Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man Behind the Mask and His Muse(Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress

"I will certainly try to get it right, however i think i will torture him by making him help me pack him so he can finally learn" she gave a little evil laugh.

"Shall I tell him he is needed up here?" Charles asked. "Or do you want a head start?"

Charles went downstairs and found Gino. "Sir, your presence is required by the lady of the house." Gino smiled to hear Charles call her that, but made a mental note not to repeat it to Aria, at least not just yet. He hurried up to the bedroom. "Char;es says you require my presence?"

Once Charles left aria went over to the trunk and opened it it was certainly large enough to hold clothes for them. When Geno returned to the room she smiled. " I figured you may want to start packing I am not sure when you want leave but by the sounds of it it is soon."

"I hate packing! besides I don't need much. But yes, I would love to leave soon. being practical, though, we have a couple days. It will take the crew that long to get the Yaught ready and stock the food and supplies we need. Any special food you would like to have?"

"I hate packing to, but none the less it needs to get in done" she smiled and shook her head. "no I can't say there is anything special I need just your company."

"Well what do you think I should pack? No matter what I pack, Charles usually repacks for me anyway. Don't tell him I notice. He thinks I don't know he does it. It really doesn't bother me though, I am a hopeless judge of fashion, so help me out here."

Aria laughed " well he is only trying to help you, as for what to pack, causal pants, a few pairs of dress pants, some causal tops, dress shirts, swim suit, underwear, socks, shoes, pjs" the list was long and she knew she was probably forgetting to tell him something

"Ok so slow down!" he went to his closet and started handing her things, hoping they were ok and what she wanted him to have. "How am I doing?, he asked.

Aria watched as things started to appear from the closet and she start to fold and put them in the truck she laughed a bit seeing him a bit overwhelmed "your doing good, just make sure you pack what you want and pack enough."

"Why can't this be simple, Like writing music?" he asked her. "You always have to worry if you have enough or if things match!" He went on grumbling as he packed for another 15 minutes. "Do you think i can be done now?"

Aria was laughing hard at his complaining so much so she stopped folding her clothes and just laughed. "the question is do you think you can be done, do have enough stuff."

"I have all I want, but usually Charles pack more, so I'm not sure. Can't you just tell me what I want? or at least what I should want? After all its you I will be dressing for anyway. I don't care what anyone else thinks."

"We'll I don't know what you will need to be comfortable, I don't know how often laundry will be done. Just make sure you have enough clothes or ask Charles what he normal packs you."

Charles returned to the room and knocked at the open door. Seeing that Aria had finished packing, but that Geno, as usual was struggling with the task, he said. "Sir, why don't you take your lady for a walk, its a beautiful day. In the meantime, I'll see that your packing is finished." "Why thank you!" Gino said gratefully, and offered Aria his arm. "I think I shall take you up on your kind offer, that is if my lady will accompany me" he added looking Aria's way with a smile, and bowing slightly, his heels clicking together.

Aria smiled Charles entered the room knowing he would pack Gino, and it would be easier than trying to get Gino what he would need on their trip. "Alright yes let's go for a walk."

Gino wrapped his arm around her and led her out into the garden. The sun was shining and the flowers were as lovely as ever. "Have you ever been to Greece?" he asked. "Its beautiful this time of year and traveling by boat makes it it all the nicer."

Aria really did love his garden it was so beautiful she very much enjoyed walking it. "No I have never anywhere other than Poland and Italy."

"Well we will see it by water. We'll do some island hopping, and if you would like we can probably get you a guest appearance or two, if you would like to keep your singing voice in tune." He wrapped his arm around her as they walked. Even though he had spent hundreds of hours in the garden, it seemed all the more alive when he was walking with her. Everything just seemed greener and the songs of the birds were all the more sweet.

"I can not wait for you to show me the world I am sure your are probably the best guide out there" she smiled. "As for my voice I am sure you will keep it in tune with some new music you come up with"

The next morning Gino woke early and got out of bed quietly went to his study. He pulled up some charts of the Agean Sea, and began to plan their tour. Charles interupted him. "Sir, I think it would be good if you woke miss Aria, We need to be at the dock in an hour." Gino smiled and went back to their room and walking in quietly began to kiss her awake. "Hey their sleepy head." he said smiling.

Aria did not hear him get out of bed that morning she was tired from packing and getting ready to leave on their trip. When he returned to the bed and began to wake her she mumbled and slowly opened her eyes and looked at the clock. "It's so early."

Geno laughed. "We need to be at the dock in an hour". He kissed her warmly again. "Get ready" you can eat breakfast aboard our yaught."

Aria yawned and slowly sat up. "How is this anyway to start a vacation getting up this early" she then got out of bed and then laid out her clothes for after she showered.

Back
Top Bottom