Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nodded my head and opened my eyes to look up at him. " Couldnt be better. " i answered him softly.

My eyes closed as i kissed him back gently, groaning quietly against hia lips as he began to move his hips.

I smiled and moved a little faster, but still steadily. I broke away from the kiss to concentrate, and closed my eyes happily.

I groaned happily as he began to move a bit faster. I kept me arms wrapped around his shoulders, my nails brushing against his skin.

As I thrusted, I leaned into her arms as she kept them wrapped around me. As her nails brushed my skin, I tensed slightly, anticipating her digging into my skin like she had done in the past.

I could feel him tense and pulled my hands back slightly, i didnt want to cut his back again. " Sorry." i muttered quietly.

I smiled and leaned back into her arms again. "It's ok, I just know how excited you can get." I said with a groan, increasing my pace slightly.

I closed my eyes and moaned as he picked up speed yet again. I placed my palms on his back to make sure that i wouldnt dig my nails into his skin. " Give it to me swanson, dont hold back." i moaned softly.

I smiled as she spoke, groaning. "If you say so." I said. I thrusted hard into her, quickly ramming in and out, balls slapping against her lips with each thrust. I leaned heavily on my arms, muscles bunching to keep my weight off of her.

I could feel his cock pulsing inside of me and his balls slapping up against me with each thrust. I couldnt help but moan loudly and wrap my legs tighter around his grion, keeping my self close to him. " God i missed this." i gasped.

I quickened my pace slightly, beginning to pant. As she spoke, I smiled slightly. "It hasn't been that long." I grunted out.

I bit my lip as his pace quickened. I could feel his hips slamming against mine woth each thrust and groaned softly. " Ikow..." i panted. I knew i would be sore in the morning, but it was always worth it. I knew i was close, i could feel my walls tightening around him.

I could feel her tightening around me and continued my pace, knowing she was close. I struggled to contain my own climax. I panted with pleasure.

I screamed loudly out of pleasure as i climaxed around him, my walls clamping down on his cock as i did. My body shock and i moaned loudly as i clung to him.

Her climax sent me over the edge, and I pulled out of her just in time before I came. As she clung to me I lowered us both to the bed and layed back, panting.

For a moment, i wasnt sure if he was going to pull out. But as he came i smiled momentarily i slowly let go of him as he lowered the both of us onto the bed.

I let my body relax on the bed, panting as i tired to regain my breath. As he spoke, i smiled softly. " More like great." i panted and opened my eyes slowly, turning my head to look at him.

I smiled and snuggled up beside him happily. " i wouldnt be, if it hadnt been for you." i whispered softly. Looking up at him i smiled and nuzzled my head against his chest.

I put my arms around her and squeezed her to me with a smile. "What do you mean?" I asked softly. "I didn't do anything to make you great."

I smiled and clossed my eyes for a moment. " I wasnt always great swanson." i muttered softly and looked up at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom