Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nene blinked. She thought back to when she had found them kissing each other before they were married. It still gave her the shivers even if he was already hers. "I know that, now. And I can accept that you're only going to be with me for the rest of our lives, so that makes it better." She smiled softly, almost to herself. "I still have to ask, though.."

Alek leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Any time. Really, if you ever want to do something like this again, I'm pretty much open 24/7.." He smirked, since it was shockingly true.

Æsc smiled and brushed some hair off her cheek as he replied, "Good. 'Cause I know how much I don't deserve you and I can't imagine doing anything to ever compremise this. Besides just the thought of doing something stupid like that makes me feel guilty and sick to my stomach, I can't imagine how much would hate myself if I even considered it."

Eztli smirked and twisted her head to kiss his jaw as she replied, "I have no life Alek, I'm always open as well, so any time you want to do anything as well I'm game."

Nene shrugged a little, keeping his fingers on her cheek. "I remember what you looked like when you kissed her.. You don't have to tell me what it makes you feel, it was all over your face." She smiled guiltily. "I just like being reassured every once in a while."

Alek laughed softly. "You are my life, so the position is mutual." He looked thoughtful. "We should do this more often.." His gaze strayed to the clearing ahead of them.

"When she kissed me," Æsc corrected with a smirk, "I never kissed her back. And I know you know, but I don't mind reassuring you at all. Seriously though, out of the two of us I think I should be more worried that you." He laughed softly and winked at her.

Eztli nodded as she rested her head back against his shoulder and replied, "Yes, that's a good plan. This is really nice."

Nene's eyes flew open in surprise. "M-me? You get worried about me like that?" She blinked, clearing her expression so it was serious. "I would never have an affair. Don't ever think I would." He might've been kidding, but she would never even think about either leaving him or cheating on him in any way.

Alek stroked her hair, smoothing it with his fingers. "I'm glad we could do this. I honestly didn't think you were into this kind of stuff, though."

Æsc smirked, "I know you wouldn't. But considering your hottness level and the fact that you deserve way better than me. It stands to reason that of the two of us, I should be way more worried than you. But since I have often seen the bonds of mates I know that neither of us would ever consider it."

Eztli chuckled, "I wouldn't if it were anyone else. I wouldn't be able to sit still that long, but for some reason I can with you."

Nene rolled her eyes and leaned up to kiss him deeply. She agreed with him n the whole bond thing, since she felt that everyday she was with him, but it made her not want to have anyone else. Even the thought of cheating on him was revolting because of it.

Alek laughed a little. "I see. But its probably because you love me so much."

Æsc smiled and happily kissed her back. He by no means was worried about her cheating because he trusted her 100%. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and held her close, throughly enjoying her naked body on his.

Eztli laughed softly and nodded but said, "Nooo, that can't be it. I think you're sedating me."

Nene kissed him back and grinned, taking in his scent. He seemed to smell different when he was naked, she noticed. It was like his scent was muffled when he was actually dressed.

Alek wiggled his eyebrows, smirking. "More like seducing you." (i love him haha)

Æsc smiled under the kiss, still in awe that he got to be the one that was able to do this with her. Not just the naked kissing and the sex, but the cooking for her and the waking up and going to sleep with her right beside him and the in general being married to her. He would never want anything more.

Eztli rolled her eyes and wrapped her left hand around his and said, "Not until there are rings on both of these hands, Bub."

Nene definitely appreciated the naked part of this whole thing. She liked to see the way he moved and walked while unclothed, it signaled that he trusted her. The sex was just an extension of their trust for each other.

Alek smiled, kissing the back of her hand after it wrapped around his. "We could always change that."

Æsc sighed in contentment, he'd never thought he could be this happy before, or happy at all for that matter. He broke the kiss gently and gazed at her with pure love and joy in his eyes as he said, "I love you so much Nene, and I will never forget how lucky I am to have you."

Eztli smiled at the feel of his lips on her hand and nodded, "That we can, Dear."

Nene mirrored his expression, smiling softly at him. "I love you too. No matter what." She started drawing a patterns on his leg. "You know, I don't even think we'll part when we die.."

Alek blinked in slight surprise. "We'll wait of course, right?"

Æsc looked down at her hand on his leg and nodded, "You're probably right. I really can't imagine living on without you." He knew most mates died with their partners and he desperately hoped he was one of the lucky ones that did if she went before he did because those few that lived on were shells of themselves and it was extremely rare they ever mated again. He had always been able to see the sorrow in his father's eyes growing up, no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

Eztli laughed softly and kissed his cheek, "As long as you want to. I'm in no hurry, we have years and years." She hoped that were true anyway. Most of Sinka's vessels died earlier than normal wolves since it was Sinka's whim to leave whenever she felt like it, but they still usually had at least a century. It was extremely rare they went before they were fifty.

Alek sighed, guessing what she was thinking. "We will have years and years. I'm sure of it." He wound his fingers tighter around hers, gathering her up close to his chest. He never wanted to lose her, and if it ever come to her dying, he would definitely die next.

Nene smiled sweetly at him, kissing his cheek lightly. She started when the cat jumped up onto the counter next to him, nuzzling his knee with her chin. "Jeez, cat. You want me to have a heart attack?"

"I hope so," Eztli said as she rested her head on his shoulder in the crook of her neck. She hated the thought of leaving him, whether or not he died when she did. But she preferred that thought to the one of her killing him first. "I love you so much, Alek," she said as she snuggled into him.

Æsc chuckled softly as he scratched the cat's head then said in a playfully, serious tone, "Cat, if you kill my wife I will kill you."

Alek kissed her raven-black hair, having her scent wreath around him as she snuggled close to him. It was painful just thinking about her dying, and he wondered whether he would be able to get through her death if it actually happened. "I love you too, Eztli. With all my heart."

Nene smirked as the cat just purred at his scratches and curled up beside his thigh, in expectation of his petting. "Yes, but then I'll come back to haunt you since you killed our only pet."

Eztli sighed softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck to hold him close, she knew she would always be scared of loosing him or leaving him, but she wouldn't let that keep her from staying close to him. It was too late to pull away to keep him safe, that would only hurt him more and make it worse for the both of them.

Æsc chuckled softly as he looked at her, "Then I'll definitely kill the cat so that you will come back. I would rather live with your ghost than a cat that killed you." He grinned at her as he continued to scratch the cat.

Alek smiled and rested his chin on her head. He wondered if she still felt like leaving him in order to keep him safe from Sinka. He hoped not, but he highly doubted it at this point. "So what do you wanna do now?"

Nene laughed. "Well, okay. I see what you're saying, anyway. And I agree with you. I would much rather live with your ghost than not at all." The cat sprawled out across the counter, purring louder.

"Hmmmm," Eztli thought for a moment before saying, "we've been sitting for much too long. I feel like running." She sat up and kissed him again before jumping to his feet.

Æsc smiled at her as he continued to pet the cat, "Good, but even if it wouldn't bring you back ther would be no way I could live with the cat if it caused your death. I'd have to give him away or something."

Alek groaned as he got up. "You're gonna make me run??" He chuckled and caught her shirt sleeve so he could kiss her on the cheek.

Nene rubbed the cat's belly, smirking back at him. "I bet Eztli would take it. I'm sure she's great with animals."

Eztli grinned and shrugged, "You can walk if you wanna." She giggled and kissed his lips before twisting and taking off through the park, staying at a human speed while in society.

Æsc chuckled and shook her head, "She would love to play with it for about five minutes but she would never remember to feed it, or clean the liter box. Cavan would though."

Alek laughed and followed after her, actually running. He wouldn't let her get to him that easy, plus he didn't want to lose her in the park.

Nene nodded, knowing there was truth in that. "I can just imagine Cavan threatening to give it away if Eztli wouldn't take care of it, and then feel bad later."

Eztli laughed as he caught up with her, she veered towards him a bit and bumped her shoulder before veering away again to head towards the woods, feeling her wolf aching to stretch its legs.

Æsc laughed softly and nodded, "Yep, that's pretty much exactly what would happen, but since they both still live together with their parents it would pretty much be a family pet."

Alek growled playfully at her and also felt himself wanting to shift. He had noticed recently that it was a little harder to go wolf because of the tests that Lamia had performed on him.

Nene nodded, smiling. "I'd much rather have the cat be a family pet, than dead." She stroked the kitty one last time before leaning away. "We should probably get dressed.. Although, I like you naked."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom