Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

simpleroleplayer said:
Revnarh said:
I started with the 2005 episodes, but yes, Tennant is an awesome big wibbly wobbly, timey wimey ball of...fun. And stuff.

I second that! Although I'm partial to the Doctor's companions. Rose was my favorite, then the Ponds and new companion Clara. Though SHE is gaining fast on the Ponds.

Amy Pond is, by far, my favourite companion I've seen so far. It doesn't hurt that I would do terrible, terrible things to that woman, had I the chance. Redhead, accent, sexy to boot? Check, check and check!

There's something about Rose that I'm not a fan of though. Maybe it's because I've grown up having to deal with bogan Australians, and she and her mother kind of really remind me of them, but it just makes me dislike her a lot.

Amy Pond is, by far, my favourite companion I've seen so far. It doesn't hurt that I would do terrible, terrible things to that woman, had I the chance. Redhead, accent, sexy to boot? Check, check and check!

I love redheads too! But my favorite companion is the impossible girl.

My relationship interest goes out for either Mexican or Latinos

Customers who talk fandoms with me. Enough about the weather and whatever you're buying! Let's talk about SOA!

Vorking-out or sparring so hard my whole body trembles after, then geting a relaxing scented-oil massage from my BF. After that... options open!

Hearing a word I've never heard before... I swear I will hear them all before I die! Only happens once in a blue moon now though (pardon the pun, it was shamefully intentional).

Hell, I'll say it. Cuddling. Men only pretend not to like it - fact.

I've heard about it, but honestly I'm going to stick with the traditional deadlift. I have a naturally good balance unless impaired by alcohol, and I do deadlifts on the same day I squat so my legs get a good work out.

The 4 Chan raid on Tumblr.

Green apple chapstick.

Vic Rattlehead said:
I've heard about it, but honestly I'm going to stick with the traditional deadlift. I have a naturally good balance unless impaired by alcohol, and I do deadlifts on the same day I squat so my legs get a good work out.

Those two exercises do so much. I love them both. Sadly due to an injury and current physio, while I am squatting again (not as much as I would like) I'm leaving the deadlifts alone for now.

phtlc said:
Vic Rattlehead said:

Those two exercises do so much. I love them both. Sadly due to an injury and current physio, while I am squatting again (not as much as I would like) I'm leaving the deadlifts alone for now.
I'm not the biggest fan of squatting, but it does give decent results. Deadlifitng is actually my favorite lift, just because you need to actually be strong enough to rip it off the floor. Dude that sucks I couldn't imagine not deadlifitng. What kind of injury?

Accidentally turning my cutting into bulking, because I have iced raisin bread in the fridge. I swear I have self control when it comes to buying thing, but if its free and available I cant resist.

Back
Top Bottom