Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The perfect partner is someone who...

...someone who laughs with you when you're happy, listens to you, give you their shoulder to cry on it, cheer you up to make you feel better, defend you when you need help, is there when you need him/her, has at least one hobby that you both share...

Is someone who gives you their paycheck then drops you off at the mall.

Is someone who is eligible for a hefty life insurance policy.

Is functional. Is willing to be an ottoman to rest my feet on when watching paternity court.

Doesn't need much emotional maintenance. Frivolous things like "feelings" and "cuddling" irritate me in excess.

Takes charge, knows what I need better than myself, straightens out my conflicting thoughts, calms me down when I panic. Cultivates me into the best that I can be, for myself and for his pleasure and pride, the two not being mutually exclusive. Recognizes the talents in me to develop and patiently, and when necessary, aggressively, pushes me to develop them. Isn't afraid to make choices for me. Doesn't ask but does. Shows me in no uncertain terms that I'm his, not out of insecurity but security in himself and in the knowledge that I AM his. Knows that kindness and gentleness are only one HALF of love.

The perfect partner is someone you can relax with. Who you can talk to, joke with, and be stupid with. Someone you like being with so much that you don't even want to go to sleep because you'd be without them for just a while and it pains you regardless.

(I'm a big softy, sue me lol)

Someone who you could cuddle and snuggle with for hours in bed or under a blanket and in front of a fire place.

(I won't sue you, I'm kinda soft too.)

Someone who can come up to you while you're playing video games, pick up the second controller, and proceed to kick your ass in it while distracting you with cuddles.

Back
Top Bottom