Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I rolled low enough for hazard, but high enough to avoid enemy. Something else would not involve choking to death. Usually. There can be exceptions.

True, and the reaction of Yerith is due to the fact that they have traditions to avoid this stuff. No one has actually experienced it in a long time so she is not quite sure what it is. That and I had a brainfart as to what moondust is >.< But then I can think on my feet even when tired.

Sleep time now *Tackles nearest soft thing and uses it as a pillow*

I should probably get to bed soonish as well to be honest. It is way too early in the morning. >.<

Mornin all ~

Sorry, I'm feeling really good this morning

It's perfectly fine. In fact, If Bunny's alright with it, you can enter here.
Wasn't intentional, but can totally turn random encounter into a tribe harassing a foreigner.

Dualitas may want to be careful. He might have a rather large battle happen around him if he's not.

Just, you know, slightly careful. Especially since Tsuki's still working on... restraint.

Imagine a smarter Sailor Moon, and that's Tsuki's general personality. At least it's what I was aiming for.

Oooo, I might get to use a fun feat+ability combo here. This could prove fun. :p

Assuming Tsuki doesn't just nuke it from orbit. XD

Well, a realization just helped me optimize him a bit further, so I no longer face attacks of opportunity while in threatened range with my Greatbow and attacking. But yeah, He's probably in over his head.

*sighs* The joys of playing a mounted character. Your positioning before and after you charge is the most important thing, and you need to be incredibly specific on where you end up or bad things can happen. But then that's why I like playing Cavalry. I love the tactics behind it :p

Oooo, I can pancake things too :p And turning into a dragon can be a good way to solve problems.

Well, Dualitas just loosed arrows into someone's face, so encounter start.

And yes, Pancaking and tactics are wonderful

Is anyone of my tribe in range to do anything, or is this iggy and Tsuki's time to shine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom