Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

Leo went onto the computer to look up thing that the flower can do and most of it's known effects

Liza grabbed to Darren and with a jump they took off into the sky and landed on the roof of thomas's place. "Alright we're here. Better then a car right?"

Leo pulls up a file and reads up on the flower infomation "that reminds me, Thomas to some of it as well. What was he saying to you when I wasn't around.

Liza smirked "I know, no more trips to the gas pump for you." getting close to his ear "I can do a lot of other things too."

Darren smiled a little and nodded "And I'll fine out about those later" she said

April then said "Ummm... I'm not really sure"

Leo read up on his flower and found how it was used for ritual practices but then he realize that April has been for the most part lock up in here. The only place that they went was to Thomas house as far as he could tell. “Hey lets go somewhere? You been in the house for a long time and with the clothes and wig and contacts we can now go out without people freaking out you know.”

Liza got down to Thomas’ room where he kept the baggie with poison. The demonic circle still on the floor which made her sigh, “Help me look for a bag with a liquid inside.

Darren nodded before starting to search through all the stuff

April listened to him and nodded with a smile "sure"

Leo looked out the window rubbing his eyes getting out would be good for the both of them and get his mind off of stuff. "Alright is there anywhere you want to go?"

Thomas was dissappointed the demon left and the zombie gril rejected him what was he going to do now he soon hear bumping in his room and went to look to see what it was to see Darren messing in his room "Hey what are you doing huh?!"

April shook her head "I don't mind"

Darren froze as he heard Thomas. He turned and said "looking for something for Liza" she said

Leo turn to her and got off the computer "What do you want to do though?"

Thomas shook his head "Liza? anyway you can't be in here this is my room."

April thought a little "I'm not sure, it would be nice to go out"

Darren shook his head "sorry, I have a lot riding on this and i'm not leaving without it" he said

Leo sighed and held her hand "Then we can go walking around into we find something, This time is car is speeding out of control just yell and don't push me, the last thing we want is you getting back up or worst going to the hospital again."

Thomas glared his eyes "Look I don't care if Jesus is riding on it if it's here, then it's mine." He was going to charge at him but liza came from behind and wrapped his neck by her tail and pulled him down.

Darren smiled a little "thank you" he said before then continuing to search around the room.

April smiled and hugged him "I don't feel any pain" she said softly "I will never let you get hit" she said softly

Liza smiled as thomas body jerked and he fell to the ground. She showed the baggie she was looking for in her hand "I found it in the kitchen, come on lets go."

Leo smiled and hugged her back and kissed her forehead "Alright let go, somewhere."

Leo hand in hand with april walked outside and into a park.

Liza looked down at him and poked his head with made him move a little "he's alive, maybe just a little trouble breathing. Could you stand him up for me?"

Darren nodded slowly and slowly picked up up, holding him up tightly

April smiled a little and held onto his hand, smiling

Liza leaned him up alongside a wall for him to catch his breath "Alright lets go before he wakes up."

Leo looked around in the park "you feel like walking around here?"

Leo walked over to a nearby pond and sat down "Hey, how do you feel, is your body okay?"

She grabbed on to him an took off out of the window and flew back to his house she held on to the baggie with her tail and landed on his roof.

Darren held onto her as they appeared on the roof, swallowing hard

April smiled and nodded, sitting with him

She put him down and reach for the baggie fom her tail. She was excited to get it back and with it she could use it get her way in this world. the only problem would be that zombie girl but that can be another problem for another day. "Thank you so much for helping me get this, having this in his would have killed him."

Leo looked around at the pond "April, if there was a way to bring you back to life would you take it?"

Darren smiled a little and said "no problem"

April looked at him and bit her lip as she thought "I'm not sure" she said "probably"

April sighed a little "right now I'm immortal but that means I will have to watch you grow old while I keep like this... But I don't know what it will be like if I come back, what will people say? And what about my body? I don't know what will happen"

Back
Top Bottom