Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

she smiled brightly as he sucked her thumb. this was the first person she had made a pact with and with this guy she wouldn't need thomas anymore. "let me know when you're about to cum."

She got off of him and started to suck him off harder then it was humanly capible of. She swallow everything and clean him off when he was done.

Darren watched as she climbed off of him, he moaned louder as she began to suck and soon he released his seed into her mouth as he let his body fall limp

"basically you and I made a contract pact that you belong to me now and you can use me whenever. Pretty cool huh."

"It's not as bad as that sound. You aren't my pet or anything it just mean that your life is attached to mine and since I can't die whatever happens to you happens to me."

(yea you can go ahead and wake leo up)

She transform back into human form and with a snap of her fingers her stuff appear in his room

Leo was still sleeping from his nap but he was feeling a lot better

she looked back at him "It's alright if I can move my stuff inside right?"

Leo groaned and got up rubbing his eyes and then got on his hands and knees and pounced on april bringing her onto the bed too. "I'm feeling better, but there is one thing I that is a little funny I remember someone fighting for me."

She then figure she needed to get her hands on that "stuff" thomas had to summon her here to this plain. "can you do me a favor? I have some stuff I need to get back can you help me do it?"

Leo smirked "My memory is a little blurry something about 'leo is my boyfriend.' Who was that huh?"

April smiled and rolled her eyes as she looked at him "I'm not sharing you"

Darren nodded "ok sure, what is it?"

Leo kissed her on the forehead "I not going to share you either." he get up and goes into the living room "Alright so what have we learn so far about this 'poison' plant?"

She starts to explain about how there is a baggy will with poison that belongs to her.

Darren nodded "ok"

April smiled "Brought me back to life, nearlly killed you, Thomas made a demon appear and thats about it"

She smiled and walked out the door and looks at the car "You know now that you're with me, we don't need a car I can just fly you where you want to go?"

Leo thinks about it "Okay this red what-ever-plant has the power to bring dead back and to summon demons. We got to figure out what else can this plant do."

Back
Top Bottom