i guess the same as last time

Not Guilty - Guess I haven't read all your posts but just because you say no alot doesnt make you a virgin.

Have you ever done watersports? Not the one with ski's either.

Not guilty.

Have you ever added water to a parents stash of booze and wondered how you got found out...

not guilty

im out of ideas really

have you ever fantisied about fucking a real life neko

Guilty. The hidden truth is: I've been fascinated with Nekomimi for some time, now.

Have you ever wound up with someone of the opposite sex whom you had NO intention of fucking - but you did and it was TERRIFIC?

no....

yup im out

have you ever wondered what would happen if you were by?

Well, I have long since had my bisexual experiences. So, I guess guilty?

Ever had sex at school, during school hours?

no

dude was not expecting that aswer ....

yep im out.... just be guilty

almost.... but not the kind everyone talks about i do it in my own way...

why do i keep posting if i have nothing....

do you think i do stupid things at times?

Guilty. Everyone has stupid moments and everyone has stupid thoughts. Its called being human, and you should not regret these moments only learn from them, also dont be caught in the thoughts of others so much. Our opinions litterally have no effect on you.

Have you ever smoked weed?

Guilty - I was in the company of a fairly sharp ol' boy from Arkansas, and we jointly agreed not to inhale.

Have you ever said what needed to be said without the trace of a care whether it was "politically correct" or not?

Back
Top Bottom