Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 One on One OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: D&D 3.5 Fast Pace Free Form OOC

well it was the first time she sucked on a cock that huge, it took her time before she adjusted :p

Instant Recovery is from the Book of Erotic Fantasy, in case you wondered where it came from.

Xavier keeps going until his lover wants to stop, or they pass out from pleasure. Whichever comes first. Also, if you want to end it, let me know when. Otherwise, Xavier will keep going, as stated earlier. Also, if you have any questions, post here or PM me.

Let me know When Dualitas can jump in to Seiken.

Nevermind, I found it :3

Finally we're getting somewhere. I guess I picked a bad way to intro that >.<

It's fine. I'm just uncertain of where I'm going with this, and was hoping that A) you cover anything you wanted off of Sandstorm that I couldn't quickly get to, or B) you'd go bit by bit into what kind of society your tribe is. Was wondering what kind of game you're hoping for. Seiken Detsetsu is defaultly set as an epic campaign, that can be taken from levels 1 to 20, and involves saving the world from a lich. Which is my favorite video game in a nutshell.

Well, I can go more into that if you need. I just figured we should get the quest/adventure underway at some point. :p In fact I will be bringing up parts of it if we do encounter some of the enemy tribes (If you need help with working on those I can offer it. As weird as it may be to have a player help work on what they will fight. But I know some stuff from the book that can help well.) I'm fine with the save the world from the lich. In fact, do you have heroes of battle? That would give some decent stuff for utilizing the tribe in the setting. There could be a big battle. I know both my characters would thrive in a chaotic battlefield environment.

I don't have heroes of battle. And now comes the bad time of day. The hour every Friday I will be AFK, closing down at work.

And speaking of getting dragged away, I am being dragged away now. I may be back in just a sec, but not sure.

Good lord resolving an attack from Yerith is a pain >.< And now down to 4 deadly charges for today. So only have to do that math at most 4 more times for this campaign day >.<

I was kinda stunned. You killed a 600 HP plus monster _without_ using an 'auto-death' ability. Just straight out damage.

Well, X8 multiplier on all damage done with a lance on a charge is rather silly. Especially when you get a large strength behind it. I'd only lose a total of 16-128 damage if I ungestalted it. Again, only 5 total times a day, so I guess you could call it an "auto death attack" only it checks AC instead of a save. :p

I told you guys I could make a rather silly character if I wanted to optimize. :p

Hey Iggy. If you want a One on One by yourself, I'll have it set up tomorrow. If so, that be the last game I'll start. 5 is the limit I'll go to. I've got enough going on. My BlueMoon activity seems to have exploded.

Oh, Xavier, sorry for throwing a wrench in your plans. I thought you knew how much damage I could do. After all, I gave you the math for it all when we were talking about this :p

It's fine. Just I didn't really bother to flesh it out to 'over 900 in one attack'. It said, it won't solve every problem.

Well yes, it is only damage after all. And you know how to keep it from happening after all. As I told you when I was building her, I just wanted to smack someone with that at least once. And it was every bit as fun and silly as I thought it would be.

Accepted into 'Sand's of Darkness' How should I enter/ proceed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom