Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nene chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Yea that's true.

Alek shrugged. "I never said I'd be living on Earth.."

Nene smiled softly. "Thank you, dear." She kissed his cheek lightly.

Alek shrugged. "I know. I don't think I'd want to kill everyone anyway.."

Nene chuckled with him, taking the burger off of the plate and going back to her seat on the counter, swinging her legs as she took a bite. "Thank you, dear."

Alek smiled and shrugged again. "Oh well, we hopefully don't have to worry about it any time soon." He pulled out some ham sandwiches from the basket and handed her one, setting out grape sodas and a single rose in a tiny vase. He grinned a little at the rose when he found it. "Hm, nice touch."

"You're welcome, Dear," Æsc replied with a smile as he took his own out of the skillet and put both ketchup and mustard on it before taking a large bite out of it. Setting it on the plate on the counter he went to the fridge to get himself something to drink.

Eztli nodded as she took the sandwich and consumed half of it in one bite, hoping they wouldn't because she knew she wouldn't be able to handle it if she lost him and certainly life couldn't be so cruel as to separate them after they just found each other. She raised her eyebrows at the rose and shook her head, "That poor flower."

(i swear, they both eat just like each other :p)

Nene took another mouthful of burger, smirking at him when she saw a smear of mustard on his cheek.

Alek grinned a little. "I know. It has to watch you eat.."

(haha, just so much more perfect for each other then ^_^ )

Æsc noticed her smirking at him and automatically ran his tongue around his mouth, which effectively removed the mustard, but left some ketchup on the other side of his face.

Eztli shrugged, "No it doesn't, it's already dead, now it doesn't get to watch anyone eat ever again." She smirked at him.

(hehe true)

Nene laughed and got off the counter to flick the ketchup away with her thumb. "I swear, you're like a 4 year old.."

Alek rolled his eyes. "If it was dead, it would be brown.."

Æsc blushed slightly and laughed, "Well maybe that has something to do with living in a cave since I was thirteen and had no reason to worry about there being food on my face." He grinned at her then twisted his head to lick the ketchup off her thumb.

Eztli smirked at him, "Just because something hasn't started to decay yet does mean it's not dead. When a person dies they don't instantly start to smell and fall apart.

Nene laughed with him. "That would explain it, then." Her eyebrows raised slightly when he licked her thumb, smirking.

Alek shrugged and rolled his eyes. "Okay, Mrs. Specifics."

Æsc chuckled and nodded, returning her smirk as he added, "Yep, there also was no ketchup or mustard to worry about either."

Eztli grinned and picked up the rose, holding it out towards his face, "I give you this rose, hopefully you, unlike this rose, do not get cut down in your prime and your corpse displayed as a sign of affection."

Nene kissed him, still smirking. "Yes, well now you have to worry about it."

Alek rolled his eyes and laughed. "Yea, same to you.." He grabbed the rose from he with a grin and kissed her cheek. "I appreciate the offering."

Æsc chuckled and nodded, "I'll do my best to look respectful for you, Mistress." He grinned playfully at her then took a big bite of his hamburger, this time being sure to smear quite a bit of ketchup and mustard on his face.

Eztli giggled softly at his kiss and kissed his nose in return, "Yay for destroying life to celebrate love."

Nene laughed and leaned in to get the condiments from his face with her finger, licking it off herself this time. "Well, you don't really need to try very hard.."

Alek pressed his forehead against hers with a small sigh. "You are so crazy.." He gave her an affectionate smile. "The good kind, though."

Nene laughed and added her plate to his, cleaning it. She bumped him with her hip in response to his tongue, giving him a playful glance.

Alek chuckled, nodding. "Yea, a little. But I don't mind." He nipped at her nose lightly before she could pull away.

Æsc grinned and stuck his tongue out back at her as he returned the bump as well. He dried the dishes off and returned them to their places before taking the apron back off, returning to his naked state.

Eztli chuckled and shook her head, "A lot actually, and I hope you maintain that for the rest of my life."

Nene laughed and glanced over at him so she could watch him take off the apron. "Hmm, I think you might be the only man that I've seen that's cooked naked, wearing an apron.."

Alek smirked and moved his lips lower, kissing her. "So do I."

Æsc laughed as he folded the apron and replied, "Well I know that you're the only one I've ever cooked naked, wearing an apron for." He grinned and walked towards her.

Eztli smiled and returned the kiss, she didn't know how or why, but she felt so much more . . . . well . . sane, when he was around. Things were clearer and it was easier to focus, she wondered if all of Sinka's vessels felt this way if they found a mate. She hoped she could make it all worth it to him. She knew she would put him through pain, psychical and emotional throughout the rest of their lives, and she knew there was an almost definite chance she'd go first. So she hoped he wouldn't regret it when it was all over.

Nene grinned back at him, leaning against the counter. "I wouldn't want you to do that for anyone else, anyway."

Alek thought that he wasn't capable of feeling regretful for their relationship. Despite all of the pain that he would probably go through, he wouldn't regret it because its worth it to him. He had found the one person that he truly wanted to be its for the rest of his life, so it wasn't hard for him to endure it.

Æsc chuckled, "Well I wouldn't want to do it for anyone else. He leaned on the table, "You're the only one that doing so has ever even crossed my mind."

Eztli continued the kiss as she curled up into his arms, she had never thought she'd ever find someone she wanted to be around this much. There were plenty of people she enjoyed hanging out with, but there was no one that she really missed when they weren't there except for him, but luckily he was always there. She didn't understand it, but she didn't need to.

Nene laughed. "I should think so.. But you must've had girlfriends before me, that you would even consider doing this sort of stuff with.." She walked over to him to place her hands on the counter on either sides of his legs.

Alek smiled when she folded into him. It was sort of strange to him, since he'd never really had these feelings about anyone before. He was glad that it was her, though. He broke the kiss gently to gaze down at her. "Thanks for coming with me on this picnic today."

Æsc smirked as she got close and shook his head, "Nene, I've been living alone in caves since I was thirteen, I've never been around girls other than Eztli and you since then. I love Eztli, but only as a sister and certianly never thought of doing anything like this with her. So no, no one other than you, ever."

Eztli smiled up at him, "Thank you for bringing me." It was strange for her too since she'd pretty much resigned herself to being alone the rest of her life, there were very few men out there willing to risk so much to be with a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom