Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

she pulled her panties to the side and got on top of his erection and grinded on it without letting it slip inside.

(Yea,)

She smiled at him while work on him. Teasing him constantly before what seem like a lifetime sliding it inside her tighting up around him.

Darren let out a small moan as she pushed inside of him, his back arching slightly as he pulled her closer and kissed her

She kissed himslightly but pushed him back down onto the bed and pinned him too it, "You sit back and relax, and let me do the work."

Darren opened his eyes as she pinned him down, he nodded and said "alright" he whispered as he let his body relax

she smiled as she worked him inside her. Able to do this that aren't even humanly possible the way she tighten around him and twist and turn inside. "How is it? is it good?"

She smiled at him and started to stratch and claw at his chest as she pwas going faster her transformation wearing off.

Darren opened his eyes and looked up at her, his eyes widened as he saw the horns and tail he suddenly became worried

"It's going to feel even better," he then change her postion truning to the side and waves of pressure it the both the them.

She giggled as he threw his head back. "You know i can do this a lot more if you let me, think about all the fun we could have."

Sh bite her thumb and watch a drop of blood come out and but her thumb hin his face. "Well if you want more you will have to suck my thumb."

Darren felt the blood drop hit his face and was a little confused, but driven by lust he pulled her thumb closer and began to suck

Back
Top Bottom