Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Family (DaddyisHere and SHARPii)

"Of course you can, baby," he said.

Now he was atop her, moving his hand and holding her hand in his. With long, slow, deep thrusts, he knew it wouldn't take her long. He could hear it in her voice and feel it in her body.

"Cum for me, Esha," he moaned. "Cum for me and let me feel it.

He hoped she knew what he meant. With his body covering hers, he felt so connected to her, able to sense her every pulse and movement. He began pushing deeper into her, grinding her into the bed and wanting to bring her the most pleasure.

He stopped talking then, and just focused on the task at hand. He felt so connected to her, the way their bodies were moving in perfect unison, and how he was holding her... possessing her.

She let out a shaky breath of relief, nodding her head, feeling his hand on hers, holding it. She held it with him, lacing her fingers together and held it tightly actually. Her head tilted back and she moaned softly. Her body was shaking and she could find a release. It was amazing. She was right there. She could taste it.

The way this was happening was so deeply profound and meaningful. The way their bodies were connected and how he moved, how he made her feel, it was all so mind boggling. She was getting lost and it felt so good to get lost. Getting lost in the deep abyss of pleasure that he was pushing into her, causing it to surge through her body deliciously. Esha was on fire and there was no way she could hold back. It was escalating so high and she was soon falling, falling hard, all over again. For him.

She cried out his name as her orgasm came, causing her body to shake and convulse, her head thrown back as she nearly screamed and her hand squeezed his tightly--but not deathly--as she did cum. It was so good. She'd be exhausted before it ever turned five with him but it'd be so worth it. Because this feeling was too much to let go of.

He had somehow held off from cumming. It hadn't seemed like the time. It had been her climax, and he had been so intent on feeling it and pushing it onward that he wanted to know it entirely, not be hazy through the pleasured blur of his own climax.

He needed her desperately though. He'd loved taking her that way, but now he needed her arms (and legs) around him.

"Here," he whispered when she was somewhat recovered. "Roll over on your side."

He stayed inside of her and guided her to moving to her side, then lifting her leg and rolling it around him as she moved to her back.

"There," he said. "I didn't want to leave you yet."

He moved to atop her and kissed her passionately.

He turned to look at the clock. it wasn't even ten yet.

"Wow," he said. "It felt like that was hours, but we still have most of the day... though I do have some work to do. Just not yet."

She started to come down from it but she was still reeling and marveling through it all. Her body was like jello and she couldn’t move it at all and as he turned her onto her back, she relaxed back, opening her eyes slowly to greet the man she did love. Did she love him for what he did to her though or actually love-love him the way she thought she once love-loved Sebastian?

The look in her eyes basically screamed ‘I was totally just fucked so well’ as well as the tired smile that appeared on her face. She was exhausted and felt really good, too good almost, but she wouldn’t stop. She wouldn’t get enough of him, or she just wouldn’t vocalize it much. Not about this. She wouldn’t know what to say.

Slowly, her jell-o-like arm snaked around his neck as his lips descended onto hers, she kissed him back with much passion. Her hand moved into the back of his hair and she arched her back a little bit, wanting to feel her body against his, feel his body against hers.

As their lips parted, she relaxed back a little bit and looked at him, blushing, smiling that shy smile as she looked at his face but everywhere else instead of his eyes. “Hmm, and at this rate, you’ll have left me completely inadequate and exhausted, though most welcome, I suppose.” She teased, scrunching her nose at him. No doubt, she was incredibly satisfied and would continue to be but she needed to build up her stamina to be anywhere near in the same league as him.

"We wouldn't want that, would we," he said, kissing her affectionately.

He caressed her cheek and then reluctantly withdrew.

"You just rest there, looking amazing," he said. "I'll do some work and let you recover. You just let me know when you're ready for round two... or would it be three?"

He stood up, naked, and walked to his desk. His erect cock still stood proud and glistening between his legs.

Kissing him back, after pulling back, she could only smile, however it faded when he pulled out of her suddenly. "Wait--" She murmured, slowly sitting up and pouted at him. "No come back." Her voice was so small as she moved up onto her knees towards his side of the bed, toward the direction he went to his desk but she didn't get off the bed.

"Adam, come back." She held her hand out to him, pouting and just looking desirable in her 'just-fucked-ness.'

"So soon, hmm," he said, grinning.

He came back over and joined her. He'd been tempted to ask her to kneel and service him at the desk, but he could tell from the way her limbs almost trembled that she wasn't quite up to the task.

"I have an idea, baby," he said. "We're both still catching up on sleep from keeping each other up so late, so how about if we make love one more time... nicely, tenderly - and then we take a nap for a couple of hours. Would you like that?"

He kissed her tenderly and didn't wait for a full answer. He was already inside of her and had his arms wrapped around her.

Esha blushed and looked down but welcomed him to her. She was about to answer and give him a lovely answer that she'd more than enjoy his idea but he was already on top of her and inside of her and her arms miraculously managed to wrap around his neck. One leg moved around his waist and she moaned softly, kissing him quite lovingly, her hands moving around through his hair and every inch of her body pressed up into his. Her tongue slipped into his mouth slowly and tenderly and danced with his quite sensually. Her hips pushed up into his in sync with his movement and given her oversensitive body, she was already feeling so much. So much pleasure and they were making love.

She loved making love.
I love making love.

He kept kissing her and moved his body with hers in perfect rhythm. They moved that way for several minutes and then something happened.

For the first time in his life, he wasn't driven to do more... to last longer. This was perfection and that didn't mean that they needed to last for hours to make it better. It was quite surprising really, and even more surprising when his body gave the warning signs that he was close - so close.

"Esha," he whispered softly, holding her face in his hands.

"Esha," he said more urgently. "Esha, my love, I'm..."

He couldn't speak any more. He just looked in her eyes with the overwhelming desperation of climax as it took control of his body.

A gasp came from her and she could feel him throbbing inside of her. She saw the look of urgency on his face and knew, just like she also knew that she wasn't going to be long either. She could have orgasms one after the other apparently especially if her body was as sensitive as it was right now. Each thrust left her insides shaking and melting so deliciously with pleasure and her moans grew in volume as he brought her closer and closer.

"Adam. Oh Adam!" Her arms moved around his back and she clung to him immediately as she felt his climax reach him and felt her orgasm hit her. It would always be intense but this was more like a sensual intense. It didn't wrack her body violently but more like surged like a cool wave of fresh ocean breeze water, melting her insides completely. Her head tilted back and she cried out in pleasure, her other leg coming to wrap around his hips. She was in heaven, she was home and she was here, with him.

Her lips found his in a passionate kiss as they both rode out their climaxes, she moaning into the kiss gently, it being a loving, passionate and deep kiss.

When the gentle orgasm subsided, he felt his lids growing heavy in the post-coital haze.

"Wow," he whispered. "I know I mentioned a nap, but I won't have much choice anyway."

He reached up to the edge of the bed where he'd placed a towel for just this purpose.

"Here, baby," he murmured.

He laid beside her and draped himself across her legs and held her breast as he nestled into her.

"I do love you, Esha. I can't believe that you came into my life, and I'm so glad you did."

As her orgasm subsides and she was left in the wonderful daze and bliss of her post-orgasmic afterglow, her eyes closed and she couldn't for the life of her open them again. She whimpered pleasurably as he pulled out of her and felt the towel. She wiped herself but then just placed it under her body so she dripped out onto there and didn’t make a mess all over his bed.

She cuddled into him still in the land of consciousness but slowly fading out. She stayed in long enough to hear him though and smiled, kissing his chest and nuzzling her cheek against his shoulder. “I love you too Adam. Even if you do wear me out. It’s so worth it. You’re so…” She yawned and her hand came to cover her mouth. Ever since sixth grade when she had a teacher who would yell at anyone for not covering their mouth when they yawned, she did that and got into that habit. To this day, she covered her mouth when she yawned, just like now.

“Awesome.” She sighed contently. “I’m thankful for my mom and Jake. Without them, we’d never meet. Thank you.” And with that final sentiment, she soon passed out. She needed to build her stamina and build it fast. And pick up birth control.

Adam had a very good internal alarm clock. He told himself to wake up at noon and at 11:58 his eyes fluttered open.

"Hey baby," he whispered. I've got about an hour of work to do and then maybe let's have some lunch.

He kissed her softly on the cheek and then tucked her in, regretfully leaving her naked body, but having to get a piece of code done that afternoon.

He grinned at her murmured reply. He had worn her out. He knew the type. She was already pushing herself hard at school, and now he'd thrown in sex to the mix. She needed her rest. He threw on a simple pair of shorts and then sat down to code away.

I could get used to this, he thought. Having her around. Sleeping while he was up finishing a project, knowing she'd bee there waiting.

He felt that contentment settling over him once more.

She hardly made much movement when he awoke. She awoke momentarily to accept his kiss and let her know what he was to do. She was too tired to even wonder why he had to work if he didn't have a job. At this point, she basically didn't care since she was too tired and just wanted to go back to sleep. She tried to respond but it came out incoherent and murmured and she turned onto her stomach, her lower body on the towel and she pulled the covers closer to her and continued to sleep.

It was all so much. School, her hectic schedule, helping her mother plan whatever bits of the wedding she needed, make sure she stayed ahead with school or at least on top of it, and now sex, and a lot of it? Yes, she was in heaven and so thankful that she had Tuesday, Thursday and the weekend off from school. Those would be her days to catch up on sleep.

She'd need it because she wouldn't ever want to say no to him. Never. He was too good and she was hooked.

When it comes to IT guys, there are two different times. One is the time on the actual clock. The second is the time they think it will take to finish a project vs the actual time it will take. Basically, take their estimate and double it.

Adam had the first set of code done in a half hour or so, and decided to dive into the next project. "Just a half hour," he said to himself.

The next thing he knew he was feeling more than a little bit hungry. Looking at the clock, he realized it was almost 2:00.

"Esha," he said gently, snuggling in next to her. "Esha, we should really get up."

Esha started to wake as her need to use the bathroom began to take a toll on her body, but she felt him snuggle in next to her and made a small mewl sound, her eyes not opening. “Mm….no.” She murmured tiredly and sleepily, but it was clear that she was already waking up, just from having responded to him.

Slowly, her eyes opened and as she lay on her stomach, hugging the pillow to her head, she turned her head to his side and saw him, looking at him oh so tiredly. “I think you’re a sight for sore and tired eyes.” She whispered, closing her eyes again but then opening them a minute later, turning onto her side.

However, when she did, she blinked her eyes. She needed to go to the bathroom bad. But she didn’t want to get up. Dilemma.
“Okay, okay, I’m up.” She murmured sleepily as adjusted herself so she could wrap the towel around her and then she got up and hurried off to the bathroom without saying a thing to him.

Once in the bathroom, she locked the door and did her business as well as freshen up. She couldn’t count just how many times she splashed cold water into her face but she was cleaned up, relaxed and feeling a lot more alive and not too sore.

Going back to his room, she put the towel in the hamper and then went to her clothes, starting to put them back on. “Are you hungry?”

Adam grinned at her covering herself.

He'd break her of that habit soon enough. She was his, body and soul. As for the body part, he hoped to see it either naked or dressed in something he chose as often as possible.

He liked it when she started donning the same clothes. He'd gotten her out of them too quickly.

"I'd love some lunch," he said. "Do you need my help fixing something?"

After putting on her thong and her bra, she pulled on her plaid mini skirt and then her blouse, sitting back down on the bed after to pull her stockings back on. Once she was completely dressed, she ran her hand through her incredible sex hair and tried to tame it but soon gave up and just tied it up in a messy ponytail.

“No. But I’d love your company.” She said softly, going to him, walking slowly—as that was all she really could manage—and wrapped her arms around his neck. “What would you like for lunch?”

He kissed her tenderly.

"Leftovers would be fine, if there are any. Other than that, a sandwich, whatever. Would you mind if I brought my laptop down and finished this up? I thought I'd be done by now, but I've got just a couple more minutes, then I'm all yours. All yours.

"There's some. I'll go heat it up." She offered him a kind smile and pulled back from him. "Yeah of course. You can do what you want, Adam." She giggled, finding it weird about the seeking permission thing.

"If you want though, you can stay here and I can just call you down when it's ready." She shrugged mildly, not wanting him to feel obligated to have to come downstairs, especially if he was still working. She wouldn't want to disturb.

"Are you kidding, if I can be looking at you, I'm happy."

He grabbed his laptop and followed her down, not bothering to put on her a T-shirt and staying in his shorts.

He tried working, but couldn't focus, looking up at her working in the kitchen constantly.

Esha smiled gratefully. So their exchange during sex was real. Well she knew what she said was real. She wasn't sure if what he said was real. Guys could say a lot of things. One of her friends told her that she proclaimed her love for her boyfriend during sex and he said it back. But afterwards, she got dumped because he got sex from her and that's all he wanted. Sure, it's not like it'd be the end of the world if Adam wasn't interested anymore but that'd be a low blow. The thought made her frown a little bit as she worked in the kitchen.

She wasn't much of a microwave fan when it came to heating stuff up. If she could, she'd use the range. Like for the Chola, she put some in a pan and put it on the range to heat it, putting a couple of bhaturas in the toaster to heat them up. She liked the toaster. The toaster was like a mini oven.

After stirring the chola so it didn't stick on the bottom of the pan, she then pulled out a small bowl and a plate. Once the chola was hot and ready, she poured some into the bowl and then placed it on the plate, waiting for the bhaturas to finish toasting.

Turning, she found his eyes on her and she just smiled warmly, leaning against the counter. She leaned over it and propped her hands on her chin, they being held up by her elbows against the counter and her head tilted. She just watched him when he would work.

He finished up his code... barely able to concentrate, but somehow finishing.

"Okay," he sighed. "Ready for lunch, finally. However, I need you to look over this one thing I put together.

He turned is laptop to face her.

I

LOVE

YOU!

The toaster oven went off and she turned to take them out, carefully so not to burn her fingers and placed them on his plate. She grabbed a spoon and placed it on his plate and then looked at him. "What is it?" She asked, picking up the plate and then bringing it to him, only to see his laptop screen.

Placing the plate down, she looked at the screen, stunned. He did mean it. "You did mean it."

"Well, sure I meant it," he said. "I've never said it to anyone before... ever, so I'd better mean it. And, you'd better get used to me saying it, a lot. Of course, I am wondering if we should wait until after the wedding and honeymoon to tell Mom and Dad... you know, let them have their moment."

He pulled her to him, into his lap.

"But Esha," he said. "I DO love you."

Back
Top Bottom