Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The perfect partner is someone who...

...loves me just the way I am, warts and all! ;)

(Um...that's not GENITAL warts, btw!) >_>

Makes me feel like someone cares for me, likes me, wants to be around me, and as though I'm actually important to someone. Though I hate to admit it I didn't get that feeling when I was growing up, so I'm really happy I get them now from my boyfriend ^_^

... knows the song in my heart and can sing it back to me when I've forgotten how it goes.

...is a great kisser and who will kiss me anytime, anywhere, any place and use plenty of tongue! :p

..is someone who says "you are fucking amazing and kick ass" when I say I'm calling in sick tomorrow to spend the day together with them at the local fireworks show.

^^ LOL!

...will read all the "ear-marked" pages of the book "50 Shades of Grey", learning which ropes I like to be tied up with!

who is sweet, attentive with a touch of badass. Physical doesn't matter, but being covered in tattoos is a serious turn on!

^^ Would having "three out of four" be acceptable? *Smiles*

My perfect ROLE-PLAY partner...is someone who is forgiving when I sometimes get impatient, bratty, or just plain moody. >_>

^^ I'm not sure, it does look like them, doesn't it. I can't make out what is written on them...

...would enjoy us doing something like this:

215501_514379151910925_237790622_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom