Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siyam could charge up to 400 feet but I only get that freely once a day. If that will get in combat and it looks like it is needed she'll do it but otherwise she'll move until she is 300 away.

Posted. Hopefully he'll live through this. It would suck if he died in the first encounter

What rolls are required to kick the sand in his eyes? I've rolled for it, but I'm not sure what works. I went with Sleight of hand mixed with knowledge nature, knowledge geography, and a dexterity roll

Cool. Then I got my next move planned for when she gets back.

Hey. Just letting you know Iggy, I'm tweaking the class because Bunny's playing, and I'd like to try to be a bit more balanced, so that she can play as well, and not be outshined by your character. Since your abilities can be applied pretty much anywhere, while she needs her worm and a bit of room.

Just so everybody knows what I'm talking about, Iggy's created a homebrew, gestalt only class called Armsman. It takes up both slots of gestalt. It's called Armsman. I'll post it on the rules. It's tentatively accepted, but can be tweaked as it's play tested. Feel free to create you're own classes, but I'll need to see them first.

Well, needless to say I was gone longer than I suspected... And are we fighting the scorpion people without Micbunny? I'm confused. I thought it was all three of us

Dualitas- "Screw this, you annoy me.." 100 hp left. just a little over half. Thank God Tsuki is a healer too

That was of course to the dead leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom