Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eztli had no clue of the lasting effects of the torture Alek had been through other than his ears. She ran through the park, finding it harder and harder to remain human with each step. She leapt over a stone, border fence, being sure to use her hands to help her so it wouldn't look suspicious. After that it was only a short stretch to get far enough into the forest to turn.

Æsc nodded, "Me too." He pouted as she leaned away and asked, "Now why would we do that? It's much better to watch you walk around naked."

Alek ran beside her, moving through the obstacles as easily as she did. He curled his fingers over hers, flashing a grin. "Almost there."

Nene laughed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Only if we move into a nudist camp, can we walk around naked. Otherwise, it's unacceptable." She smirked. "But you're lucky I agree with you."

Eztli grinned at him and nodded as she wrapped her hand around his, "Yep." She jumped a little mid-stride and kissed his cheek before adding, "In just a moment those ears are going to look much less out of place."

Æsc chuckled, "Well as much as I'd love seeing you naked all the time, I wouldn't want to watch all the fat, ugly men as well, or for that matter let them see you. But who said anything about walking around anyway?" He looked at her arms and then smirked, "Also, move your arms, you're blocking the best part," he grinned mischievously.

Alek smirked and nodded in agreement. "I know, I can't wait." He grinned and kissed her cheek back.

Nene blushed a little, grinning back at him. "You're such a little pervert, Æsc!" She let her arms down to her sides anyway, knowing he would've liked it. "But anyway, I agree with you on the old mad part. I wouldn't want anyone but you seeing this..."

Eztli grinned and then released his hand looking over her shoulder to make sure the park was far enough away and then glanced around to make sure there were no hikers before jumping and shifting mid-leap, landing on all fours and not stopping.

Æsc chuckled and shrugged, "Well what do you expect with you as my wife." He grinned and wrapped his arms around her, "Good, 'cause I'm going to do my best to keep anyone else from ever seeing it."

Alek grinned and watched, still running. He shifted after a few steps as well, his black lupine form streaking after her.

Nene grinned and shrugged back. "What if I become a stripper? What would you do then?"

Eztli grinned as she felt his wolf take over as well, the two of them sliding through the forest like two silent shadows. She was never so happy as she was when she was running through the trees in wolf form, powerful muscles pushing off the ground, strong claws digging into the earth to propel her forward, nose picking up every scent that had been there for days, ears hearing everything for a mile, and it was a hundred times better with him by her side.

Æsc frowned and shook his head, "I don't know, probably find some way to get you fired." He gave her an innocent smile, but he knew it would drive him crazy if she worked as a stripper.

Alek grinned a wolfish grin as he trotted along at her side. He could sense her happiness, and it had a warming effect on him as well. He had to admit, it was pretty awesome being a wolf. He used to think that being a being of the lupine species was demeaning and something to be ashamed of, but he didn't think that, now that he was a part of an amazing pack, and Eztli's boyfriend.

Nene smirked at him, leaning into his chest with a little sigh. "I don't doubt that, for some reason." She smiled some more and chuckled at his smile. She knew she would never become something that horrifying, but it was still fun to ask him about it.

Eztli moved close enough to him so that their shoulders brushed, only moving away to go around a tree or rock but always quickly moving close to him again. She turned her head a bit and licked his cheek as they ran.

Æsc chuckled softly, "Good, 'cause it's true." He wrapped his arms around her as she leaned into him and kissed her deeply. He knew she was just teasing him, but he would still hate it.

Alek nipped at her ear, his grin coming back. His tail wagged as she came closer. "Wanna race, Eztli?"

Nene laughed again, snuggling into his chest. Se kissed him back just as deep, smirking to herself. She broke away gently. "If I got fired, I could just strip for you."

Alek growled playfully and sprinted after her. He didn't want her to win that easily. He ignored the pain in his right hind leg that had developed, only focusing on the race. He didn't want to think about it.

Nene grinned. "Hm, too bad I'm not a stripper then." She gave him a mocking look and drew away for him so she could go find some clothes.

Eztli was totally oblivious to his pain, knowing only she was intent on beating him. Her paws, pounded the dirt silently, claws digging in to push her forward faster, powerful muscles propelling her through the trees in a blur that would only confuse a human if they even saw it.

Æsc chuckled as he pushed away from the counter, "I think I can survive not watching you strip as long as I don't have to survive others watching you."

Alek followed, racing after her. He didn't know why his legs were hitting so badly but he wanted it to stop soon. He fell a little bit behind as the pain worsened.

Nene grinned over her shoulder as she walked into the hallway. She knew it would kill him if she went out every night to show other men her body for money, which is why she would never dream of actually taking a job like that.

Eztli thought for a moment she was just out running him, but then she realized they hadn't really gone far enough for him to be wearing out and she slowed till she was beside him again and looked at him with worry. She could see pain in his expression and slowed to a stop, "Alek, what's wrong?" she asked worriedly.

Æsc smiled as he followed after her, "Mmmm, it's really fun to watch you walk away." He said with a grin. He realized he was a much different person from the antisocial, timid guy she'd met so long ago and he knew that was all because of her.

Alek could only manage a whine, stumbling over his back feet as they started to drag trough the pain. It seared through to his bones, almost like he was shifting back, but in one spot. The change started a few seconds after they stopped, his human skin starting to show through his fur. "Eztli..!" He gave he a snarl, but it sounded a little like a sob.

Nene grinned again and continued to walk, flipping her hair at him. "Ah, yes I'm aware. Hy do you think I do it so often?" She loved the fact that he had opened up since they had met. Actually, they both had so it was like they were the cure for each other's social issues.
(Ahh, I remember when they first met :3 the good old days before smut)

Eztli shifted fully and caught him, terrified and not knowing what was happening to him, "Alek!" she said fearfully. She wrapped her arms tightly around him and pulled him into her Abyss, she knew he hated it when she Shadow-Ported him, but it was the fastest way to get back home.
They reappeared a moment later on the floor in the living room and Meztli burst out of the kitchen at the sudden intrusion. "What's happening?"
"I don't know?" Eztli said, shaking her head as she clutched at him.
A second later there was the sound of quiet foot steps and they looked over to see the small girl from the lab step out of a shadowy doorway. She glanced warily at the two of them before going over to Alek and once more using her power on him to remove his pain.

Æsc chuckled and shrugged, "Just because you know doesn't mean I can't tell you from time to time." He grinned at her. He wondered how he would react if another girl hit on him, would he shrink back to his timid self or reject her with more force.
(lol it seems weird that he was ever shy :D )

Alek didn't even notice the sickening shadow-porting. He was too emersed in pain to think about it. He was half human by the time they had gotten to the house, feeling his shifting slowly making him a real boy once more. This time it felt different, though. It was way more painful, and the only relief was from the little girl who had taken it away. "Eztli..? It's Lamia... I know this is from her.." He grit his teeth as the feeling of his skin being morphed came to him again.

(I know, right? Lol)
Nene often wondered the same thing. She knew that he would obviously reject her, but the way in which he would handle the situation would be a mystery to her unless it actually happened. "That's very true, and I'm glad you do."

Meztli noticed an expression of pain on the little girl's face as she drained the pain from Alek's body.
Eztli growled at the sound of the demon's name, how was it that she was still messing with their lives even though she was gone now. She slipped her hand into his, both for him to have something to grip onto and so that his touch would keep her from letting her anger get the best of her.
"Try to not fight it Alek," Meztli said calmly as she placed a hand on his shoulder, "try to make yourself relax and just let it pass."

"Good," Æsc replied with a smirk, "'cause you're probably going to hear it pretty often." He knew without a doubt no matter who or how good looking that if someone ever hit on him he would reject them without a thought, but in his mind it would still be weird to have anyone else try to get to him, so it was weird to think of what he might do. He also wondered what she would do and knew it would probably be pretty fun to watch, either if some girl was hitting on him or some guy on her.

Alek nodded, clutching Eztli's hand. He relaxed his body and watched as his fur disappeared. He tried not to think of the burning pain that the girl was feeling, knowing it was present. Once the wolf part if him had disappeared, he felt different somehow. He was totally human, even his wolf ears were gone. He felt drained, his face losing its usual edge and shoulders slumping. He no longer felt the fiery presence of his wolf inside of him, which made him feel empty. "My wolf is gone.."

Nene chuckled, continuing down the hallway to their room. She always had felt a certain protectiveness for her husband, even before yet were married. It had always been there, and their marriage just amplified her feelings. Even if a woman had hit on him, she wouldn't be living for very long. She knew that much was true.

"What?" Eztli asked in disbelief and fear. "How is that even possible, I don't understand." She looked at her mother with terror obvious on her face.
Meztli shook her head, glancing at the girl as she backed away again, then looked back at Alek, "I don't know, I've never heard of this happening before.
Eztli looked back at her mate and wrapped her arms around him to pull him close, she could feel that he had changed and that terrified her.

Æsc smiled at her laugh as she followed her. "So, are we planning on going somewhere now? 'Cause really I don't see the point in getting dressed if we're not."

Alek's cheek were hollow, matching his eyes. He shut his lids against her terror, not wanting to look at it any longer. "I don't know how it's possible, but it happened.." He let her hold him, but he didn't wrap his arm around her like he usually would. His bond with he was suddenly out of wack, since the domineering wolf part of him was no longer connected to hers.

Nene smirked and shrugged. "I dunno. Lets make something up so we'll have an wxcuse to get dressed." She flopped down on their bed, crossing her legs.

Eztli felt tears come to her eyes, everything about him felt wrong to her, she didn't feel attached to him like she had just moments ago and it left a pit in her stomach and a ache in her heart. She held him tight as if doing so would bring the bond back, she couldn't loose him now.

Æsc laughed softly as he leaned on the door frame, "I think I'd rather find an excuse to stay inside and naked with you." He thought for a moment, "An excuse like, it's too cold outside, at least compared to inside."

Alek put his hands on her shoulders, his voice rather empty. "Eztli.. You're hurting me." He was now human, so her grip was 2x as powerful now.

Nene laughed, shaking her head again. "Okay, fine. You've convinced me to be naked all day." She flopped down on the bed, her legs hanging over the edge.

"Sorry," Eztli choked out as she released her grip around him. She could hear the emptiness of his voice and could feel nothing form him anymore. "I'm sorry!" she covered her face with her hands and ran out of the room, darting upstairs and into her bedroom where she collapsed on her bed and started to sob.

Æsc grinned and walked over, leaning down over her and bracing his weight with his hand on either side of her shoulders, "I like the sound of that," he said with a grin as he lowered himself and kissed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom