Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smiled as he spoke before wiggling out of my panties and kicking them to the ground. " now your the one whos over dressed." i chuckled softly as i playfully pulled his boxers down to his feet.

I quickly kicked them off. "Now were even." I said with a smile, looking over her body with happiness. I kissed her gently.

I smiled down at him as he spoke. I could feel his eyes on my body followed by his rough lips against mine. Smiling i kissed him back happily. " you got to tease me, does that mean i get to tease you now?"

I grinned down at him as he spoke. " Well, i guess one day without teasing you wont hurt anyone." i playfully slid one hand down his chest to his grion.

"Won't hurt me, that's for sure." I muttered, trying not to groan as she slid her hand to my groin. I leaned up and kissed her with a smile.

I smiled and closed my eyes as i kissed him back happily. I slid my hand down his lenght and gently squeezed his head before pulling my hand away and placing it back on his chest. " Alright, for the rest of the day, ill try not to tease you... To much." i chuxkled softly.

I groaned as she squeezed me, closing my eyes. As she spoke, I opened them again and smiled, chuckling. I reached up and gently ran my fingers over her breasts. "You're too tempting when your sitting over me like this." I said with a smile.

I held back a groan as he ran his fingers over my breasts. " You know you can have anything you want, so i shouldnt be a temtation." i told him softly.

"Well then neither one of us should be a temptation to eachother." I murmured. I ran my fingers over her breasts again, and then down her chest and stomach to her groin area, and then back up.

I smiled and bit my lip as he ran his hands over my chest then down my stomach, then back up again. I closed my eyes and forced my hands to stay in their place as he teased me. " please stop teasing me, your going to end up driving me insane. " i groaned pleadingly.

As soon as she asked me to stop I did, removing my hands from her an placing them back at my side. "What would you like to try today?" I whispered.

I smiled softly as he removed his hands. " how about you chose today." i answered him quietly. i gently raj my hands over his chest, not daring to go any lower thou.

I thought for a moment. " Whats your favroit postion?" i asked as i grinned down at him. I quickly rolled over to lay beside him, pulling him ontop of me as i did. " I know you have one."

I put my arms on either side of her and held myself up off of her to keep from crushing her as she rolled me on top of her. I shrugged. "I like them all. It all feels good to me." I murmured, looking down on her with a smile. "You're the one who just got their vision back. I'm open to whatever you want to do."

I smiled up at him happily as he spoke. " Im good like this, i have a great view from down here. " i smiled as i locked eyes with him.

I locked eyes with her and chuckled. "Oh, so now I'm a sightseeing attraction?" I asked playfully, laughing. I lowered my hips to rub my cock against her, grinding my hips against hers.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes as he began to grind his hips against mine. I wrapped my legs and arms around him, holding him close to my body. " You've always been a sight seeing attraction"

I laughed as she spoke. "I don't see what the attraction is, but I'm glad I am one." I said with a smile. I continued to grind against her until my cock grew hard. I then altered my hip position and slowly and carefully slid into her.

I gripped his shoulders tightly as he began to enter me. " I swear you get bigger each time we do this." i moaned softly .

I pushed all the way into her and then paused. I looked down at her with a smile. "You know that probably isn't possible clove." I said with a smile.

I could feel my walls squeezing down on his cock as he pushed all the way inside of me, god was he big. " I know, but it does feel like it.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom