Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed. "There aren't rules, but I can't tease you if you can't see me." I said with a smile. I scratched my head, making sure to flex my arm muscles.

I sighed as he spoke but watched him closely. " you know i want what i cant have." i groaned as he flezed his arms

I closed my eyes for a moment as he pulled at his boxers, teasing my futher. " are you really going to make me say it?" i whimpered as i opened my eyes again, and slowly began to eye his body again.

"Babe, you know you can have whatever you want." I said with a chuckle. I ever so slightly pulled down my boxers, watching her reaction.

I looked up at him pleadingly as he pulled his boxers down slightly, why did he have to tease me so much. " If i can have anything i want, then i want you to get your sexy ass on this bed already."

I spluttered out laughing, and jumped on the bed playfully beside her. "Your wish is my command." I said with a grin, kissing her.

I watched him jump onto the bed beside me, smiling i kissed him back happily. " Your a bigger tease than i am, you know that"

I gently pushed him onto his back and knelt over him. " I think im a bit over dressed, you wouldnt want me to feel left out... Would you?" i grinned down at him.

"No, that wouldn't be good." I said with a smile. I reached up to unbutton her shirt, wondering if that's what she wanted me to do.

I smiled and watched him as he reached for my shirt buttens. I nodded my head before slidingbone hand downbhis body to the band of his boxers, biting my lip as i eyed the bump in them.

I began to unbutton her shirt. I watched her with a smile as she eyed the bump in my boxers. "It's amazing what my cock does to you." I said with a laugh.

I blushed slightly as he spoke. " Dont say that." i muttered quietly as he un did the buttens on my shirt. I slowly sliped one finger inside of his boxers.

"Why not?" I said with a smile. I took her shirt off, and then quickly undid her bra clasp, taking that off too. I then moved to her pants.

I closed my eyes as he removed my shirt, which was soon followed by my bra. " You know i only go crazy for your cock, right?" i asked as i felt his hands move to my pants.

I smiled. "Yes. And I'm glad of that too. I think I would be more than a little angry if you went crazy for other men's cocks." I said with a laugh. After unbuttoning her pants, I slid them off.

I laughed softly as he spoke before kicking my pants to the floor. " I think you would be a lot more then angery, but lucky for you, no man, could ever come close to being as good as you. " i smiled as i slipped my hand under his boxers, letting out a deep breath as my fingers brushed up against his cock.

I opened my eyes as he slipped a fonger inaide my panties, smiling down at him. " Swanson, other then you, how many men do you think ive slept with?" i asked

I grinned down at him. " Swanson, its a trick question." i chuckled softly. I could still remember the first time swanson and i made love, it haddnt been the best, but its a day ill never forget. I leaned down and kissed him softly.

I kissed her back happily. "Good. You're all mine." I said with a grin. I pulled her panties off and down to her ankles for her to kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom