Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man Behind the Mask and His Muse(Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress

Aria shrugged her shoulders. "it's just I have personal items there and I would feel more comfortable if I handle them is all."

"Charles" he called out You may take the maids to Aria's apartment to clean, but we will go their first and let her pack her personal Items." "Very good sir" Charles said.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable ". He said. he kissed her back as they ate thier breakfast

"I never minded when you did, you make my pjs look good!" he said smiling. "Lets get dressed and then you can drive us over to your apartment. Would that be ok? or would you rather be alone?"

Aria smiled at him once again. "oh you do not have to bother helping me really I have pack my stuff so many time I probably get it done in a couple of hours." she leaned in and kissed him. "but you are very sweet for asking."

"Alright then" he said. he let her go on his own, but couldn't help being dissapointed. He wanted to spend time with her no matter what she was doing. he went back to his room and got dressed and took a walk in the garden. He tried to distract himself with the beauty there, and hoped she was right that she would not be gone for long.

Aria got dressed and then quickly went to her place and packed. It did not take her long to pack it took her longer to try to fit her things in his car, as it did not have much space for items, so she had to be picky and take her most valuable items with her and her clothes and left the rest behind to pick up later. After about 2 and half hours she back at his place and started to unload the car.

"Can I help you with your things?" Gino asked her. "Would that be ok?" he held the door so she could get in with the first load of things and then followed her upstairs opening doors along the way.
"Thank you for moving in with me. You have no idea what joy it gives me."

"thank you sure you can help. I really don't know where to put this stuff." she smiled at him. "I am glad you still wanted me to move in with you."

On their way back out to the car, he stopped to speak with Charles. "Move the dresser and dressing table from the guest room into the master suite please. Miss Aria will need them." When Gino saw the Ferarri piled high with clothing , he chuckled. "You could have taken the Bently, it has much more room, or if you like I could have Charles drive the service van for you."

Aria stopped walking and looked at him "oh sure now you tell me." she playfully hit him and shook her head. She got more things out of the car and took them to the bedroom and repeated this a few more times until finally the last load was in the bedroom and she collapsed on the bed. "ugh I still have to go back to my place and the rest of my stuff." she complained sweetly more to herself then to him.

"Can't we help you with the rest? At least the less personal things like kitchen stuff and furniture?" I know you like to do things for yourself, and you have lived alone a long time, but you know, being able to help someone makes you feel good, almost more than being helped. The staff here are a lot more than just servants. They are almost my family, or at least as close as I've got. Yes I pay them, but ask them sometime what is most important. I'm not worried about what they will tell you.

Aria proped herself up on her elbows and looked at him. "all that is left is the non personal stuff, and if you want to help you can but don't feel like you half to"

"Well it would be easier on you I think." As they were talking, Charles and the gardner came in with the dressing table, dresser, and a large wardrobe. "Where would you like them Miss Aria?" Charles asked her as though Gino were not even in the room. Gino just smirked, it was amazing how quickly the staff had completely adopted her into the household. "I'll tell you what. Why don't you get settled in here and put away your clothing, I'll take one of the maids and we'll go pack up the rest and then Charles and the Gardner can come with the truck and bring it back. How would that be?"

Aria sat completely up when charles and the gardener walked in with the furniture "oh my well I guess just put it any where it will fit and not be in the way." she bit her lip not sure where any of it would go. She looked at Gino " if you like you can do that most of the stuff is packed up or I can go tomorrow, really there is no rush on the rest of the stuff there."

Gino looked back to Charles "this is her room also now. Rearrange things however she would like it. You know I didn't arrange this room to begin with, so be sure she is happy." He sat on the bed next to her. "Really, you may have the room any way you like it." The room was large and the extra furniture would fit easily. He kissed her gently and then waited to see what she would do.

Aria smiled and kissed Gino "i don't want to rearrange it it looks good the way it is." she kissed Gino once again before looking to Charles. "don't listen to this silly man just set the furniture where ever it will fit best."

Charles laghed at her comment and did his best to arrange the furniture. "You know, we never did get our walk in the garden. Would you like to take one before you finish unpacking?"

Aria was glad that Charles need no other directions from her and smiled as Gino asked if she still like to walk in the garden, she nodded her head and climbed off the bed and headed to the door waiting for him to follow.

He got up and slipped his arm around her as they walked out across the patio and into the garden. "I have wanted to share this place with you for a long time, he said. It is one of the happiest places I know." They found a stone bench and sat down overlooking a small fountain. There were several small birds playing in the water.

"it is truly beautiful here, it almost as if we have stepped from a different world to here." she leaned in and rested her head on his shoulder. "so I have decided what I want to about the opera, I think I will take some time off just to be able to spend some time with you i think it might do our relationship some good not have any bothers from the outside world for a bit."

Back
Top Bottom