Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man Behind the Mask and His Muse(Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress

"Would you want to stay here or go touring? I don't think you know, but we do have a motor yaught. We could spend a month on the Mediteranean."

Aria smiled a little and shook her head "you certainly have a lot of toys at your disposal." she giggled. "what would you like to do my love, I am happy with either option."

" I think I'd like to tour with you. Their is a piano on board, perhaps we could work on some music together, afterall it is our first love. Besides it will help me to forget my fears of the water some more."

Aria smiled and kissed him. "alright it does sound like fun to tour with you, see the world a bit before a go back to the opera, who knows what we will see or do."

He hugged her and kissed her gently as they watched the birds. The he broke out laughing "Your just going to get unpacked and then have to pack your trunk for a month away!"

Aria looked at him as he began to laugh. "yes I suppose your are right." she too began to laugh, I guess I will just to unpack some of my stuff right into the trunk"

"There you go" He hugged her gently and got up and took her hand. As they walked around the fountain he began to hum a tune softly, one she had never heard. He took her in his arms and began to waltz around the fountain. He hummed louder and she seemed to float along the cobblestones as if dancing on air in his arms. " You are an amazing dancer...do you like my new song? I shall call it "Aria's fountain".

Aria smiled as they walked suddenly they were dancing she kissed him as they danced. Her body was pressed tighter up against him then ever before he would be able to feel every one of her curves against him now.

They spun and danced as for ten minutes as he hummed the song. When finally he ended it, he pulled her off her feet into a passionate kiss, and held her tightly against him. " I love you so much. I cannot wait to go touring with you."

Aria giggled as he lifted her and she kissed him back. "I love you more, I never stopped loving you and I will continue to love you until the day I die."

He swung her up into his arms and kissed er again then carried her back into the bedroom and layed her on the bed amongst the piles of clothes then closed the door. He pulled off her shoes and then kicked off his own and layed down beside her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again and again. His passion building.

Aria smiled and laughed as he carried her upstairs she felt her back hit the bed and she watched as he closed the door. She kissed him as he kissed her just enjoying this moment before she had to start to unpack

"Well do you want some help with your clothes?" Gino said. He picked up a pair of lace panties and held them up. " I like these! he said playfully before kissing her again.

Arak was about to say yes when he picked up a pair of her panties she blushed horribly "um no that is ok I can certainly handle putting them away." she then pulled the pair from his hands.

He picked up another pair, and teasing her said "I like these too! I better let you un pack. " he tossed her the second pair and then kissing her once more got up and waved as he went out and closed the door.

Aria blushed even more when he got another pair she was glad when he left so she can unpack and not have him playing with her panties

Gino went downstairs, and told Charles of their plans to tour and asked him to bring his trunk down to the room from storage, so he could pack.

Aria drew a deep breath and began to unpack. She was down fairly quickly as she had the dresser and such to unpack, it was more space then she had in her old place.

Charles Knocked at the door with the trunk. He waited for her to answer since the door was closed. "Miss? I have Gino's trunk. Are you going to pack it too?" he asked threough the door.

Aria was just finishing up when she heard the knock. She went to the door opening it smiling at Charles. "oh thank you Charles it seems Gino can not wait to leave."

"I can understand him being anxious to go on holiday, he hasn't been out in months, especially with someone so beautiful as you! Shall I leave the trunk in the hall?"

Aria blushed a little and then stepped a side to let him bring the trunk in. "oh no you can bring it in here, no sense having it in the way in the hallway."

Charles brought it in. "I'm sorry Miss Aria, Gino said to be sure it was alright, that you might not want to be disturbed. I' will tell you a secret. He is a very poor packer, I always have to be sure he has enough clothes and the right things when he leaves." Charles laughed at the ability to share with her.

Aria watched as he set down the truck and then laughed. "I am sure he is a poor packer, his head is probably to full of music to be bothered with such silly things as making sure he has enough socks and underwear" she laughed a little more.

" Well that's why I asked if you were packing or he was. You, I am sure, would get it right." Charles laughed again with her.

Back
Top Bottom