Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

campus of chaos [join, accepting everyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desmond smiled at the vampire's scream of pleasure and decided to go both faster and harder, to make this even better for her as well as him. His hands reached around her and grabbed her tits, molding the soft flesh in his hands.

Kat was laying her head back against the side of the bath room stall as he went harder and faster . She was screaming out ";oh god yes". over and over again as she felt herself get close. she soon came all over his cock as she screamed out "yesssss".

The strong wind made her hair blow and her ears exposed. When creatures around caught a glimsp of her hair. They started to laugh and wondered if she came from the North Pole. She fixed her hair to hide ger ears and walked away only to bump into a half warlock. She began to have a vision of him, he was going to fail a test for the first time in his life. After the vision she walked away, still feeling embarressed.

Desmond moaned as she came, and pulled out just in time to cum onto her back. The water cleaned it off immediately, and he was a bit sa, loving how she looked with cum all over her body.

Kat looked at him and with a fangy smile said "I bet you love to make me dirty huh";. she giggled then stood up as the water cleaned it off and kissed him hard saying ";wow that was some amazing sex.";

Aaliyah walks out of the building and lays down on the grass curled up. She whimpered a bit for the humiliation she had on her first day.

Desmond smiled and nodded his head. "Yes, it was rather amazing." He dried off, and went to go get dresed. Before doing that, though, he said to Kat, "Stay here for a while. I'm going to walk around the campus, and right now I want to do it without sex on the mind. I'll probably be back, though."

Kat laughed and stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towl and wrapped it around herself and she said "alright works for me have fun i will be here waiting". she then went into the room she was going to share with him to get her clothes and said "i might be napping when you get back daytime is a sleepy time for me".

Desmond nodded at her last comment and headed out, shutting the door behind him. He took the stairs two at a time and walked out to the main courtyard. There were a lot of people, and he wanted to talk to someone. It was then that he noticed the blonde girl curled up on the grass. The half elemental was worried and walked over to her, asking gently, "Hey, miss, are you alright?"

Kat only pulled on her bra and panties and slipped into the bed with a sigh. she thought about all the sex they had and for just a split second she thought about the dragon boy she had slept with. she then laid down and closed her eyes saying "life is could not get much better".

The half-elemental sat next to her and kept smiling happily. "My name's Desmond." He eyed her over and noticed her ears. "Elf?" He looked to her, the question meant as more of a curiosity than a lead into an insult.

Aailyah's eyes widen and covered her ears with her hands. "You saw my ears?! I thought I've covered them."

Desmond smiled and nodded. "I saw them. Why do you cover them? I honestly think they're beautiful." He placed his hand onto Aailyah's shoulder, meaning to comfort her.

Aailtah flushed then glared at him, she's always been cursed with a violent temper. "Well I don't! And I like them well hidden"

Desmond wasn't phased by the outburst. He didn't even flinch at her yelling. "Calm down, I'm trying to pay you a compliment." He smiled kindly at her and looked at her. "Why are you here alone? You seem friendly enough."

Aailyah cocked her head and thought about his question. "I don't like crowds and if I touch them, I'll see what will happen to them in the nearby future."

Aailyah nodded her head. "Yep. That's why I'm always the last one for everything. School, parties, activities, trips, and even sex. I cant and wont let myself touch anyone."

Desmond couldn't help but snicker a bit at sex, wondering what that must be like for her. He caught himself, though, and cleared his throat awkwardly before continuing. "Is there a point that you could get overwhelmed with premonitions?"

Aaliyah shrugged "my visions only go from 1-5 minutes then after five minutes it's pretty much a bright light"

"Ahh...so, what if you were to have a premontion of someone possesed by a demon, or had multiple cognitive processes?" That sounded really confusing, but Desmond waited to se if she understans his meaning.

Aailyah nodded in understanding "hm. If someone was being possessed by a demon I would be able to predict it but in the process the demon will transfer to me" she touched him and she starts having a vision of him, a dragon, and him all on a bed. She withdrew and tried to hold back a snicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom